BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that too.

Any comment PM?

I've been here...Just didn't have anything to comment on. But I did ask at one point why it is I'm supposedly your enemy, Y-san? What have I done to become suspicious?

I've been here...Just didn't have anything to comment on. But I did ask at one point why it is I'm supposedly your enemy, Y-san? What have I done to become suspicious?

Uh...I was just giving the good officer a list of suspects who I think would want me dead (in true Detective fashion) ;P...actually I was a lot less suspicious before you stopped posting...the Company obviously wanted me out of the way before knowing my role, so they thought I was a threat to them b/c they were afraid of me figuring them out...so fact that you seem to be extra careful and stopped posting after I voted for you makes me that much more suspicious of you...:P

Uh...I was just giving the good officer a list of suspects who I think would want me dead (in true Detective fashion) ;P...actually I was a lot less suspicious before you stopped posting...the Company obviously wanted me out of the way before knowing my role, so they thought I was a threat to them b/c they were afraid of me figuring them out...so fact that you seem to be extra careful and stopped posting after I voted for you makes me that much more suspicious of you...:P

I must have missed that list... how is it numbered? Based on the conversation I assume Prince Marth is on there... is he your top suspect?

Edit: Okay I see the post now... thanks.

Edited by Sinistral

Well I wasn't supposed to be back on so soon but my bro's bday party ended early cuz of rain so here I am :) and I have to say...

Whoa! Peter?!? I so had my notes wrong... I thought he was Hiro hehe :blush: based on the fact that in his hint he italicised(sp?) have... future tense? :huh: I dunno kinda guessed I'm not very good at figuring out hidden meanings but I try, anyway I kinda figured he wasn't a Baddie just because of his responses and whatnot...

Good Job getting Sylar so early! You're bad-Ay-Es-Es! B)) Oh and you're really sexy ;) (talking about Peter :P hehe)

Edited by sweetness kat

Wow, that was a lot to catch up on. Sorry for my absence most of the day, things sure can change quickly around here. Itachi, I should have known you were Peter ;). Just from reading the posts I tend to trust Y-san's hunches: 1)because Imperv & PM are both being a little odd and 2) because she's often dead-on in her suspicions. :D I also think Slick is acting a bit off...almost too defensive of his absence, then a barage of posts make up for it.

Wow, that was a lot to catch up on. Sorry for my absence most of the day, things sure can change quickly around here. Itachi, I should have known you were Peter ;). Just from reading the posts I tend to trust Y-san's hunches: 1)because Imperv & PM are both being a little odd and 2) because she's often dead-on in her suspicions. :D I also think Slick is acting a bit off...almost too defensive of his absence, then a barage of posts make up for it.

Nope I'm just being an idiotic newbie :D

Wow, that was a lot to catch up on. Sorry for my absence most of the day, things sure can change quickly around here. Itachi, I should have known you were Peter ;) . Just from reading the posts I tend to trust Y-san's hunches: 1)because Imperv & PM are both being a little odd and 2) because she's often dead-on in her suspicions. :D I also think Slick is acting a bit off...almost too defensive of his absence, then a barage of posts make up for it.
I already died once. Now if you are a hero you would respect me for speaking up against BB. :P

Nope I'm just being an idiotic newbie :D

Yeah, well, that trick never worked for me!! <_<

Edit: And...what is the deal with you and Slick being so buddy-buddy? Why is he so certain you're innocent?? Unless...you two are in cahoots!

Edited by puzzlegirl

I'm off for the night. I'll be back on briefly tomorrow morning...then gone the majority of the day again Sunday. Don't worry though, I promise I'll use all the information I can gather to make an informed decision on my actions. ;)

Edited by puzzlegirl

Just checking in. It seems like whenever someone who is not in the conversation comes in and says something...

bam we attack and accuse. I'm not saying this is bad, these accusations need to be put forth so we can gage

what the person has to say. I think a lot will be revealed by the night post and we will figure out if those we think

are bad are and vice versa.

And Ysan you may have the hots for Peter but I am for Suresh...that pic in the last day post ...

he was beautiful.

goodnight!

I must have missed that list... how is it numbered? Based on the conversation I assume Prince Marth is on there... is he your top suspect?

Edit: Okay I see the post now... thanks.

Oh wait...I just realized something...why have you been playing both sides of the fence? Hmm...going back over your posts, you've basically jumped on every single bandwagon, although I admit it was very subtly played... B))

Well, I think I just made alot of progress.

My Current list of suspicious characters (no order) are:

CP

JS

PG

SweetKat

and to a lesser note, PM

I can say one thing though. These all have over a 50% chance of being baddies, I'd say the first four range from about 60-75%

Edited by Brandonb

Well, I think I just made alot of progress.

My Current list of suspicious characters (no order) are:

CP

JS

PG

SweetKat

and to a lesser note, PM

I can say one thing though. These all have over a 50% chance of being baddies, I'd say the first four range from about 60-75%

Lol...am I suppose to be like "inney-minney-miney-moe?" ;P

Well...I'm not going to announce my final target...but he/she may/may not be on the list...XP

Edited by Yoruichi-san