BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, what? That's pure coincidence. PT was RID killed, but I had no idea who he was. Whoever did it did pretty quickly at the start of the night, so they were probably planning this way before I posted not trusting PT.

For some reason Izzy i don't believe you... <_<

I know you're an excellent liar (I've watched you play mafia before[from a host's perspective]) and this is just your kind of tactic. ""i don't trust "player a" Player A dies "oh wow, that was pure coincidence, honest!")

For some reason Izzy i don't believe you... <_<

I know you're an excellent liar (I've watched you play mafia before[from a host's perspective]) and this is just your kind of tactic. ""i don't trust "player a" Player A dies "oh wow, that was pure coincidence, honest!")

(Unrelated, but: if you're referring to me faking sick, shu'up :P)

I think we can all agree that Prof. T. is an excellent and quite experienced player. As I'm sure you recall from your Night 1 Target days, those sorts of players tend to get killed off. Just because I lack in trust in someone doesn't mean I'm going to kill them. I mentioned this before, and although PT has posted more in this thread than I have (:P), I haven't seen any good implications at his role that would give me a reason to want to kill him. It's possible that he was an agent or rogue, but it's not my style to randomly go offing people whom I have no information about. For all I know, PT was crucial to my/our success in this game, and his death will leave my faction vulnerable. Though, with slightly less probability, PT could have been an agent that the rogues needed to get rid of. Don't blame me for his death, I had nothing to do with it.

(Unrelated, but: if you're referring to me faking sick, shu'up :P)

I think we can all agree that Prof. T. is an excellent and quite experienced player. As I'm sure you recall from your Night 1 Target days, those sorts of players tend to get killed off. Just because I lack in trust in someone doesn't mean I'm going to kill them. I mentioned this before, and although PT has posted more in this thread than I have (:P), I haven't seen any good implications at his role that would give me a reason to want to kill him. It's possible that he was an agent or rogue, but it's not my style to randomly go offing people whom I have no information about. For all I know, PT was crucial to my/our success in this game, and his death will leave my faction vulnerable. Though, with slightly less probability, PT could have been an agent that the rogues needed to get rid of. Don't blame me for his death, I had nothing to do with it.

Pt actually made his role quite clear contrary to your thoughts. And, no i wasnt referring to the off topicness, i'm referring to watching you play from a host's perspective.

A.I., what are your thoughts? We have not heard much from you either.

ha ha we havent, have we? it's been the same 5 or 6 people....maybe the active ones should all take over the roles that are inactive, that way all characeters will be active :P

ha ha we havent, have we? it's been the same 5 or 6 people....maybe the active ones should all take over the roles that are inactive, that way all characeters will be active :P

Lol, yea, give us multiple roles. that would be interesting :rolleyes:

Looks like I scared A.I. away.... :unsure:

Pt actually made his role quite clear contrary to your thoughts. And, no i wasnt referring to the off topicness, i'm referring to watching you play from a host's perspective.

If his hints were posted prior to the Night 2 post, I didn't see it. I wasn't here during Day 1 (field trip), and Night one was mostly actions. I didn't really read any of that.. >_>

Lol, yea, give us multiple roles. that would be interesting :rolleyes:

I'll give you each a Freed Human, an Agent and a Rogue Program and you can all chase your own tails. :wacko:

Edited by Social_Darwin

A.I., what are your thoughts? We have not heard much from you either.

You didn't scare me away. I've been off and on for the better part of the afternoon. I'm really sad to see Prof. T go, cause I'm pretty sure I knew who he was too. And if I was able to figure out who he was, I'm not surprised that the Merovingian figured it out too. I having trouble deciding who to trust and who not to trust, but I think I trust andro, and I'm having a LOT of trouble trusting Izzy at the moment.

Ok, I've given a lot of thought to this. I have to weigh Izzy vs. Itachi. There is certainly more evidence for Izzy, but if Itachi really is the Architect, there is far more to be gained by lynching him. However, I also have to weigh that I've been accused of bandwagoning, which is another con to voting for Itachi. But, Izzy is easier to kill later than the architect if necessary. In conclusion, I think the potential benefits outweigh the negatives.

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

2 - Voltage - voting for Itachi

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 - Izzy

11 - Randro- voting for Joe's Student

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - Itachi

14 - A.I. - voting for Izzy

15 - R.M.Z voting for Itachi

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy - voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17 - voting for Joe's Student

21 - itachi - voting for Izzy

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

sorry izzy just going with popular vote

What protects you from the same? I'd almost forgotten that you were playing :P

Adding for clarification: I am not defending CP. I'll admit, I have no idea who she is, which isn't a good place to be for anyone at this point, but I'm just saying, I know as much about her as I do about you.

Edited by SomeGuy

Someone should investigate CP because i think that she might be bad... She is barely on and posts thing that have no real clues in them so im just saying she look suspicious.

Her post count is 19, yours is 9?!

We are not leaving much clues in our post because there are two RID killers out there that have slain some people already... so we are not suggesting leaving clues in posts! :)

Edited by andromeda

We are not leaving much clues in our post because there are two RID killers out there that have slain some people already... so we are not suggesting leaving clues in posts! :)

Precisely. The more clues we drop the easier it is for the Agents and Rogues to pick us off one by one. With the exception of itachi, I think the others that died have all been humans/usable progrmas :\

How can you check the number of posts that someone has posted in a thread? :huh: I am sure that you did not go through and count them all. :wacko:

I am curious how to do this.

Edited by IDoNotExist

How can you check the number of posts that someone has posted in a thread? :huh: I am sure that you did not go through and count them all. :wacko:

I am curious how to do this.

When you are in the game forum just click on the overall number of posts and a new window will pop up! ;)

EDIT: Explanation - I'm spending a lot of time here and I clicked on virtually everything here that can be clicked on and that's how I found that one out. For example next to the topic title in the forum you have the numbers of the pages, if you click on the first empty little square you can type in the exact page that you want to read!! :D There are a lot of little features that make it a lot easier to go around BD!

Edited by andromeda

When you are in the game forum just click on the overall number of posts and a new window will pop up! ;)

Whoa, cool! :lol: Looks like you and I are in the top percentage there. No one can yell at us for being inactive ;)

EDIT: guess that is what happens when your job requires you to be at the computer all day...

EDIT 2: 800 posts!!!

<<<---

Edited by IDoNotExist