BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Liar Game BD

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarification: Only the player with the highest # of votes will gain winnings, if there is more than one player with the highest # they will divide the winnings. Only the player with the lowest # will incur a debt of 100mil BD$, if there is more than one with the lowest #, they will each incur a debt. The total winnings will be equal to the total debt.

Clarification: A player who fails to PM their vote cannot receive votes made for them by other players (i.e. via the voting):

If a player fails to PM me their votes within the voting round, they lose their votes, as well as any votes for them made by other players that round.

But may be given votes via:

Also, players may give votes they have accrued to other players via PM to me. The voting rankings will be updated following each vote.

1. Molly Mae +186

2. Brainiac100 +116
3. Framm +97
4. Phil +70
4. Auramyna 0

6. Marksmanjay -30
7. Panther -52

8. Flamebirde -82
9. DudleyDude -100
10. Rob_Gandy -144

Apologies for the delay, a virus has downed most of the local Liar Game office, despite how well-manned we are *cough*.

Sign-ups for round 4 up now:

Liar Game BD Round 4

North Team:

South Team:

It will be a challenge that consists of two teams, the teams do not have to balanced, but be aware that the total amount a player may earn is equal to (the number of players on the opposing team)/(the number of players on your team)*100mil BD$.

Round 4 will most likely not commence until next week, due to the aforementioned virus. Thank you.

I gave them to flame :)

Ill explain later when i get home :D

Dangit, Panther, if you gave me all of them we would've won...

Sorry Flame, but I just realised if I gave you all the votes I would have had none... and lost my money :(

Liar Game BD Round 4

North Team:

1. Panther

South Team:

Edited by Panther

Round 4

Contraband Game

All players have been loaned 200mil BD$. It must be returned at the end of the round, if players cannot return the full 200mil, they will gain a debt.

Each player's money has been placed in a 'bank' in enemy territory. Players must smuggle the money out and deposit it into the 'bank' in safe territory.

There will be 6 smuggling rounds, which will last 72 hours each. During the first 24 hours of a smuggling round, each player on each team must decide if they want to smuggle and how much they want to smuggle (in whole mil BD$ from 1 to 100mil). The opposing will attempt to intercept the money via 'inspection'.

For each opposing player, they may:

1) Say "PASS" if they believe the player is not smuggling any money. If the player is smuggling any money, it will be deposited into the 'bank' in safe territory.

2) Call "DOUBT" and state the amount of money they believe the player is smuggling.

- i) If the player is not smuggling money, then half the amount will be deducted from the 'bank' account of the player who called doubt and deposited into the smuggling team's account in enemy territory, as an 'indemnity'.

- ii) If the amount called is equal or greater than the amount being smuggled, the money is confiscated and deposited into the inspecting team's account in safe territory.

- iii) If the amount called is less than the amount being smuggled, the smuggling team will receive the full amount they were smuggling plus the 'indemnity'.

Any money left in a team's 'bank' in enemy territory at the conclusion of the 6 smuggling rounds will be given to the opposing team. The money in each team's account will be divided equally among team members.

A BTSC for each team will be set up. As always, each player is free to contact any other player in the game (CC me, please).

Also, each team may ask 'Inspection Questions' of the other team in this thread after the initial 24 hours. In each smuggling round, one team will be designated to go first in the questioning. That team may ask a yes-no question in bold, italic cyan. Anyone on the other team may answer that question, and then the other team may ask a question in the same format. If the first team answers that question, they may ask another, and so on and so forth.

During each smuggling round, once a team has answered at least 1 inspection question, they may ask the Liar Game official via PM to verify if ONE of the other team's answers is TRUE or FALSE. For each additional 3 inspection questions they have answered, a team may ask the Liar Game official to verify another answer.

Liar Game BD Round 4

North Team:
1. Panther
2. Phil
3. Flamebirde

South Team:
1. Framm
2. Brainiac100
3. Jay

Smuggling round 1 of round 4 has started! BTSC's will be set up shortly. Smuggling amounts must be chosen by 9pm CST tomorrow, 3/12.