18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Ravi

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off to bed - going with ravi for the chop, and leaving it to KOP and brandonb to keep up with it

MAYOR go with the two above in my opinion - if they say down then down they fall, even if it swayed by them from ravi. Let them guide you - don't get killed though we need another innocent vote, be very careful and watchout for itachi-san - very suspect

Shame we didn't apply the pressure on itachi more - watching him sweat

ravi you need an A1 defense not a GC type- "hey i'm the bomb - they all lie" - sorry GC, dont take up acting.

CL - i havent got you pegged yet - working on it

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

6) kingofpain - voting for Ravi

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Ravi

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Ravi

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae - voting for Ravi

I had voted for Ravi on the first or second lynching and all he ever said was, Dnae is suspicious. Not a very good defense.

Looks like Ravi's back on...but I bet he has a lot of reading to do!

I have to sign off soon, so I probably won't be around to see the defense (if any), but I don't think it would change my vote.

You won't hear much from me tomorrow...I have to work :( and I won't have access :( But I'll try to log on before I go (oooh dreading that 5am alarm) and I'll be back afterward.

Looks like Ravi's back on...but I bet he has a lot of reading to do!

I have to sign off soon, so I probably won't be around to see the defense (if any), but I don't think it would change my vote.

You won't hear much from me tomorrow...I have to work :( and I won't have access :( But I'll try to log on before I go (oooh dreading that 5am alarm) and I'll be back afterward.

Same here, I will be at a wedding tomorrow, basically out of town till late tomorrow night. So I can pretty much say that you will not be seeing me for 24hrs.

Ravi bailed without posting.... Guilty?

Ok, the way I see it, the innocents have maybe 4 killings left. Two tonight, and two more days... If we are lucky (5 if the defender doesn't get taken out). Obviously some key roles have bailed on the game SO WE NEED TO GET COORDINATED. I was thinking, should all innocents combine their suspect lists publicly and see if we can come up with the right answers? It may help, otherwise the only other option I can see is that we strike on Maf III (Sorry Unreality) until the absent roles come into the game or they get replaced.

Also, considering everyone seems to be baffled at this point, does think there are any ideas for a second suspect for the vigilante to take out? (just in case the vig is in the same situation that we are)

aw come on. i saw ravi was on and reading so i logged off, came back on a while later, he was still reading. Now I'm back after a longer while and he hasn't posted anything? i was all anxious...

here's my thoughts then: even if he has something to pm unreality about i think he should have posted and said to wait (like Brandon did in the past somewhere in the early 70's pages) instead what's he doing? either he doesn't care and just wants out of the game (which i doubt since he read everything it looked like) or he's going to wait a while before coming up with a story (i'd say most likely since he didn't quickly confirm innocence and a delay to wait for a pm). either way he has moved to most suspicious in my book especially knowing Brandon's identity now.

I'd love to give the Vigilante a suspect to kill tonight, but I honestly have somewhat equal suspicion for a couple people, after Ravi of course. i'll leave the choice to him cause i almost don't care who he decides on, though i think i know who the doctor is and of course don't want you to kill him or me or KOP or LIS or johnson... lol

Edit: I changed my post because I felt it gave too much away about Brandon's character

I guess we'll see if Unreality decides to go ahead with the lynching...but then the night post could take awhile if the active players are who they say they are, know what I mean? That would kinda reveal the inactive players' roles as baddies. If we wait too long then it will be obvious about a couple of roles. The only way to keep moving would be for Unreality to pretend to be the inactives' roles but that wouldn't be fair either unless he rolled some dice or something.

Either way, I still like playing Mafia :D

I PMed them, and I didn't sugar-coat it

If they don't all reply by this time tomorrow, I will (1) be pissed, (2) decide what to do from there and (3) be more pissed

Mafia 1 and 3 were failures, IMO, 2 was awesome. I'm gonna make Mafia IV awesome though so don't worry :P we'll perfect it- when trying something new you aren't gonna do good the first time (#1) or major reforms (#3)...

I'm losing faith in this game now (b.c of the players that left the rest of us out to dry) soooo......

First, I need to say to the defender, DO NOT OUT YOURSELF, I DO NOT NEED YOUR SUPPORT. Ok, Here's the deal, I am the vigilante. I know that you may to have a hard time believing that at first, because I claimed to be the squeaker :P . But that was only in hopes of the baddies wasting a kill on me one night (I REALLY wanted to get out with "bad-@$$ awesomeness) and spare an innocent. If you still do not believe me, I encoded my intended kill into an earlier post, for proof later on. If you go back to page 44, post number 433, you will see this post...

"Plus... SPIT lT OUT ALREADY SCOTT! I'n dying to read what you keep writin_ then canceiing. Make you_ vote and tell us why."

In that you will find that I went back and edited the post on the 9th minute, and added several errors which have been underlined. The letters that are missing/incorrect are the letters "I, M, G, L, R" Which when rearranged is Scott's screen name IMLRG. The post had a duel purpose, one was to get Scott to come out with a little info, and the other was to give me my alibi later, without needing the Defender to reveal himself and back me up. You will also find that just before the night post in which Scott was killed, I said that he was "dead quiet." That's because he was about to be :P .

At this point I am going to kill tman in the night post. So, what does everyone say that we have a double lynching type-thing? If I nailed Scott right (which at this point I am not sure <_< because I misinterpreted something) then we are done, if not, then maybe there is another mafioso. (My bet is on maybe Cherry :P sorry! If I am wrong then I know what you are) but KOP will be able to confirm it tomorrow after the Doc and/or sphinx protect him. Well... I think that about covers it (I need no protection tonight). So as of right now you have my kill vote for tonight Unreality in case I'm not around (I don't want the other player waiting on me like the other dead-beats).

Well, I'm off to bed.

Oh BTW, I WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW MORNING. (8-10 hrs from now).

G'night :)

signed-

Your friendly <_< neighborhood Vigilante :D

Edited by Brandonb

I'm losing faith in this game now (b.c of the players that left the rest of us out to dry)

me too. I guarantee that I'm more pissed than you are, lol. My PM to the inactives was not very nice (not mean either, just not nice lol)

I am thinking of... I don't really know. One thing's for sure: THERE WILL BE NO INACTIVITY IN MAFIA IV

me too. I guarantee that I'm more pissed than you are, lol. My PM to the inactives was not very nice (not mean either, just not nice lol)

I am thinking of... I don't really know. One thing's for sure: THERE WILL BE NO INACTIVITY IN MAFIA IV

Yeah, just to clarify, I meant Mafia III, not Mafia in general. And it has absolutely nothing to do with our FANTASTIC moderator. :D

honestly, i have lost a lot of excitement for this now that ravi didn't post and lucifer is just done on the sideline for like 2 days now...

anyway, i might as well confirm Brandon as the Vigilante though he's still lying... how are you not a lawyer Brandon? even when you're a good guy you never write an entirely truthful post...ever. ;)

honestly, i have lost a lot of excitement for this now that ravi didn't post and lucifer is just done on the sideline for like 2 days now...

anyway, i might as well confirm Brandon as the Vigilante though he's still lying... how are you not a lawyer Brandon? even when you're a good guy you never write an entirely truthful post...ever. ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm about to go to law school. Talk about a great Role-Identifier! Well done Itachi!

and just to be fair... that's the name of the game. I'm not a pathological liar under any other circumstance. I just get to learn more when I can keep people confused and force them to talk more about me... and when I set traps of course.

Edited by Brandonb