BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

I was think about this on the drive home from work....One thing we need to think about is...who is HRG gonna Kill tonight? Do we only have 2 saving roles left? The other thing is too...which of us are more dangerous to the Company?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM, PT, and GC are all very quiet. Eeny,meeny, miny, moe. SK is a given baddie. Some people are so blind. Oh well, I think Kat is a 50/50 baddie/hero. Not enough information and Brandon does not have anymore ESP than us others.

Many are too tired and confused to see what's up and just follow Brandon. He is not Mr. know it all, automatically.

*sigh* I just put ANOTHER hint in that, you people don't look deep enough even when I post something like that :rolleyes:

~Kat

Either I know who you are or its just another attempt by the company to confuse us haha...i'm opting for option 2

*****MG says:*****

Okay...I figured out how we can maximized our chances to kill...possibly getting 2/3...we'll know Kat's role by tomorrow, and we can always kill PG by injection, and since Nikki still has some anonymity and we don't know if CP is a protectable role, Nikki, you go after CP and Hiro go after PG. If CP is not a protectable role we could get two kills out of this...

Edit: Oh, and thanks in advance to Nathan for having my back...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Ha, I would just like to announce that my studying paid off and I passed therefore won't be fired from my job :D and also that before I logged on I read through all the posts because of Kat's comment:

Heehee, I've posted a hint or two of my role, looks like no one noticed ;) Don't think you aiming for me will work, Itachi *shrugs*

~Kat

...and there are no hints :P there was barely any posts for that matter!

anywho I agree with Ysan's plan :) Niki and Hiro go after CP and PG...

I do have a Q: Who should the saving roles, that are left, save tonight?

I'm thinking Hiro and Ted at the least.

Edit: at least until we get the Haitian

hey, I called Claire! Claire, you know you want to save your good-looking uncle anyway ;)

some food for thought for the killing roles: the Company doesn't sound too displeased with my choice of Kat. Maybe they're thinking that you 2 will be avoiding her and thus killing 1 Company member at the most. So, just keep in mind that since I'm targeting Kat, it doesn't mean she's off limits from your vengeance :D Also, we will know exactly who was killed.

hey, I called Claire! Claire, you know you want to save your good-looking uncle anyway ;)

some food for thought for the killing roles: the Company doesn't sound too displeased with my choice of Kat. Maybe they're thinking that you 2 will be avoiding her and thus killing 1 Company member at the most. So, just keep in mind that since I'm targeting Kat, it doesn't mean she's off limits from your vengeance :D Also, we will know exactly who was killed.

Yeah...I want to get close to the good-looking uncle too ;P

But Nathan definitely wants to save the hairy radioactive redneck...it will get him voters from the agricultural sector...;)

The fact that the Company is overtly expressing that they want you to go for Kat means it's most likely a ruse to try to get us to change our plans, don't fall for it...:P

Opps my bad Peter. I totally forgot about you lol. Yeah we gots to keep you around.

Yeah, Peter targeting Kat will let us know Kat's role, which will be VERY useful. We'll know exactly who to inject tomorrow and the Company doesn't stand a chance :D.

Nope def not. :D Except that I have this sneaking suspicion I'm the next hit....*sigh* oh well ha ha.

And are you just as amused as I am at the Company members still acting like they are one of us?

Nope def not. :D Except that I have this sneaking suspicion I'm the next hit....*sigh* oh well ha ha.

And are you just as amused as I am at the Company members still acting like they are one of us?

I know I am. Especially one of them that's...Almost too obvious. :lol:

I'm sleepy... Goodnight!
Good, b/c you need some sleep from all of those deceitful stories you started. You will try anything to get off the hook. I know you are HRG. YES! Now we can jump you like the baddie you are! :D This time I am certain, according to my calculations. Guaranteed, so stop trying to weasel out of it! HEROES NEED TO VOTE FOR SWEETNESSKAT, ASAP. I know she is HRG! ;)