BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

I didn't see any point in revealing that I was Edmund sooner.

I have to RID Kill gvg. Since I believed him to be a baddie if I revealed that I was Edmund, I am sure they would have NKed me.

If Aslan was still alive he would have revealed himself by now to backup Brainy claim, and proof that I was a Baddie. But Since I am not a baddie and Aslan is died, Brainy's reasoning are wrong.

(ps its too late now to try claim Alsan role now baddie.)

We can take out two baddie and take back the control of this game.

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia

Supervisor: MiKi

2. EDM - voting for Brainy

3. MikeD - voting for Brainy

4. gvg - voting for MikeD

5. Brainy - voting for MikeD

7. mboon - voting for MikeD

8. marksmanjay - voting for Brainy

9. psykomakia - voting for MikeD

DEAD:

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N1

6. TheCube- killed on D1- revealed to be Susan Pevensie

1. mewminator- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N2

Ok, now I read this & I'm still not sure what to say...as far as i know, both Brainy & Mike seem suspicious...I'm putting my vote on Brainy coz I'm still not able to fully clear my doubts about him (sorry Brainy... :( ). At the same time, I can't trust Mike, either...but since Mike has the majority vote on him, I don't need to vote him; I'd prefer he DOES turn out to be a baddie, (preferably the WW...I hated her character in the book, anyway...:dry:) so we can hopefully clear Brainy to be a goodie...or is it Edmund? :blink:

Anyway, I'm not online till around this time tomorrow, so I'm not likely to be able to change my vote...sorry for the inconvenience...:(

He is dead. And you are lying.

Nuh-uh! :P

But seriously. I know that yodell is definitely either Lucy or Peter because in my PM, I was told that yodell is one of my siblings so that I may complete my WinCon (basically, avenge my sibling's death). mewminator might have been Aslan. Aslan could be alive and keeping quiet. We don't know!

Wait. Say Brainy is Edmund (though I've been rereading our conversation from earlier this D2 and I am starting to be more certain he's lying). Isn't he super likely to win if we don't lynch him today? All he has to do is lynch Mike now (D2) or, if Mike isn't WW, RID kill (say gvg) N3, and he wins as an indy!

So either we lynch the lying baddie Brainy, or we lynch Edmund so that he doesn't win, like, right now today D2.

It's a win-win in my book. Lynch Brainy.

2. EDM - voting for Brainy

3. MikeD - voting for Brainy

4. gvg - voting for MikeD

5. Brainy - voting for MikeD

7. mboon - voting for MikeD

8. marksmanjay - voting for Brainy

9. psykomakia - voting for Brainy

DEAD:

I still think "I forgot to change my vote" is bogus. Especially for how often he's on here posting (like me) :P So he's hiding something.

Wait. Say Brainy is Edmund (though I've been rereading our conversation from earlier this D2 and I am starting to be more certain he's lying). Isn't he super likely to win if we don't lynch him today? All he has to do is lynch Mike now (D2) or, if Mike isn't WW, RID kill (say gvg) N3, and he wins as an indy!

Well, duh! But that doesn't end the game!!! It just means I accomplish my goal!!!

And I really did forget to change my vote. I am surprised you're so hung up on that. I was kind of focused on asking questions at the moment.

The latest post I didn't put a hint in but I can't edit it and Thalia wanted to me to or else I go to Limbo hell (i dunno either). However, I can't because it has been 10 min and, yea . . . so please ignore it! Thanks!

Edited by TheCube

I'm also super skeptical of you because those of us who lynched Cube were under the impression that you'd RID Kill Mike, but you didn't. (Because you can't because you're not Edmund?)

Because I could have been wrong!!!! The only possibility for him to be is NOT just the WW!!

As Brainiac was about to be shoved in, gvg shouted "no!" and knocked him out of the way. gvg took on the full force of the shove, and was pushed into the pit. before he could fully fall in, Brainiac grabbed his hand. "It's all right." gvg looked at him with the full force of a lion's glare. "go, and help your siblings. may you be of good fortune, young one." suddenly, he clawed brainiac's hand forcing her to let go. gvg fell to the floor, and was killed upon impact. Aslan was no more. but his last words reverberated with all present, and they were:

Psyko is not as he seems! slay him!

Edmund Pevensie was now a goodie. Brainiac turned to face the crowd. "my friends, Aslan has granted his blessing unto me. do not try to kill me, it will be futile. good luck." And with that, the goodies had suffered a great loss, and yet a gift.

2. EDM

3. MikeD

5. Brainy - outed as Edmund Pevensie, immortal for next day/night.

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

4. gvg died saving Brainiac- revealed to be Aslan

Brainiac, AKA Edmund Pevensie, can not be killed or lynched in the next night and day. Also, she is now a goodie. good luck, and get your night actions in by 4 P.M. EST.

Okay but at least TRY!! Lol we're nowhere now. You should have RID'd him and either a) you're SUCCESSFUL AND THE WW IS GONE!! or b) you try again tonight as a different baddie. This way, you just buy the baddies another NK. (Because you're a baddie!!)

Okay, say we have Peter left. If he RID kills MikeD as WW, he'll either be dead, or not the WW.

If Brainy blocks a different baddie, then if that baddie is the WW, they won't get to NK us tonight.

So we either get rid of MikeD the WW, or we at least block the NK, hopefully.

Let's do this!