BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

According to my spreadsheet the four people that have votes are the most suspicious...I'm not sure whether or not to trust mo on nox or not...but I feel that it may be time to shift with the flow of people. I'll decide which target to pressure in a minute

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players:

2. Molly Mae - voting for Sakura-chan

4. Akriti - voting for

5. tolecnal - voting for Shadow7

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Molly Mae

7. Aura - trapped

8. maurice - voting for Sakura-chan

9. KlueMaster - voting for

11. darth nox - voting for Molly Mae

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

13.Yodell - voting for Shadow7

14. Shadow7- voting for Sakura-chan

15. DarthMask - voting for Sakura-chan

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

Time to finish this off. I'll switch if there is a shift in the flow of votes.

Nox, your hint, vouch and her hint may clear her but...

She's made so many logical errors.

I have made a promise that I intend to keep.

she challenged me.

if she is lynched and who you claim she is then you are cleared.

Edit- also it will help to make the waters less muddied

Edited by maurice

Interesting idea, sacrifice Sakura, clear nox and reduce the suspicious to Molly Mae and Shadow? I might be wrong but I think that wouldn't exactly clear Nox as Sanguine spied Sakura last night and Nox could just be using baddie intel

edit: but it's tempting, muddy water under the bridge and what have you

Edited by tolecnal

Nox, I'm thinking along the same lines as maurice here. One of You, MM, SC, or Shadow needs to be lynched today. I think I can get the most drive behind either MM or SC and SC seems to be the most efficient target for clearing up who is baddie and who is not.

Nox, I'm thinking along the same lines as maurice here. One of You, MM, SC, or Shadow needs to be lynched today. I think I can get the most drive behind either MM or SC and SC seems to be the most efficient target for clearing up who is baddie and who is not.

Agreed.

Here's logic: If Sakura is good, Shadow and I are the most likely baddies. Else Sakura and Nox are the likely baddies.

Follow that logic and (worst case scenario), I get lynched the next day and Shadow gets the Skulduggery RID kill.

@Thalia: Donno what your decision was (I didn't read the thread). I guess I could check your vote to see.

@Mo: There is a thing that I must tell you about.

Agreed.

Here's logic: If Sakura is good, Shadow and I are the most likely baddies. Else Sakura and Nox are the likely baddies.

Follow that logic and (worst case scenario), I get lynched the next day and Shadow gets the Skulduggery RID kill.

You are making my job easier. ;)

I am with nox this time. I didn't believe Sak before but something in the NP has compelled me not to vote for her now.

Players:

2. Molly Mae - voting for Sakura-chan

4. Akriti - voting for Molly Mae

5. tolecnal - voting for Shadow7

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Molly Mae

7. Aura - trapped

8. maurice - voting for Sakura-chan

9. KlueMaster - voting for

11. darth nox - voting for Molly Mae

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

13.Yodell - voting for Shadow7

14. Shadow7- voting for Sakura-chan

15. DarthMask - voting for Sakura-chan

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

Change the tie, come on.

If you still vote for sak, with me and nox vouching for her, then I guess, you are acting like a baddie, and if you aren't a baddie, then why the hell are you helping them. Many people have known that Sak is good.

I take the kill on me in case, you lynch her and she comes out to be non - goodie. This is a sort of claim, I made in Game Show Mafia.

what kind of history? lynching a known non baddie because we find them slightly annoying?

@Nox: Because of the parity, the baddies will be known by this lynch. See my previous logic.

If only Aura/curr3nt were here....

There's something that goes beyond the mechanics of a game. Something subtle. I call it "Entertainment".

The Town is being tricked so easily. We can figure out the Mafia soon, but we need to work together. Since it's looking necessary, I'll claim. Like I said, no reason not to. I've got nothing to hide.

I'm The Torment, who was recruited by Gordon and is now on the side of good. I was blocked the first Night, which is why the Torment didn't act. And look at my targets-Yodell and Akriti, the people who voted against me that I in turn voted again. Klue also confirmed my identity as The Torment on the very first day, but it thankfully seemed to escape notice. With my help, the Town can surely figure out who the baddies are after the next Night. It's because of me that Akriti and Yodell were cleared. Sanguine followed me, so he's no doubt figured out who I am. There's the possibilty of Jack RID Killing me, but since I have nothing to do with his win condition I can't see him bothering.

