Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

What is your IQ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#41 James8421

James8421

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

PS. Here's another excellent IQ test website which is better than Free-IQTest.net

I hope you meant that as a joke? yea way better...lol 9 questions to figure your I.Q....and it seems everyone gets the same score of 67...you actually get a 67 for getting them all wrong too hmmm...also no accurate I.Q. test, or testers will ever call you a FOOL

#42 Romulus064

Romulus064

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

I wouldn't recommend the dumb site,(The first one that is) It's just a bunch of easy questions followed by a questionaire of all your personal information. Not to mention, there are only 20 questions. Now how are you going to know your IQ from 20 questions? Maybe part of the IQ test is based on how much you tell the site about you. Hmmm... would that raise or lower the percieved IQ hmmmm....

#43 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:44 PM

All these tests are fake. I'll just live with the fact I was told I have an IQ higher than 145. If you're in this website, then you're probably in the higher IQ group. Also, there are EQ tests, which even if you're smart, you may not be aware of morals and such

#44 Artificial

Artificial

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

Given that Einstein's IQ is usually depicted as being 160, I highly doubt those IQ tests are truthful. Only 1/50 (or 2% of the population) have an IQ above 130.
Mine, myself was 133, so just barely above the required IQ to enter MENSA.

That was on their IQ test, of course, so I guess it differs from the one linked to.

Edited by Artificial, 12 July 2011 - 11:02 PM.

#45 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

got only 136 :(

#46 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

how can we solve that no. of squares quickly, somebody tell !!

#47 storygirl101

storygirl101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:16 AM

I got 167, HA!
I'm smarter (in theory) than you lot, though I'm rather young, so you ARE probably smarter than me...

#48 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Eh, that's a scam. I have no idea what my IQ is, but it's definitely not as high [or as low] as that thing says it is. And story, I'm a couple years older than you, and no doubt the majority of people here in the Den are smarter than me, so no offense, but they're probably smarter than you too. ;)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#49 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

Eh, I just took it for the heck of it, and I got an IQ of 123. :( :P Course, I also said I was, like, 65 years old or something, which I'm not really [obviously, for those who know me], so that probably influenced my score. Still makes me feel happy that I'm smarter than the average person, though! :P :lol:

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#50 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

He, I just took it again with my real age and gender, and I got an IQ of 124, so I'm sill smarter than the average human. :P

... ~ Nova-kun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users