BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

We could always have hermes mess with Bb again, i doubt he'd guess that action. and have charon deny someone passage...does charon have to choose who he denys or does itachi give a list of who traveled up there/down from there.

Hades:

1: Odysseus guesses that Cerberus will attack Bb(The same reason)

2: Odysseus guesses that Charon will not grant access to Bb(Brandon will definitely know that Charon will try to block his path again, so we need to nullify his guess so that Charon blocks his path)

3. Odysseus will guess that Medusa will freeze CP(They know that we know who Diomedes probably)

Cerberus:

Attack: Brandon

Move: Move 3 levels up to the surface

Siren:

Target:

Move:

Minotaur:

Protect:

Move:

Theseus:

Attack:

Move

Charon:

Deny:

Move:

Persephone:

Save:

gc i liked your guesses

Hermes is playing both sides, i just deciphered his post. hermes should have known better than to have someone else play the same card.

nvm i forgot AI is hermes....hmm

That had occurred to me. He wouldn't be posting messages and having us respond to them in code unless he was messaging with both sides of the war. It worked pretty well for me, I'll admit, but I think he may have messed up here. Regardless, I don't think that should change our plan too much. We should still attack Bb on the other side of the river (living side), have Calchus stop him, and I think I'm going to cross the river as well and target Kat (she can't act, but 50% chance to kill is pretty good this game). So, unless we have a better idea, I think my action is

Siren: SG

Move: 3 spaces to Surface

Target: Kat

Edit: Unless you think it would be better for me to stay in Tartarus and target CP, and possibly kill Diomedes?

Edited by SomeGuy

That had occurred to me. He wouldn't be posting messages and having us respond to them in code unless he was messaging with both sides of the war. It worked pretty well for me, I'll admit, but I think he may have messed up here. Regardless, I don't think that should change our plan too much. We should still attack Bb on the other side of the river (living side), have Calchus stop him, and I think I'm going to cross the river as well and target Kat (she can't act, but 50% chance to kill is pretty good this game). So, unless we have a better idea, I think my action is

Edit: Unless you think it would be better for me to stay in Tartarus and target CP, and possibly kill Diomedes?

I think it's a grand plan :)

do you think we should tell Hermes to send st up?

If we are to have a chance of killing CP, we must prevent Athena from acting. We know it's either ST or Rir. Besides Hades guessing that action and nullifying it(this is the best course of action, but Imp only has 3 guesses), any other options available?

Hermes could send ST, but do we know she's Athena for sure? Athena was not mentioned on night 2, which could mean she's ST. That's our assumption and a reasonable one, I think.

We have not taken Calchus seriously so far. But tonight, his foretelling could be crucial if he happens to come across Hades' guesses. I hope not.

Hades:

2: Odysseus guesses that Charon will not grant access to Bb(Brandon will definitely know that Charon will try to block his path again, so we need to nullify his guess so that Charon blocks his path)

3. Odysseus will guess that Medusa will freeze CP(They know that we know who Diomedes probably)

Cerberus:

Siren:

Target:

Move:

Theseus:

Attack:

Move

Charon: IDNE

Deny: BrandonB

Move: 3 spaces to the Surface

Persephone:

Save:

Removed Minotaur. I think that there is a chance I might be attacked today so that I cannot block Brandon B forever. I will be moving to the Surface, though, so that I have a better chance for survival. I gave plenty of hints to my role.

Sure. I will fill in the moves, so far. But the time zone kicks in, and I am typing in bursts of a few seconds(the damned net is disconnecting itself). So guys good night, hope we have a good night.

Hades:

Cerberus:

Siren:

Move: To surface

Theseus:

Attack: CP??

Move:

Charon:

Deny: Brandon

Move: 3 steps up to the surface

Persephone:

Save:

Medusa:

Freeze: CP

Move: Randro, where were you last night?

Hades: Impervious

1: Odysseus guesses that Cerberus will attack Bb

2: Odysseus guesses that Charon will not grant access to Bb

3. Odysseus will guess that Medusa will freeze CP

Cerberus: GC

Theseus:

Attack:

Move

Deny: BrandonB

Move: 3 spaces to the Surface

Persephone:

Save:

Medusa: Randro

Target: CP

Move: Randro where are you....itachi can you let us know where he is?

