I'm mobile too, but here are the no color-rapid fire votes.
Location:Room with a View
Posted Today, 08:42 PM
Dr. Fate: Y-san
1) Phil1882 - voting for dee_tot
2) Nana77 - voting for plasmid
3) bonanova - voting for araver
4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth - voting for arave
7) dee_tot - voting for plasmid
8) plasmid - voting for araver
9) TwoaDay - DEAD [Zatanna] lynched
10) Kikacat123 - voting for araver
11) araver - voting for plasmid
12) Barca - voting for araver
I must admit, I haven't been following the game closely. And I don't have anything concrete on araver, but I don't think killing someone who just claimed and not counter claimed (well, indy seems to be counterclaiming? ?) is such a good idea.
I'm changing my vote to araver. I have some intel on him that makes him a suspect. It's not definite, though.
To nana: I'm curious as to your defense that you are not the Indy. If so, you aren't as big a threat as the baddies, but still worth lynching.
1) Phil1882 - kikacat
2) Nana77 -voting for Two-a-day
3) bonanova - voting for Two-a-day
4) tolecnal - DEAD Martian Manhunter lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD Hawkgirl killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth - voting for dee
7) dee_tot - voting for Kikacat
8) plasmid - voting for dee
10) Kikacat123 - voting for Two-a-Day.
11) Araver -voting for Two-a-day
12) Barca - voting for Nana
Sorry, TwoaDay. You're second most highly suspected on my list after Phil, but my vote will not make a difference to be able to lynch him.
Once again, I regret I cannot do colors at this time. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Wow. That's a pretty fast-forming bandwagon, I gotta say. Do you want information? Well, my Mafia role is male. I don't want to reveal too much, because Lex might be in the game, but you can at least have that information. If anybody has any actual proof that I am a baddie, then speak up, because I haven't heard any yet.
Meanwhile, I vote Phil, who has been just as silent and suspicious as I have, apparently.