BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... this is not off topic! The line "The Owls Are Not What They Seem" is from the Twin Peaks! So I'm asking if anyone figured out what Itachi meant by that?? :huh:

No I know it's from the show, what I meant though is that it took you to point it out to me, because I had totally forgotten it. I knew there something odd about it when Itachi said it but I forgot it came form that small town with its swaying trees... Loved that sereis :wub: .

Umm.. Sorry to dampen the spirits but I don't think Itachi would give anything away in his ghost post. :P Any chance IDNE could be Agent Jones? And Yeah, I am obsessed over that particular agent.

Hhmmm... It is a possibility....

EDIT: Nope, just checked him out, he's cool :P

Edited by IDoNotExist

So you are claiming to be Agent Johnson? Are you allowed to check on your fellow agent? :P

Just thought of having all the fun, before it's too late. :duh:

Dang, I was going to investigate myself, but I can't. Sorry GC, can't help you out. :duh:

So you are claiming to be Agent Johnson? Are you allowed to check on your fellow agent? :P

Just thought of having all the fun, before it's too late. :duh:

b4 its too late 4 what?? Are you forseeing your own death??? NO!!!!!!

edit:

my doctor is not allowed to die! (reference to my first mafia game when GC was Dr and I was healer)

Edited by crazypainter

Night 3.2: Début Dud

Impervious finished packing his lenses and extra flash battery and zipped up his camera bag. On such a beautiful night, he could not resist a quick trip to the park for a few scenic snapshots. The fountain in the center of the park would be perfectly lit by the near-full moon and he could already smell the cool, fresh air, heavy with the scent of the park’s budding flora. Impervious double-checked his mental list and headed for the door.

The park was only a short walk away and when Impervious arrived he was pleasantly surprised to find that he was not alone. A beautiful, dark haired and fair-skinned woman sat barefoot on the edge of the fountain, her slender fingers idly skimming the surface of the water. “Finally, we get the chance to meet,” Persephone said in her most seductive voice. “I see you brought your camera. Hmmm. Perhaps you’d like to take a few pictures of me?” Impervious’ blood got hot and his face flushed. He was sold. He decided he wasn’t leaving the park (or this woman) for the rest of the night.

Meanwhile, Zerep was out in the early evening, trying to nail a new BMX trick he learned over the weekend. Zerep always loved trying out new tricks, especially at his local high-school, because he knew how much it aggravated the custodians. Zerep revved up some good speed, ramped over a stairwell and managed to catch his pegs on the rail, skating him down over 10 steps like they weren’t even there. He made it look easy. “Hey you! Kid! What did I tell you about riding your bike here!” the custodian yelled. “If you don’t knock it off I’m gonna have to call the copsssaaaarrrrggghh!!” The custodian’s push-broom fell to the ground. Agent Brown stood in his place. “Oh, sh*t!” Zerep mouthed as he turned his bike around to peddle away as quickly as possible.

Along the Appalachian Mountains, the cloudy sky was nearly torn in two as Neo darted through the air at Mach speed. He was reading the code of the landscape beneath him, searching for someone in particular. There, climbing high among the rocks, Neo spotted his target; Izzy. She was almost to the summit of a small peak when she heard the whoosh of something fly by. Frightened to say the least, Izzy climbed as hard as she could to reach the summit. She managed to get her hand over top and pull herself up. Neo cocked his head and smiled dryly. He was already waiting for her.

Zerep was sweating hard and peddling harder. Agent Brown was chasing him down the street and closing in fast. Zerep finally reached a downhill stretch that would give him just enough momentum to stay out of Brown’s reach. Zerep leaned forward and tried to create as much downhill force as possible. Zerep looked back over his shoulder and sure enough Agent Brown was slowing down to a jog, then a walk. He had given up. Zerep reached the bottom of the hill, sighed in relief and let go of the handlebars. He coasted for a few more feet into an intersection and BAM! He was steamrolled by a speeding garbage truck. His soft body imprinted itself in the grille of the garbage truck and his head burst like a melon on the windshield. The twisted metal of his bike fell beneath the truck dragging along with it his broken body. THUMP THUMP. Brown turned the windshield wipers on to wash away the thick blood and brain splatter.

Izzy readied herself to fight Neo, knowing already that her battle was lost. This was the One! Few people ever survived an encounter with the One. She put up her fists, meagerly at first, but then decided if she was going to fight, she would fight to the finish. She charged at Neo, swinging furiously with both fists. Neo calmly blocked her attacks as he backed up. Izzy kicked at Neo hard but he blocked it easily with his left leg. Then, planting his left and spinning himself around, Neo nailed her with a powerful sidekick that sent her reeling. In the blink of an eye, Izzy was on all fours trying to catch her breath as Neo approached. His right fist was glowing orange, hot like the sun. Surely this was the killing blow. Neo cocked his fist back and Izzy closed her eyes. A brief hesitation. She was still alive…Izzy opened her eyes just in time to see Twin #1 tackle Neo to the ground. The Twin bounced back up, picked Izzy up off the ground, and flung them both over the cliff edge. In mid-fall, the Twin bear-hugged Izzy and they vanished from Neo’s sight. The two reappeared at the foot of the mountain and finished making their escape. Izzy had survived.

