BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Liar Game BD

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 3

This round will consist of 7 voting rounds, which will last 24 hours each.

Each voting round, each player is allowed 4 votes. Players must PM me how they wish to distribute their votes, they may distribute their votes among the other players however they wish, but they may not vote for themselves.

If a player fails to PM me their votes within the voting round, they lose their votes, as well as any votes for them made by other players that round.

At the end of the game round, the player(s) with the fewest votes will incur a debt of 100mil BD$. The player(s) with the most votes will divide the total amount debted equally as their winnings.

Also, in this round, each player will be loaned 100mil BD$, which they will have to return at the end of the round. If they cannot return the full amount, they will incur a debt. During the round, they may give any of this to any other player, These transactions will be done publicly, via the following roster:

Liar Game BD Round 3

Please list any transactions inside the spoilers, as well as changing the amount in the heading. For example, if Jay gives Framm $10

-10 to Framm

+10 from Jay

Also, players may give votes they have accrued to other players via PM to me. The voting rankings will be updated following each vote.

Voting round 1 of game round 3 begins now! Will end at 9pm CST tomorrow 2/23.

To clarify, by "give votes" do you mean that, say, I could give 2 votes to [GenericName] and he then has 6 votes to use and I have 2?

No, it means you can votes you obtained through the voting rounds. I.e. if it is voting round 6 and you currently have 30 votes and [GenericName] has 20 you may give 2 votes to him and you will have 28 and he will have 22.

also, am I allowed to not use all 4 votes?

Edit: Would I then be able to use the unused ones next voting round?

You may choose not to use all 4 votes. You will lose unused votes.

To clarify, by "give votes" do you mean that, say, I could give 2 votes to [GenericName] and he then has 6 votes to use and I have 2?

No, it means you can votes you obtained through the voting rounds. I.e. if it is voting round 6 and you currently have 30 votes and [GenericName] has 20 you may give 2 votes to him and you will have 28 and he will have 22.

>also, am I allowed to not use all 4 votes?

Edit: Would I then be able to use the unused ones next voting round?

You may choose not to use all 4 votes. You will lose unused votes.

Alright, thanks.

I am not at liberty to confirm or deny statements made about what players did or did not do publicly. But all votes that were sent in before the deadline were accepted. If you have concerns, PM me, or check the rules for the round again, particularly the one I referred to in my reminder right before the voting round tally ;P.