BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

10 Ways To Creep Out Your Roommate

10) Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, ''He just didn't belong.''

9) Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.

8) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, ''The hair, it's growing. Growing!''

7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon....''

6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.

5) Tell your roommate, ''I've got an important message for you.'' Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, ''Oh, yeah, I remember!'' Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.

4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.

3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, ''Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?'' Complain loudly that you are hungry.

2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''

1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, ''No, I want to watch them suffer.'''

I don't have a roommate, which is sad cause I want to try out a couple of these. I like 10, 2 and 1. :lol:

2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''

Hehe :lol: I do that to my brother everyday when he gets back from work just to mess with his head.

11)Start randomly giggling at awkward times, when asked what is so funny just reply "oh...never mind..." (should work for a couple of weeks)

Sit in one spot and when it's dead silence, start turning your head around and ask your roommate: "Can you hear that?", "OK now you must have hear that?", "I can't believe you can't hear that?" :huh::lol:

The problem with me is that I can't do practical jokes, cause I burst to laughter! :lol:

I love the pencil one! Hehehe... :)

I saw another that I liked, somewhere else:

Buy three cans of beans. Rip off the lables and make new ones. Label one 'Jumping Beans', one 'Spinning Beans' and the last one 'Kill Your Roommate beans'.

Eat the can labled 'Jumping Beans' and start hopping around. Eat the can labled 'Spinning Beans' and start to spin. Finally, start eating the 'Kill Your Roomate' beans and stare ominously at your roommate.

Buy three cans of beans. Rip off the lables and make new ones. Label one 'Jumping Beans', one 'Spinning Beans' and the last one 'Kill Your Roommate beans'.

Eat the can labled 'Jumping Beans' and start hopping around. Eat the can labled 'Spinning Beans' and start to spin. Finally, start eating the 'Kill Your Roomate' beans and stare ominously at your roommate.

hehehehe :lol:

here are some more,

Bring in potential "new" roommates from around campus. Give them tours of the room and the building. Have them ask about your roommate in front of him/her, and reply, "Oh, him/her? He/she won't be here much longer."

Collect potato chips that you think look like famous people. Find one that looks like your roommate. Burn it, and explain, "It had to be done."

Paint a tunnel on the wall like they do in cartoons. Every day, hit your head as you attempt to crawl through it. Hold your head and grumble, "I'll get that pesky road runner...."

Edited by yellowsubmarine

10) Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, ''He just didn't belong.'' - I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop grinning...the teacher's looking :o

7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon....'' - I couldn't help it! I had to giggle...there goes my weekend :P

6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil. - Muahaha!!! The pencil loner!

1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer." - That's what they get for insulting my potato... <_<

I luv them!!!! Only 3 more years until roomate time *evil laugh*

:lol: , if Zerep's knives didn't do it, I'm sure that'll drive my roomate away :P

13) find big wooden cross cover with wite cloth that has red staines on it wedg kife in to cross take kife out and hide it every once in awile when you go out uppon returning wash knife and mark side of cross mutter about"that one being easy to elemate" and put knife back in cross keep this ou for as long as you can ;)

13) find big wooden cross cover with wite cloth that has red staines on it wedg kife in to cross take kife out and hide it every once in awile when you go out uppon returning wash knife and mark side of cross mutter about"that one being easy to elemate" and put knife back in cross keep this ou for as long as you can ;)

Now this one will get you arrested! :lol:

Sit in one spot and when it's dead silence, start turning your head around and ask your roommate: "Can you hear that?", "OK now you must have hear that?", "I can't believe you can't hear that?" :huh::lol:

The problem with me is that I can't do practical jokes, cause I burst to laughter! :lol:

I love the pencil one! Hehehe... :)

Or the alternative:

Hide a speaker somewhere (probably connected to your computer). Have it play ominous noises at intervals, such as squeeking/moaning/howling, which get progressively louder. When your roommate asks you if you "hear that", give him/her a confused look. As the sounds let louder and your roommate gets progressively irritated, look at him/her as if he/she is going insane.

And if your roommate watches Heroes, it's easy: Start mumbling about being special and make ticking sounds. ;P

There's always the fear and loathing in las vegas one: when your roommate asks what you're staring at, reply: "Just admiring the shape of your skull."

One day say: "I think I'm getting sick." Then each following day ask your roommate a new health question: "Did you get that rash?"

First day of college while unpacking with roommate, take all the stuff out of your luggage that can be used as weapons and ask, "So... when do we fight for the room? I think I'm ready now."

There's always the fear and loathing in las vegas one: when your roommate asks what you're staring at, reply: "Just admiring the shape of your skull."

One day say: "I think I'm getting sick." Then each following day ask your roommate a new health question: "Did you get that rash?"

First day of college while unpacking with roommate, take all the stuff out of your luggage that can be used as weapons and ask, "So... when do we fight for the room? I think I'm ready now."

:lol:

Room mate annoyance

Hard Boiled Eggs - Boil some eggs and begin eating them. Then ask your roommate if he/she wants one. If they say yes, give them an unboiled egg. Then watch as they crack it open.

Book Pranks - Tear out the last 2 pages of the current book your roommate is reading. Then leave a note in the pages place. Send your victim on a scavenger hunt to find the pages.

Heavy Box - While moving either in or out of your dorm room, tape an empty box up and write 'HEAVY' on it (or something like '150 lbs') to try and convince your victim its heavy. Then carry it across the room and act as if it weighs a ton. Then ask your roommate to give you a hand. Struggle a bit to hand it over, ask him repeatedly if he has it, if its ok, etc...then just drop it in his hands. He will more than likely try to over compensate, thinking it really was heavy.

Roll around the room and behave like a cat. Lick yourself and scratch the floor. Play with a ball of yarn and eat only fish. Meow loudly at him/her when he/she talks to you.

Get some hair. Disperse it around your roommate's head while he/she is asleep. Keep a pair of scissors by your bed. Snicker at your roommate every morning.

Some general ways to annoy people

Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons.

When in movies, clap when the good guy gets killed.

Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.

Hide a bunch of potato chips and Ho Hos in the bottome of a trash can. When you get hungry, root around in the trash. Find the food, and eat it.

Leave a declaration of war on your roommate's desk. Include a list of grievances.

Shoot rubber bands at your roomate while his/her back is turned and then look quickly away.

Array thirteen toothbrushes of different colors on your dresser. Refuse to discuss them.

If you get in before your roommate, go to sleep in his/her bed.

13) Find big wooden cross, cover with white cloth that has red stains on it, wedge knife in to cross, take knife out and hide it every once in awhile when you go out, upon returning - wash knife and mark side of cross, mutter about "that one being easy to eliminate" and put knife back in cross, keep this out for as long as you can ;)

get a tarantula an keep it in a jar for a few days as pet. Make sure your roommate sees this. After a couple of days, release it somewhere safe (outside).keep the jar in ur room with the lid open. when ur roommate ask u what happened to it, just shrug and say "It's around somewhere" then make a point of looking around the room. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Get a Teddy Bear. When your roommate enters the room, start yelling at your teddy bear. Say "LISTEN TO ME! When (insert roommates name) falls asleep, you're going to..." (don't insert anything where dots are) Look at your roommates as if noticing them for the first time. If he asks about it, act confused.