Edited by Impervious

Hades:

Cerberus:

Siren:

Theseus:

Move:

Charon:

Persephone:

Save:

Medusa:

Editing this back. I want to be on the surface, and can't kill CP if she's on the surface, too :\. However, this will kill Kat permanently if she goes beneath tomorrow.

Edited by SomeGuy

Sorry guys, had a fun day with my friends in Queensland, something similar to Disneyland, but not as big. :P So couldn't check back before the day was over.

Imp how about these guesses:

1. Odysseus guesses that Charon will not grant access to Bb(Brandon will definitely know that Charon will try to block his path again, so we need to nullify his guess so that Charon blocks his path)

Itachi: If Odysseus guesses that Charon will not allow Bb to pass and Hades guesses the above, Charon's action will not be nullified, right?

2. Athena protects CP

Itachi: If Athena does the above action, and Hades guesses the same, will Athena's save be nullified? That is, she won't be able to save CP, right? Asking this because this action takes place entirely in the opposite camp.

3. Odysseus attacks GC(Bb will consider every alternative, and will suspect that Cerberus has to be close to the surface to move between the 2 sides for killing)

4. Odysseus guesses that Cerberus will attack Bb(The same reason)

1) yes, you nullify exactly what you say.

2) yes, same deal. you nullify exactly what you say, which is why it must be very precise.

I think guess #1 should definitely be included because Brandon would look to move down to Tartarus. Guess #2 is optional, but if Theseus targets CP and gets to kill her, Athena wouldn't interfere plus we know Athena's ID. Guess #4 is a better option than #3 because even if I lose one head, I get to attack Odysseus and eliminate a random Achaean.

Itachi: Another question(sorry but this is an important night, need to make the right moves). Odysseus is on the surface, Cerberus moves up to the surface. Cerberus' attack is successful and Odysseus chooses a random Achaean to die in his place. That random Achaean is in Tartarus, so will that random Achaean definitely die?

Good call here. I'll get back to you. I don't know how fair that would be yet.

I also have a question for Itachi:

Since the minotour is dead does that eliminate that role from being among the random roles chosen for Persephone's secret ability?

If it does that would be good for us. The random protection would be gone leaving only the killing/ dispruting roles.

No, since it may come down to you and Hades I wanted you to still be able to kill.

very true AI is on right now so i'm sure he got my message....i'll edit it out of the post tight before 10 mins is up

lol, exactly hwy mafia games shouldn't have edit windows :rolleyes:

Hades: Impy

Theseus: TB

Move:

Persephone: PT

Save: GC

Randon Ability: Riranor

PT perhaps protect SG instead of GC. GC's still got two heads and we want to keep the Siren alive. IDNE is a good one to protect as well since he's the only one able to keep people where we want them.

PT perhaps protect SG instead of GC. GC's still got two heads and we want to keep the Siren alive. IDNE is a good one to protect as well since he's the only one able to keep people where we want them.

I should be on the surface tonight, so I don't think I need a save. GC would lose a head, surface or not, and IDNE I believe is going to be in Tartarus.

Move:

Save: IDNE

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Attack: CP

Move: towards the surface

Save: GC

Updating...

Here's the thing about Odysseus. The rule about sacrificing themselves for him is really only intended to keep Odysseus the last one standing. Therefore, unless he will be successfully removed from the game (by dying in Tartarus) there is no need to have someone die in his place. Let me know if this changes anything about your night.

Here's the thing about Odysseus. The rule about sacrificing themselves for him is really only intended to keep Odysseus the last one standing. Therefore, unless he will be successfully removed from the game (by dying in Tartarus) there is no need to have someone die in his place. Let me know if this changes anything about your night.

Err, yes, I imagine it does. I imagine that we would rather have Odysseus cross over the river Styx, and attack him there, in that case. Or maybe force him to stay, and just have GC attack someone on this side of the river.

Should everyone be moving up to the surface like this? Who is it that we want to keep on the surface or under, so that we can kill them?

Deny: ???