BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

to Dusty:

I'll try to explain again

this assuming you are the Defender and ML: (which you probably are)

* PG is bluffing and is not the ML - win win for everyone except baddies. This is the most likely scenario

* PG is not bluffing, and is the ML - this is unlikely but still possible. In that event, you, yes you Dusty, will die. But the Ninja is still alive for the 3rd night kill and can be protected

to Y-san:

kill off Slick ;D Nothing personal slick, you're still as awesome as ever, but I think you're a baddie :P

We can lynch Slick tomorrow. It may be my one and only Ninja kill, and I'm not letting my research go to waste...;P

P.S. Being the Ninja is frustrating...I keep being like "let the 3rd day come already".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty, I'm really really sorry, but most of the ppl are asleep (especially the ones who live in other countries) and they are not going to make it back on time to change the vote. Both UR and I believe you and we are the only ones on, (besides pegged baddies, who would want you dead anyways ;P), so, although your arguments are good, there is really nothing that can be done at this point...

wow you constantly ignoring me is getting annoying eventhough you are innocent. i believe you are ninja and dusty is defender.

Alright (throwing hands up in the air), I admit defeat. If PG isn't bluffing, I will die with her, my tragic lover. If not, I live to see another night (and if I get protection...another day). A lot of people aren't on, but I was trying to get people to see the logic of lynching a bad person during the day, and having Y-san kill PG at night--then she wouldn't need a doctor or healer, because I would be alive.

I tried to play a good game (for a noob or otherwise). If I die, I hope the innocents still win.

Because I hate totally giving up, I'll throw my own vote in for AK

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for puzzlegirl

6) Yoruichi - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

7) Taliesin/Mekal - active??

8) Itachi - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh - voting for Puzzlegirl

14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - voting for Slick

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal - Puzzlegirl

19) Rene83 - DEAD [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl

Sorry, I don't know the exact color code, and don't know how to get it on here...

but it doesnt really matter as this is pretty much the final roster:

5) TwoaDay - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

17) Puzzlegirl -

no doubt Frost will kill off nayana for inactiveness

Edited by unreality

I think PG was voting for brownies :P

5) TwoaDay - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

14) pw0nzd - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

leaving Nayana for inactive-death and I-san on the Ninja-hot-seat

sigh. i guess my anonymity lasted a little while at least. i am the Janitor.

That's a convenient role to have, esp since a lot of people thought GC was the janitor for a long time before switching to thinking he's a QA

hehehehe I think I know who the Janitor is... and it's not you

please kill him, Y-san :P

Yeah...I figure it out too ;)

And like I said about the Ninja (before I admitted I was the Ninja), the Ninja reserves the right not to write out a long post on all my reasoning...I've been thinking about this ALOT :P

Edit: This I emphasize ALOTenough...I'm a *very* careful person (as you've probably already realized ;P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

GC was a QA, but I think I know who the Janitor is, from various hints dropped by Frost and the real Janitor

it's not I-san

nice try though :D

w/e this game was tainted/fixed from the get-go and i played along just to make everyone happy. i'll gladly join PG in the sign-up thread. i don't consider this to be an Innocent win. It was an Innocent FIX -itachi being serious and disappointed once again in mafia

hehehehe I think I know who the Janitor is... and it's not you

please kill him, Y-san :P

Just an FYI, (and this may have a little bitterness in it :) ), but for future mortal roles, maybe you shouldn't be as bossy with other people, constantly telling them what they SHOULD do and let them play for themselves. You can always hint...

dusty: sorry... it's just you were putting your own mafia-life ahead of the Innocents. I was trying to make you see reason, that's all :D

w/e this game was tainted/fixed from the get-go and i played along just to make everyone happy. i'll gladly join PG in the sign-up thread. i don't consider this to be an Innocent win. It was an Innocent FIX -itachi being serious and disappointed once again in mafia

an Innocent FIX? cmon man. Just cuz I got to choose my role?

