BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

See? He doesn't care whose side I'm on, he still wants to lynch me. Does that sound like someone who is on the Town side? If I die, that's one step closer to the Mafia having majority. And with my power, we can further figure out who isn't Mafia. And I'd bet anything that's what he's afraid of. THAT is why he is so desperate to get my lynched, because it's more definite than a Night Kill.

You are so blind.

@YoDell: I outed myself (and tried to save curr3nt) the night previous. I am an outed baddie. I see that you're online, so I'm asking of you to vote for Sakura. Forget the mechanics of the game for a moment. Forget about factions. Yours will win regardless. Maurice is Mr Bliss. And he has been challenged.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly, if you really are who you claim, then why not unvote me? Vote for someone else. Voting for a confirmed innocent just makes you look bad. It will take more than two lynches to kill you if you're telling the truth.

See? Are you going to tell me Molly and maurice are acting like Townies? Forget the game? Forget the mechanics? Lynched the confirmed innocent? I know the Town can see past this.

Molly, if you really are who you claim, then why not unvote me? Vote for someone else. Voting for a confirmed innocent just makes you look bad. It will take more than two lynches to kill you if you're telling the truth.

I outed myself as a baddie. Do you even read anyone's posts?

@Thalia: Entertainment?

I read you claiming many things.

Come on, Town! Tole! Yodell! I've revealed my role, yet these two still push you to lynch me. They tell you to forget the mechanics and whose side I'm on. Would a Townie EVER do that? Would they ever urge you to forget trying to find the Mafia and go after the confirmed innocent with a blocking power that can help the Town?

I outed myself as a baddie. Do you even read anyone's posts?

@Thalia: Entertainment?

saw you out as a baddie, and honestly if we let this go through, mo gets rid killed in the night, you get lynched the next day.......... so its basically over, so what are you proposing yuli? the goodies kill off sakura for entertainment purposes?

I read you claiming many things.

Come on, Town! Tole! Yodell! I've revealed my role, yet these two still push you to lynch me. They tell you to forget the mechanics and whose side I'm on. Would a Townie EVER do that? Would they ever urge you to forget trying to find the Mafia and go after the confirmed innocent with a blocking power that can help the Town?

Okay...Sak...am I Mafia?

I said I was, but you argue against my claim. And then you ask everyone if I act like a villager.

I'm just not reading your posts anymore.

@Nox: Smile.

Don't lynch me, though, and I believe I can lead us to victory.

Seriously, Sakura? Man, I wish I was a baddie this game or at least an indy so I could win or lose without you thinking it was all you. I hate to take all that you say personally, because I realize you're just blinded by arrogance, but stop undercutting people's intelligence by presuming you know better or that you know something THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW! And Mo isn't "desperate to get you lynched" no one but you brings desperation into their arguments - nobody. Don't cheapen his or anyone's game play by calling it desperate.

"He doesn't care whose side I'm on, he still wants to lynch me. Does that sound like someone who is on the Town side?"

Yes! it does! Because I know I'm a goodie and I am fighting the desire to lynch you too!

saw you out as a baddie, and honestly if we let this go through, mo gets rid killed in the night, you get lynched the next day.......... so its basically over, so what are you proposing yuli? the goodies kill off sakura for entertainment purposes?

Yeah. But seriously, Mo is Mr Bliss. Shadow is the last baddie.

Seriously, Sakura? Man, I wish I was a baddie this game or at least an indy so I could win or lose without you thinking it was all you. I hate to take all that you say personally, because I realize you're just blinded by arrogance, but stop undercutting people's intelligence by presuming you know better or that you know something THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW! And Mo isn't "desperate to get you lynched" no one but you brings desperation into their arguments - nobody. Don't cheapen his or anyone's game play by calling it desperate.

"He doesn't care whose side I'm on, he still wants to lynch me. Does that sound like someone who is on the Town side?"

Yes! it does! Because I know I'm a goodie and I am fighting the desire to lynch you too!

Aw, don't fight it. Tole...there have been many games where I disregard my immediate wincon just for entertainment. (see Looney Tunes).

Lynch Sak. You'll still win.

EDIT: And I promise we won't NK tonight. You can take my promises at face value. I don't think I've broken one in a mafia game before.

Edited by Molly Mae

whats the point of you doing this? if i believe everything you say then im a fool, whats the point?

Okay, here's the deal. Lynch Sakura today. Skulduggery RID kills me tonight as the RID Recruit/Block (Thalia/China knows that's true). Thalia spies Mo or Shadow. It doesn't matter which. She can tell you who to lynch the following day.

Tole, why are you being such a jerk? I never said any of that stuff you are claiming, and you've only played one game of Mafia with me, where I died on the second Day. maurice is clearly desperate to get me lynched, as he has been doing it for turns and continues to do so even after I'm revealed to be innocent and vouched for by two other players who are also good guys. With my block, we can surely figure out who the Mafia is next turn. It's not me being arrogant, and I'll thank you to quit with the personal attacks. You know, maurice has been running around insulting me repeatedly, as has curr3nt. Both talked down to me constantly, but you are calling out me? Focus on the game.

