BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops...Jack is an expression...like you don't know Jack, hit the road, Jack...not good enough, Jack

i realize i may not be giving a lot but i think its enough to not have votes on me............. didnt we do this yesterday too?

Why is nox an innocent?

I really suggest you find a shorter tree to bark up. You've made 0 headway with this one...0.

i guess i have, but i thought that you got my hints yesterday and thats why you backed off.......

I think lynching Molly is a guarunteed baddie lynch. I think Shadow is the last but no guaruntees here. Skulduggery could RID Shadow tonight and possibly end the game. If he has a better target, that works too.

believe it or not it IS possible for us to vote for each other.......... just doesnt happen that often..........

You are so obviously bad. Again, I'm already a confirmed good guy. That you're willing to vote for me is extremely telling.

And where the heck is everyone else? It's just the same people voting over and over.O_o

You're funny...you spew so much without any backing evidence, and I think you actually believe what you spew.

Ok, i'm done, unless you say who you targetted (since the baddies know it) or show where you were confirmed as a goodie.

Say it enough times, it may be true...seen that plenty from you.