Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#61 JaneDoe23

JaneDoe23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

1. The son of rage and love (not active)
2. Psychosmurf
3. Akriti - confirmed
4. Kokiri971 - confirmed
5. mangamathsfreak
6. Auramyna
7. Jane Doe
8. Yodell - confirmed
9. Mukul Verma
10. kristamark1 - confirmed (can play until June 4th)

#62 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

Since I've gone through only a game and a N1 death so far, would I still be considered a newbie?
If yes, then I'd like to sign-up for this game (as no other mafia is about to be kicked-off anytime soon).

#63 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Count me in as a backup,
like if the son of rage and love remained inactive or someone leaves,

I didnt sign up before coz I was already in HP2 mafia. but then..

#64 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

Well, this continuous signup thread just got confusing :lol:

So, we have past signups, which spawned the Trainer's Manual Mafia III which is happening / just happened here...
----
TMM III
1. Psychosmurf
2. Akriti
3. Kokiri971
4. Auramyna
5. Chaits
6. Yodell
7. --not a newbie--
8. kristamark1
----

And we have new signups for a new Trainer's Manual Mafia ...

1. Hidden G - after the 14th of june
2. flamebirde
3. JaneDoe23

EDIT: Which anyone who is a newbie to Mafia is encouraged to join and anyone who still feels he/she wants to play can join as backup first, and will get thrown in after a certain number of newbies (say at least 6) join.

Edited by araver, 05 June 2011 - 05:37 PM.

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#65 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

yep i'm IN after that day ,but will i miss the start of the game ,or from now until then it won't have started yet?

#66 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Count me in.

#67 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

yep i'm IN after that day ,but will i miss the start of the game ,or from now until then it won't have started yet?

No game is going to be started, unless there are at least 8, better 10 people signing up for one.

I added the date/restriction so that people can warn of inactivity beforehand ... the game is started only after all are available ;)

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#68 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

I forgot to mention, I'm available after the 16th of june. but only after the 16th, and maybe the 17th too.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#69 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

I will play as a player, an inactivity backup or a guide/trainer if any newer players feel they would like one. (i know I'm not as experienced as many others but I have a pretty decent handle on things.)

When the time comes, just slot me in wherever I'm required.

#70 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

Past signups, which spawned the Trainer's Manual Mafia III which is happening / just happened here...
----
TMM III
1. Psychosmurf
2. Akriti
3. Kokiri971
4. Auramyna
5. Chaits
6. Yodell
7. --not a newbie--
8. kristamark1
----

Signups for a new Trainer's Manual Mafia ... which will be called Trainer's Manual Mafia IV.
Anyone who is a newbie to Mafia is encouraged to join and anyone who has played before but still feels he/she wants to play can join as backup first, and will get thrown in after a certain number of newbies (say at least 6) join.

Signups: (Newbies)
1. Hidden G - after the 14th of june
2. flamebirde - after the 16th of june
3. JaneDoe23

Backups (people that have played before)
1. KlueMaster
2. Anon26
3. Auramyna

Summer of 2013:

Almost random quotes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users