BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got me 410! No wait 041, I dyslexic am Anyone ever see the King of the Hill episode where they con Peggy Hill and a bunch of nitwits with a fake online IQ test? Very funny episode, this reminds m

has anyone ever taken there iq before here is a website where you can find it out http://www.free-iqtest.net/ I got 154 once in an iq test but my average is about 140

oh, and mensa is an ego thing. it costs to take an actual test to get into mensa (not an online one, something different. Im sure they monitor it or something so you cant cheat) the online thing is s

• 4 months later...

Every 15 points away from the mean is supposed to be one standard deviation. If a big proportion of takers get over 140, the test is broken or designed to give people flattering results. Or both. Only about .5% of people - one in 200 - should do that well.

Online IQ tests are complete nonsense.

Edited by WitchOfSecrets
  • Upvote 2

I got me 410!

No wait 041,

I dyslexic am

Anyone ever see the King of the Hill episode where they con Peggy Hill and a bunch of nitwits with a fake online IQ test? Very funny episode, this reminds me of that, cause lets face it Curr3nt is Not smarter than your average bear! Possibly your average porcupine though :)

• Upvote 3

I got me 410!

No wait 041,

I dyslexic am

Anyone ever see the King of the Hill episode where they con Peggy Hill and a bunch of nitwits with a fake online IQ test? Very funny episode, this reminds me of that, cause lets face it Curr3nt is Not smarter than your average bear! Possibly your average porcupine though :)

You mean the one where she think she's smart enough to get a Ph.D. No . . . :ph34r: jkjk.

Anyways . . .

I won't take one of those in my life . . . unless it is not on a computer.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...