BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

And if SK would respond... we can get this game going

I trust you and Ysan to believe me after you get my hint as it was not that long ago that I did it, I'm sure you will...

I do not want to let my role out completely yet...

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this will probably only make me look worse but I can vouch for SK as well. I know that she is a hero as well. I'm quite certain of her role as well. If you feel the need to inject me for taking up for people that I know who they are then do so...but if you do, then I'll need to be saved tonight.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Sorry guys, had a family thing going on today but I'm back. Time to defend myself. SK, just because you acted one way your first game doesn't mean my actions are the same. I've given a huge hint, or two as to who I am, and I am most definitely not a member of the Company. I have also notice that you seem to be on my case quite a lot recently, have something to hide?

To everyone else, go ahead and inject me if you feel the need to. I'll just be needing some saving for the night post.

Sorry guys, had a family thing going on today but I'm back. Time to defend myself. SK, just because you acted one way your first game doesn't mean my actions are the same. I've given a huge hint, or two as to who I am, and I am most definitely not a member of the Company. I have also notice that you seem to be on my case quite a lot recently, have something to hide?

To everyone else, go ahead and inject me if you feel the need to. I'll just be needing some saving for the night post.

Like I said, I am only looking for responses... If you could point those posts that contain your hints out to me I'd appreciate it :) Don't worry, I'm not crazy suspicious of you, I just want to eliminate certain things on my notes ;)

I know that this will probably only make me look worse but I can vouch for SK as well. I know that she is a hero as well. I'm quite certain of her role as well. If you feel the need to inject me for taking up for people that I know who they are then do so...but if you do, then I'll need to be saved tonight.

;)

...You do realize if you're a Hero getting injected is a waste...your role will be revealed, so why not just hint at it...? Everyone else has...unless you're afraid to be contradicted b/c you're not a Hero? ;P

...You do realize if you're a Hero getting injected is a waste...your role will be revealed, so why not just hint at it...? Everyone else has...unless you're afraid to be contradicted b/c you're not a Hero? ;P

Actually...I already did hint to it...Surprising you didn't see it...You replied to it...

Like I said, I am only looking for responses... If you could point those posts that contain your hints out to me I'd appreciate it :) Don't worry, I'm not crazy suspicious of you, I just want to eliminate certain things on my notes ;)
Don't take crazy so personally. If it was directed personally to you then of course I apologize. NO, this is the way your role is. I stick with my vote. :P for now! Any reasonable defense to that?

I will return from an errand this evening. No sympathy for baddies. :P

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb - voting for Sweetness Kat

2) Kathleen -voting for Impervious

3) Sweetness Kat -voting for Slick

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2-voting for Sweetness Kat

8) Crazypainter voting for Impervious

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter] - voting for Sweetness Kat

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

JS claiming to be Claire with no complaints, PM finally claiming to be Matt/Molly (Sinistral was probably the other). GC as Nikki or DL. Sweetness offers nothing to the table, nor does the other Kat. Can someone direct me to Bb's hint? I missed that one. I am believing him right now on the basis that he was eager to be outed, just as I was. He even plead No Contest. Impervious, I see no hints about who you are, only strange comments.

Baddies: Sweetness Kat, Kat, Impervious, puzzlegirl

What does everyone think about rolling the dice tonight? Meaning: Y-San and Nikki just go after a couple of these people.

JS claiming to be Claire with no complaints, PM finally claiming to be Matt/Molly (Sinistral was probably the other). GC as Nikki or DL. Sweetness offers nothing to the table, nor does the other Kat. Can someone direct me to Bb's hint? I missed that one. I am believing him right now on the basis that he was eager to be outed, just as I was. He even plead No Contest. Impervious, I see no hints about who you are, only strange comments.

Baddies: Sweetness Kat, Kat, Impervious, puzzlegirl

What does everyone think about rolling the dice tonight? Meaning: Y-San and Nikki just go after a couple of these people.

Itachi, you're wrong on one of those listed as baddies, me, you'll see. And just like you and Bb I don't care if I'm outed as I am one of you. Than and the comment isn't strange. In fact th ehint was more obvious that your pwnd hint :P

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious - - voting for Kathleen

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

edit: re-read some posts and changed my mind as to who to vote for

Edited by Impervious

Baddies: Slick, Kat, Impervious, puzzlegirl

hehe ;) my hint is in post325

by the way I think Matt talked to Bb...

PM said he could vouch for me, so either he's Molly or he's lying, sorry PM if you are not lying!

Itachi, you're wrong on one of those listed as baddies, me, you'll see. And just like you and Bb I don't care if I'm outed as I am one of you. Than and the comment isn't strange. In fact th ehint was more obvious that your pwnd hint :P

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

edit: re-read some posts and changed my mind as to who to vote for

I'm not voting for you, so why complain?

...okay...it seems more and more like you are trying to avoid actually claiming a role by trying to play mind games and sweet-talking the Heroes...so I'm asking you: Are you Molly?

You've proven your detective skills very well, Y-San.

But isn't that the point of Mafia based games. To play mind games to make it harder for people to find out your roles.

But isn't that the point of Mafia based games. To play mind games to make it harder for people to find out your roles.

It is for a baddie ;) A hero, shouldn't want us to waste a vote from now on. I had to in order to get a group of Heroes together, which worked. :D

I see...well, I guess then you must know who Parkman is, since that is obviously the first person you should look for...since it's important Parkman get protection for tonight, tell the saving roles who it is?

I see...well, I guess then you must know who Parkman is, since that is obviously the first person you should look for...since it's important Parkman get protection for tonight, tell the saving roles who it is?

Actually, no. I don't.

Okay, since Sylar is dead, Peter's main purpose is discovery, since his interactions in the Night Post are all described by their role. So Itachi-san should visit one of these ppl tonight: PG, Kat, or CP, as they're the silent ones. PM's slowness in responding makes me think he is plotting...Molly should be able to answer my questions easily. I think we should inject him...hopefully we'll get Candice or the Haitian ;P. Or Itachi can choose to go for PM tonight and we can inject one of the other three. Itachi-san, please let us know who you're going after ahead of time.

Anyways, Nathan protect Itachi-san, DL and Claire protect me unless Candice or the Haitian gets injected.

Edit: Unless Parkman wants to give us a little hint so we can protect him ;).

Edited by Yoruichi-san

3) Sweetness Kat -voting for Prince Marth

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

I really want to stay with Slick but I agree Ysan that we should see who PM really is... He made me very curious when he said he could vouch for me, so I had hopes he was Molly but now that he's not responding urks me <_<

Edit: whoa I just realized I am the majority vote... :unsure:

Edited by sweetness kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

I really want to stay with Slick but I agree Ysan that we should see who PM really is... He made me very curious when he said he could vouch for me, so I had hopes he was Molly but now that he's not responding urks me <_<

I'm in agreement with you both.

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton