BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

actually, I'm totally wrong here, they need to be on the same level. BUT, luckily it doesn't matter ;)

OK Sweet, thanks for that tip. much appreciated. the first good news i've gotten all week <_<

actually, I'm totally wrong here, they need to be on the same level. BUT, luckily it doesn't matter ;)

So, when I am on the surface, I can only block those trying to get into Tartarus, and when I am underground I can only block those trying to get up to the Surface.

So, when I am on the surface, I can only block those trying to get into Tartarus, and when I am underground I can only block those trying to get up to the Surface.

Yes, the rule for all characters meeting with any actions (this excludes mental stuff like Hades' guesses) is that they must be on the same side in order to find each other.

Um, excuse me? I am calling a possibility of host error here :P Why are certain people traveling all over the freaking place?

i think Hermes can transport a character anywhere (secret ability)

i think Hermes can transport a character anywhere (secret ability)

Hermes was apparently busy pissing Charon off.

Also, then there's no way AI is Hermes. If he were Hermes, then he can't have a secret ability, because I don't recall AI being IN the last game

Edited by SomeGuy

Hermes was apparently busy pissing Charon off.

Also, then there's no way AI is Hermes. If he were Hermes, then he can't have a secret ability, because I don't recall AI being IN the last game

Hermes survived last game and therefore got some Secrets as a Character, not a player. I was told his character was a bit weak in the first game, so I beefed him up. Not my fault you guys didn't draft him... but now with only 1 God, you can again. ;)

Well, I'm going to throw this out there then. If Impervious wants to jump back into the game, I'm willing to step out in his stead. He knows all the same things I do, and I'm busy, and he's not :( Anyways, offer out there if Itachi and Impervious want to take it.

Well, I'm going to throw this out there then. If Impervious wants to jump back into the game, I'm willing to step out in his stead. He knows all the same things I do, and I'm busy, and he's not :( Anyways, offer out there if Itachi and Impervious want to take it.

That's up to you guys. I don't mind. Your side is hardly defeated you know. You still have a ton of people.

Well not a good night for us. Losing Hades is a big blow but we need to regroup soon. We will take revenge for you Imp. :angry:

What we suspected has become true. Hermes is a nuisance. :P What do you guys say to voting for him and preventing him from acting tonight? Hey, it's Athena's day today. Don't let her stop the day and send me up to the surface. Let's vote for AI.

BTW why didn't we take care of Athena last night? She was sure to be protecting CP?

Yeah, the game's far from over. We still have the strength of numbers, but it wouldn't harm us if the Achaeans got a bit complacent, over-confident. Just trying to make them over-confident in their approach. :P SG and me have made contrasting statements which may lead them to believe that we are a defeated unit, out of co-ordination. Just as well, let them think that. ;)

Hey! I have to act tonight. Thinking of killing ST, if I can. So vote for AI, we will get rid of him later. :lol:

I was thinking we have Calchus stop Kat from coming down here, and have the Siren, Cerebrus and Theseus all attack Bb tonight. Have Medusa aim for Athena, and hope. It's kind of a gamble, but as long as Odysseus doesn't guess the Athena bit, we should be good.

Also, yes, I was disagreeing with you on purpose :) Sorry for not saying anything before, but I was busyish then.

Yeah, Charon could stop her soul from coming down here. I too was busy with the internet problems here, that's why I couldn't explain my post before posting it. Depend on Bb to spoil it. :lol:

Itachi: Can Nestor act even after he's sacrificed? A kind of secret ability there? And Calchus is an Olympian, right?

Yeah, Charon could stop her soul from coming down here. I too was busy with the internet problems here, that's why I couldn't explain my post before posting it. Depend on Bb to spoil it. :lol:

Itachi: Can Nestor act even after he's sacrificed? A kind of secret ability there? And Calchus is an Olympian, right?

No, he can't act if sacrificed, even a secret ability would not work. Calchus is a human (at least for this game he is)

Itachi:

What effect, if any, did my random attack on Riranor produce?

sorry I didn't mention that, but it was hardly worth mentioning. You got Charon's power, and he didn't cross the River last night.

And if I have got to make a plea(Imp's death allows us to recruit Hermes, right?) it has to be for Hermes. I will not be around when the day ends, so you guys can do it for me. Hope ST doesn't act today, but just in case.

So, are we voting for Hermes, or for one of our own to be sacrificed so that we can make a plea for Hermes. Do we know if Hermes has been recruited already?