The Matrix Has You.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

Hmm. If I choose to make an alliance with the goodies now, honestly, will you guys keep me alive long enough to take out the baddies? To be fair, my spreadsheet is nearly complete, and I do know quite a bit. >_> I'm useful, you guys could need me.

Hmm. If I choose to make an alliance with the goodies now, honestly, will you guys keep me alive long enough to take out the baddies? To be fair, my spreadsheet is nearly complete, and I do know quite a bit. >_> I'm useful, you guys could need me.

How about you give us all of your information on the baddies, and then we can decide whether we want to lynch you or not? :thumbsup:

Thanks Morpheus for protecting Impy! *glares at Morpheus* <_< WTF?

Rookie?? Where's the glares emoticon?? <_< I need my glare man!! I glare all the time?? That one is my favorite... :( *glares at Rookie* <_< You see, not the same effect. Add him at the Show All at least PLEASE :(

I dunno, you seem like arouge program and I dont think we can recruit them.

andro..how about just being mad...were all mad anyways :wacko:

Edited by crazypainter

Thanks Morpheus for protecting Impy! *glares at Morpheus* <_< WTF?

Rookie?? Where's the glares emoticon?? <_< I need my glare man!! I glare all the time?? That one is my favorite... :( *glares at Rookie* <_< You see, not the same effect. Add him at the Show All at least PLEASE :(

SERIOUSLY! Bring him back <_<

One of my favorites as well

Perhaps we should get rid of this guy instead: :mellow:

How about you give us all of your information on the baddies, and then we can decide whether we want to lynch you or not? :thumbsup:

Okay, here's the deal. I'll tell you what I know, and you leave the Rogues alone for today and tonight. But we have to lynch Smith today, otherwise I'll get RID killed, and that's no fun. Oh, and don't try anything funny, because we know who Neo and Trinity are, so anything you do to me will be twice as bad for you. If you agree to this, Neo and Trinity will be left alone tonight.

I'm ready to talk when you accept. I have the baddies narrowed down to six people, so, yeah.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Izzy

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

its rather obvious she has to be a rouge program

Okay, here's the deal. I'll tell you what I know, and you leave the Rogues alone for today and tonight. But we have to lynch Smith today, otherwise I'll get RID killed, and that's no fun. Oh, and don't try anything funny, because we know who Neo and Trinity are, so anything you do to me will be twice as bad for you. If you agree to this, Neo and Trinity will be left alone tonight.

I'm ready to talk when you accept. I have the baddies narrowed down to six people, so, yeah.

Smith RID kill Izzy! :P

You are not in the position to negotiate and make demands! We set the terms, not vice versa!! :glares:

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Izzy

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

Yeah, no thanks. Now that you've been thoroughly outed as the Merovingian, I don't think there's anything to be gained by siding with you. Besides, the goodies are in pretty rough straits. Put in your shoes, I would just as soon lie and get another (likely important) goodie lynched. So, even if you were to bring forth information, I wouldn't believe it anyways. And with this many voices, I think it's safe to say that you don't have a deal ;)

Day 3.1: Axed Alliance

Agent Smith had been watching the green rain of the Matrix for some time now, eagerly awaiting confirmation from the Agent Mainframe. Again, he touched his hand to his ear. The Mainframe had produced a match.

Izzy sat at home on her couch, still recovering from her recent encounter with Neo. She nervously drummed her nails on the coffee table as she waited for a reply to her last Matrix post. It was obvious now that the Freed Humans wanted her dead, but maybe she could bargain for her life. After all, she had quite a bit of useful information.

The door bell rang. “Who is it?” Izzy called from the couch, still staring at the blinking cursor on her screen. “Flower delivery for Ms. Izzy” came the monotonous reply. Izzy got up from the couch and walked to the door. She peered out through the peep-hole. The entire sphere was filled with a bouquet of roses, obstructing the view of whoever stood behind. Izzy unlocked the door and opened it only a few inches and poked her head out. “Flower delivery,” the voice confirmed again. Izzy opened the door wide and reached out to accept the flowers. “I just need you to sign here,” the voice said as he handed her a clipboard. Izzy took the clipboard and signed on the dotted line. She looked back up to return the clipboard and instead was looking down the barrel of a silver Desert Eagle. The gun was so close to her face that the tip of it tickled her forehead.

“I should be more specific,” said Agent Smith. “These flowers are not for you. They’re for your funeral.” He pulled the trigger. Izzy’s blood painted the walls behind her. Her body slumped to the floor, resting in the center of the open doorway. As Agent Smith walked away, a light spring breeze rustled the rose pedal bouquet which lay resting over her never-beating heart. The card with the bouquet read, “Request Denied".

The Matrix Has You.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG

18 - Izzy - Killed by Agent Smith

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG -

18 - Izzy - Killed by Smith [Merovingian]

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

So bittersweet. Now the Rogues cant help us RID kill the baddies, but we did get rid of a potentially powerful baddie. Guess that makes this lynch more difficult.

Edited by IDoNotExist