BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Ok... final I think I may have it. All I need is for the Sage to tell us how many Mafiosos are remaining.

Itachi, you are still a liar, though I do not know why.

The Sage need not be worried about being outed. If there are two mafiosos remaining, one will be lynched now, one will die tonight, and then the QA dies in tomorrow's lynching.

If there is one mafioso remaining, then it's game over.

why are you sure the second mafioso will die tonight? this is all assuming Ravi is one and will be lynched today I assume.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm dead but I just noticed this. Has Lucifer posted in this topic once since he said that he would join? Not that I'm implying anything, but has he ever even been on?

Ravi is also highly suspect on my list so I would change my vote to Ravi if that would ease some people off of me. I really, really don't want to say more than I already have for LIS's lie detector, but what I said (proven true) should be sufficient to place me as only a couple possible innocent roles. I don't see why no one bothered to think about the information i was providing everyone, because i revealed a lot more than anyone acknowledged and.there.is.more.where.that.came.from. My 2 highest baddie claims are Brandon then Ravi but I will settle for Ravi if need be.

We haven't heard from unreality about whether the defernder's death is to be publicly announced. I couldn't find it in the rules for MIII, just MII, so it may not apply here. If it does, unreality will correct his mistake and prove Itachi was telling the truth.

I do not suspect Itachi (he's not on my list of unknowns), but I would go with Brandon or Ravi. LIS is defending Brandonb, though I don't know why. Ravi has no one standing up for him, so I could change to Ravi if I need to.

Itachi just has it on for brandonb - why

Sure I was miffed at his handling of some things but he has reasons for being bold - i am slow at wrkng out the roles so WAS on his case but not NOW

Cherry lane - you should change to itachi-san or some one else or you stay suspicious too (yes I mixed you up by name but not by yr former characters nature)

We have KOP voting Itachi-san and me,

EJS - don't save with out a good reason, vote with your conscience

around till midnight (45mins)

I'm thinking that in addition to Unreality's new rules for Maf IV, there needs to be a rule that everyone must vote within two of every three lynchings. And that every day period every player must post at least two times (not just check the game).

way ahead of you. I've had that in my text document for Mafia IV already, though it's even more extreme :P basically you get kicked out if you aren't active, and I try to warn away people that can't make the time commitment

Itachi just has it on for brandonb - why

Sure I was miffed at his handling of some things but he has reasons for being bold - i am slow at wrkng out the roles so WAS on his case but not NOW

Cherry lane - you should change to itachi-san or some one else or you stay suspicious too (yes I mixed you up by name but not by yr former characters nature)

We have KOP voting Itachi-san and me,

EJS - don't save with out a good reason, vote with your conscience

around till midnight (45mins)

OK, I've been a bit enlightened lately. We should trust Brandonb, though he is NOT the squeaker, he is a much more valuable Innocent. Having said that I change my vote to Ravi and hope all will follow suit. I can reveal Brandon's exact role if need be, but I don't want to have to do that.

Edit: Also, I could really use some protection tonight now... though so could Brandonb (up to u Doc)

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb - voting for Ravi

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

6) kingofpain - voting for Itachi

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Itachi

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

In the light of #782 (defender is NOT revealed at night), my vote for Itachi is withdrawn. I think everyone agrees that Ravi is suspect and I change my vote to Ravi.

6) kingofpain - voting for Ravi

9) Ravi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

21) dnae

In the interest of consensus, I'll change to Ravi also.

Itachi, I'm not sure what you think brandonb's role is, he's still suspect in my book!

9) Ravi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

In the interest of consensus, I'll change to Ravi also.

Itachi, I'm not sure what you think brandonb's role is, he's still suspect in my book!

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Ravi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

21) dnae

I can do without ravi, was no2 on my list after itachi - we never had him sweating though, santed to out the pressure on before switching

re time commitment - i am pretty good and but school holidays means my son is at homeas well as my two y/o daughter in the terrible twos and demands i do jig saws

I think geography is a big obsticle - lets ahve an aussie in here just to make it harder

LIS: your time commitment has been fine :P I'm talking about inactives here (ploper, lucifer, ravi, etc)- people that don't participate and don't vote (and don't even PM, in Ploper's case- some of the other inactives have at least done their PMs)

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Ravi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

21) dnae

We should not be hasty for this lynching! We NEED to wait until the sage, or everyone, gets on to post.

Well, we at least need to give Ravi a chance to defendhimself, since no one else has stepped up for him, but its something like 4am for him now, so it could take a little while

:rolleyes: <practices patience>

****FYI****

We should not be hasty for this lynching! We NEED to wait until the sage, or everyone, gets on to post.

i am trying to hold back - but this is bad play to not been in town, sure i hate the sand, and look forward to moving the family to Awesomeville, but i don't lock myself up and just vote

problem is experienced players have worked out the roles quicker and know how soft and hard they can be, i'm lucky enough to be able to be upfront - wonder if i'm a suicide bomber - yeah i get to take out itachi-san and we get two of the baddies

****FYI****

I hear you loud and clear and you know I feel the same way about hearing from the Sage, but how inactive is inactive? I don't want to wait forever for some people who may have forgotten about the game. Also, the baddies are heavily outnumbered no matter how you look at it, so our odds of survival are pretty high - though I'm half-expecting and fearing to be offed now...

I withdraw my vote from Ravi until he defends himself

ugh. so i guess this is gonna be a while then. since that seems to be the case, i'm probably gonna be offline for a while. I'm sticking with Ravi though, unless he's really convincing i guess. And don't turn on Brandonb, whatever you all decide.