Honestly, I think we should kill maurice, personally. Don't lynch me, though, and I believe I can lead us to victory.

Change the tie, come on.

If you still vote for sak, with me and nox vouching for her, then I guess, you are acting like a baddie, and if you aren't a baddie, then why the hell are you helping them. Many people have known that Sak is good.

I take the kill on me in case, you lynch her and she comes out to be non - goodie. This is a sort of claim, I made in Game Show Mafia.

Oh yeah...and goodies lost that game...jusy saying is all.

Sak-C is going down. I'm vouching for Shad and Molly

The Town is being tricked so easily. We can figure out the Mafia soon, but we need to work together. Since it's looking necessary, I'll claim. Like I said, no reason not to. I've got nothing to hide.

I'm The Torment, who was recruited by Gordon and is now on the side of good. I was blocked the first Night, which is why the Torment didn't act. And look at my targets-Yodell and Akriti, the people who voted against me that I in turn voted again. Klue also confirmed my identity as The Torment on the very first day, but it thankfully seemed to escape notice. With my help, the Town can surely figure out who the baddies are after the next Night. It's because of me that Akriti and Yodell were cleared. Sanguine followed me, so he's no doubt figured out who I am. There's the possibilty of Jack RID Killing me, but since I have nothing to do with his win condition I can't see him bothering.

Honestly, I think we should kill maurice, personally. Don't lynch me, though, and I believe I can lead us to victory.

And let me out myself to everyone: I am the RID Recruiter / Block (I don't remember my role name and I don't really care to go check BTSC).

@Nox: What's more important to you? Winning quickly? Or winning with entertainment? Plus it'll make your girlfriend smile. And we don't want an unhappy Shad. =/

Sak-C you are so full of yourself. I am too but I realize this.

You cleared people? You lead us to victory? The whole town is fooled, but not you of course.

This whole, who is the Mafia? game was long ago decided. Hopefully Aaryan sees that he has posted way too much. But that's another topic. You have far more to learn, which in itself is not a bad thing. The fact that you do not acknowledge it and act like you have 100% pure logic is what will hinder your team going forward. I still believe that lynching you is the best thing we can do today. Goodies will win this Mafia, that was long ago guaranteed. But maybe your lynching will wake you up some.

And again, I am on your side. Your refusal to believe that is your biggest obstacle to overcome.

@molly i tried...i think i semi-suceeded.

The fact that maurice and Molly still have not changed their votes is very telling. Guys, open your eyes. I haven't been around long, but I've heard maurice is experienced. In other words, he's not a bad player. My role was revealed the first Day, and everything points towards it-my targets, the two people siding with me who I had earlier revealed to be Gordon and Valkyrie. Use your brains! Change your lynch target from me to Molly! We can win this game, Town, but not if you don't play to the best of your ability.

Come on, Town! Look at maurice's posts and tell me something is not wrong there. The proof that I am who I claim is all over the place, and he knows it.

-I was blocked on the first Night, and the Torment didn't act.

-My targets were Akriti and Yodell, who I voted for after they voted for me.

-I cleared them by targeting them, as the baddies acted when they were blocked.

-Two people cleared me as good, both of whom I'd earlier revealed had to be Gordon and Valkyrie.

Think about it, people! I say maurice is trying to pull the scam of all scams here. But if you don't want to vote for him fine. But at least switch your vote off me. Don't let yourslf be tricked by a fast-talking Mafia!

I've already just recently pulled the scam of all scams...sorry DM.

No this lynch is bigger than you, bigger than me. If you had enough Mafia sense you'd realize that we win with or without you...personally I wish we'd have lynched you before you were recruited, but meh.

See? He doesn't care whose side I'm on, he still wants to lynch me. Does that sound like someone who is on the Town side? If I die, that's one step closer to the Mafia having majority. And with my power, we can further figure out who isn't Mafia. And I'd bet anything that's what he's afraid of. THAT is why he is so desperate to get my lynched, because it's more definite than a Night Kill.