I'm the janitor. I selected GC on night #1, and wouldn't you know it? I got stuck with the SAVING ability which I (obviously) declined b/c I thought GC was possibly a baddie. I guess it has turned out to be a good choice.

Night #2 I picked Nayana. Again a saving ability.... I declined AGAIN. :P

I'll do better tonight, I promise!

UR choosing his role was not really that big an advantage

i think your just dissapointed you got found out i-san

Edit: i knew bb was janitor, hah i figured something out *yay for me*

o btw i dont mind Ur *controlling* the way he did, it gives the innocents a leader and makes us more organized, and Ur cant MAKE any one do anythig, he can just suggest, well its bben working hasent it?

Edited by TwoaDay

dusty: sorry... it's just you were putting your own mafia-life ahead of the Innocents. I was trying to make you see reason, that's all :D

dude, i'm sick of your attitude quite frankly. i don't mind losing, but i put a lot of time into thinking up clever schemes and lies only to find out that you chose Spy and then came out with it within about ten minutes and became an unstoppable force that i couldn't possibly counter...

I was trying to make YOU see reason, that an innocent didn't need to die, since the ninja could KILL the confirmed baddie the next night, and we could focus on pointing to someone else. I really don't like people saying it's annoying when people don't listen to them, or don't "see reason" (even though I just said it :P ) because everyone has their own reasoning, and people may not see things just as they do.

But no, I do not think this game was utterly unfair towards the Innocents. In my opinion, the only advantage UnR had was knowing how people played, but if you studied the games, anyone could get to that reasoning.

dude, i'm sick of your attitude quite frankly. i don't mind losing, but i put a lot of time into thinking up clever schemes and lies only to find out that you chose Spy and then came out with it within about ten minutes and became an unstoppable force that i couldn't possibly counter...

that had nothing to do with your role getting outed :D

dude, i'm sick of your attitude quite frankly

lol what? All I did was ask why you thought it was a fixed game. IMO, it's your attitude that bothers me. You complain when you lose and end the game in arguments for Mafia III and now Mafia V. This isn't a personal thing against you, I'm just wondering why, and I am a bit hesitant to put you in Mafia VI. We all think up clever schemes, and only one side can win. Everyone except you seems to understand that. Please prove me wrong, since you're a great player and I'd love to have you in Mafia VI :D

I was trying to make YOU see reason, that an innocent didn't need to die, since the ninja could KILL the confirmed baddie the next night, and we could focus on pointing to someone else. I really don't like people saying it's annoying when people don't listen to them, or don't "see reason" (even though I just said it :P ) because everyone has their own reasoning, and people may not see things just as they do.

good point, but PG was being lynched no matter what. I was trying to show you how your death didn't necessarily spell bad things for the Innocents :D

But no, I do not think this game was utterly unfair towards the Innocents. In my opinion, the only advantage UnR had was knowing how people played, but if you studied the games, anyone could get to that reasoning.

I agree, though I don't want this to turn into a war of everyone-vs-me or everyone-vs-itachi or itachi-vs-me. Let's drop the issue

that had nothing to do with your role getting outed :D

lol what? All I did was ask why you thought it was a fixed game. IMO, it's your attitude that bothers me. You complain when you lose and end the game in arguments for Mafia III and now Mafia V. This isn't a personal thing against you, I'm just wondering why, and I am a bit hesitant to put you in Mafia VI. We all think up clever schemes, and only one side can win. Everyone except you seems to understand that. Please prove me wrong, since you're a great player and I'd love to have you in Mafia VI :D

i'm not going to play mafia ever again lolz. you have a very pushy attitude and i really just don't like it (at least in mafia). i don't care about losing, i was actually going to leave the game and hand my role over to someone else earlier today because something came up in my life i have to deal with soon so getting out of the game is actually fine with me. i just want nothing more to do with you or mafia.