BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

Wait, what?! The last time I was on here, Mike was going to be friggin' lynched >:| What happened?! it was so obvious that Mike was a baddie! GRRRR! *Gives Up* (Not really, just really frustrated because Mike should have died the first friggin day!) And now we also know that Psyko is a baddie, friggin' grrrr! That last minute switch was such a friggin baddie move :/

HMPH! (My theory is that Mike is Maugrim, Psyko is either Witch or Ginnarbark, and Jay is either Witch or Ginnarbark)

Again, I am so sorry gvg! So sorry! :(

Edit: I feel like I'm playing like a noob :( Well, I guess it has been a few months :/

Edited by mboon

Wait, what?! The last time I was on here, Mike was going to be friggin' lynched >:| What happened?! it was so obvious that Mike was a baddie! GRRRR! *Gives Up* (Not really, just really frustrated because Mike should have died the first friggin day!) I seriously agree.And now we also know that Psyko is a baddie, friggin' grrrr! That last minute switch was such a friggin baddie move :/ I'm not really so sure about that, though. I've been on and off all day, and I hadn't seen him online until about 3 minutes before the day post, when he changed his vote.

Dude. He's a baddie. We get it. I SAID I WAS SORRY! lol

My bad. I just had a moment of frustration there. :P

So. mboon claimed that your last-minute vote switch was a baddie move. I want to know what you have to say for yourself. (Yes. I know. It's not daytime yet. I just want to know why i shouldn't block you.)

Brainy, Psyko is a baddie because he changed his vote 3 min before the post. He did it because he knew that Mike was a baddie and therefore changed it so that now it's 3 goodies vs 3 baddies going on Night. Now, if a goodie dies during the Night, then the baddies win :/

Edit: We don't need a death tonight, so, Doctor, it's up to you who to save, me or you, go with your gut!

Edited by mboon

So. mboon claimed that your last-minute vote switch was a baddie move. I want to know what you have to say for yourself. (Yes. I know. It's not daytime yet. I just want to know why i shouldn't block you.)

(1) I didn't want you to win the game as the indy.

(2) I was reading your and my conversation from D2 over and over, and was convinced you were a baddie.

(3) Clearly I was wrong.

Maybe you should block me. That way, the other baddie won't be blocked by you and can RID Mike or save him/herself (depending if s/he is Lucy or Peter). Even better, block a baddie!!

See, baddies sometimes change their vote last minute, especially at the near the end of the game, to kill a goodie. They do it near the end of a game because by then it doesn't matter too much if we know they're a baddie. It doesn't matter because if a goodie dies tonight, goodies lose.

Edit: Why would other baddie RID Mike? That makes no sense. Psyko, your defense needs to be better than that.

Edited by mboon

Alright. I am pretty sure I can eliminate one person as a baddies suspect.

marksmanjay.

During the first day post, all three baddies acted. However, marksmanjay had not even confirmed! He even had to ask for the thread because he couldn't find it.

Personally, I think he's in the clear.

What did I do? you so mean. :(

P.S. OR PSYKO

They both baddie.

So who's left?

2. EDM

3. MikeD - baddie

5. Brainy - goodie (edmund)

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay - goodie

9. psykomakia - baddie

I'm guessing EDM is the other baddie, cuz he voted for brainy instead of mike, and gave a doubtable (don't think that's a word) reason:

Ok, now I read this & I'm still not sure what to say...as far as i know, both Brainy & Mike seem suspicious...I'm putting my vote on Brainy coz I'm still not able to fully clear my doubts about him (sorry Brainy... :( ). At the same time, I can't trust Mike, either...but since Mike has the majority vote on him, I don't need to vote him; I'd prefer he DOES turn out to be a baddie, (preferably the WW...I hated her character in the book, anyway... :dry:) so we can hopefully clear Brainy to be a goodie...or is it Edmund? :blink:

So we have:

2. EDM - baddie

3. MikeD - baddie

5. Brainy - goodie

7. mboon - goodie

8. marksmanjay - goodie

9. psykomakia - baddie

I don't think psyko or MikeD is WW, because they post here too much. EDM might be.

Wow. I just realized that I said:

Vote for MikeD

Or psyko.

But now that I think about it, psyko might be WW. though he posts a lot, most of them don't seem to give away anything.

At this point, I'm pretty certain that psyko is WW.

WOW I CHANGE MY MIND A LOT

Edited by marksmanjay

nonononoo.

Okay. marksmanjay could easily have acted in BTSC without acting/confirming/even voting! in the main thread to throw us off. And to further throw us off, they blocked him N2.

He also voted to lynch Brainy!!

And he never answered mboon as to why.

Why did you vote for Brainy, marksmanjay?

Okay. marksmanjay could easily have acted in BTSC without acting/confirming/even voting! in the main thread to throw us off. And to further throw us off, they blocked him N2.

He also voted to lynch Brainy!!

And he never answered mboon as to why.

Why did you vote for Brainy, marksmanjay?

And now he's trying to get the vote off of MikeD AGAIN!

Mark's not trying to get the vote off Mike, his post shows Mike as a Baddie...

And everything points to you because you suggested we lynch Cube that first day "just in case" and then RID Mike as Witch when he might not have been Witch, and then you switched your vote 3 minutes before the end of the day and ensured Mike's life and a goodie death. How is this not baddie? Nothing you've done proves you're a goodie :/

Edited by mboon

I couldn't lynch those goodies on my own. I made a mistake in, well, not in trusting Mike, but distrusting Cube. Same for D2 with Brainy. I couldn't trust anyone. Now I can trust Brainy. MikeD and marksmanjay are baddies. Brainy and I are goodies. You, me, or EDM will be targeted for NK tonight. Hopefully if you or EDM (or me) is Lucy, you/I will choose the right person to save.