I think Molly is Scapegrace. There's no way she's a good guy, and there's no way she's a baddie. If she were, one of the hosts would have probably stepped in when she was trying to sell out her ally. Even if she is a good guy, I'd reckon she's lying about Shadow. It's also possible that she's telling the truth knowing we won't believe her, but one thing is for sure-we can't trust her.

We need to lynch her. If she dies, I believe we've killed a bad guy. If not, we know she is Scapegrace, and Gordon can recruit her if possible or Skulduggery can kill her. If the Mafia can get her, we can't afford to let them.

Shadow, if you really are innocent, surely you see you should vote for Molly? I mean, she's pushing you as the last bad guy.

I think her plan is like this:

Town lynches me, they lose one of their own and a block role.

Skulduggery tries and fails to RID Kill Molly.

China wastes her spy on Shadow, a good guy.

I think Molly is Scapegrace. There's no way she's a good guy, and there's no way she's a baddie. If she were, one of the hosts would have probably stepped in when she was trying to sell out her ally. Even if she is a good guy, I'd reckon she's lying about Shadow. It's also possible that she's telling the truth knowing we won't believe her, but one thing is for sure-we can't trust her.

Maybe that's what I want you to think. That's why I claimed baddie. I knew you'd assume that I wasn't bad. Who tells the truth about being bad? Nobody. Right?

Right???

RIGHT!!!>??!?!?!?!?>?!KM<>mal;fsjdfAWTRF

I'm telling you, we need to lynch her. Molly and maurice are not to be trusted. It's obvious. No Town role would push for the lynch of one of their allies over a potential Mafia. Face it, the Mafia knows they are in trouble.

There are at least four possible block roles in play, and they can't stop all of them. If we target the suspected Mafia, we should be able to figure out who they are. The Mafia can't afford to not act with only two people left and a narrow suspect list. At this point, even if we lynch a suspect who turns out to be innocent, it only narrows the list further, putting them in more danger. That's why they want me to be killed-so that doesn't happen, and there's one less block to worry about.

And as I pointed out your "factual" list fails logically.

Show me where you are cleared, from an outsider's perspective, not your own.

Same with Yodell.

(using yodell, who i trust is good, to demonstrate it ain't all about you)

@maurice: haven't I already pointed that her blocking me and jack not acting moight mean that I'm jack ?? :D

She's not here though...right?

So i got me, aki, nox, sak, dm and yodell as good.

Km not bad.

Shad, mm, tole and Thalia.

Thalia has no clue why i got off her...so...

KM is definitely good.. u lost his role in the process ..

BTW .. where are u Klue ?... no longer trapped but still quiet .... :-s

we could use your ability tonight :D

You are so blind.

@YoDell: I outed myself (and tried to save curr3nt) the night previous. I am an outed baddie. I see that you're online, so I'm asking of you to vote for Sakura. Forget the mechanics of the game for a moment. Forget about factions. Yours will win regardless. Maurice is Mr Bliss. And he has been challenged.

I was pushing for her being lynched since day 1 :-s .. of course I would help maurice to do that.. not because I don;t believe her to be good now (it was obvious from day1 she was an indy ..) but becasue in spite of maurice's repeated attempts to help and save her she is still at his throat ... tormenting him (god she's got the right role this time... the tormenter...)

@Sak : that was the last straw:

MOLLY MAE IS A MAN !!!!!!

PS. NOX's post showed up after I wrote the above here.. and I wouldn't delete that....

Yodell, don't fall for this obvious trick. If you are Jack, then you want Sanguine, right? I've already provided you with a narrow list. There's also a pretty narrow list for Tanith too, at this point. And if I live to block another day, the list continues to get narrower. It's in your own best interests to keep me alive. Don't be taken in by them. Also, think of yourself. If you really are Jack, you're a huge target for kills and recruits tonight.

Well, since at least Molly has finally figured out my role, I am China. Molly is Dusk. Curr3nt was Jack.

@Maurice- Does that explain my comment to you about him biting you? How about laughing about the baddies killing Jack "If only they knew". I thought someone else would have figured it out. I was seriously considering posting about hitting people over the head with books and symbols to see if that got anyone's attention. *takes a deep breath*

Yodell, don't fall for this obvious trick. If you are Jack, then you want Sanguine, right? I've already provided you with a narrow list. There's also a pretty narrow list for Tanith too, at this point. And if I live to block another day, the list continues to get narrower. It's in your own best interests to keep me alive. Don't be taken in by them. Also, think of yourself. If you really are Jack, you're a huge target for kills and recruits tonight.

@Yodell: The force is strong with you. Sakura has played with fire far too long.

Can we just lynch her already?

And maurice hasn't tried to save me at all. He's done nothing but push for my lynch ever since he was untrapped. Even now that I'm a confirmed innocent and a useful block role, he still wants me dead. If the Town gives in to this, it would just be disappointing. The Town knows I'm innocent, so if they kill me out of spite, this whole game just goes down a level, and I think even the hosts would be very disappointed. That's not how you play, and regardless of who wins, it will be a shallow victory.