BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

I'm switching my vote to BrandonB, because, as i've said all along, being a masked lover isn't a good reason to lynch someone in my opinion. We may kill a mafioso in the process, but we also kill an innocent, with a potentially useful ability.

Being a masked lover might not be the best reason, but so far it seems to be the only proposal. <leans in favor of lynching PG> Then again, there's the whole bomb thing. While I find it a convenient defense, what if it's true? Then who would most want her dead? Mafia. <leans away from PG as a lynch choice> Who have been the biggest advocates for lynching PG? Grey Cells, followed by Brandonb and more distantly dnae. <finally makes up mind>

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - voting for CrazyPainter

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Brandonb

12) Slick - voting for Brandonb

13) Kat - voting for akaslickster

14) Wreath - voting for Brandonb

15) Joe's Student - voting for CrazyPainter

16) Johnson - voting for Puzzlegirl

17) Frozen - voting for CrazyPainter

18) Sandy - voting for Joe's Student

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Puzzlegirl

Bb's history of deceit is not sufficient to vote for him. he always lies - even last game when he was the Vigilante. What if we'd lynched him then?

Edited by Cherry Lane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey Cells, followed by Brandonb and more distantly dnae. <finally makes up mind>

C'mon, either vote for Brandon or Me...we can worry about GC tomorrow (if he makes it through the night, that is.)

I have brought hard evidence against PG, and you still defend her and try to get people to turn their attention to me. You're a sneaky one Mr. Slickster and a liar

What hard evidence? The lemonade thing? That only says something about someone buying me a lemonade because he thinks I'm cute (who can blame the guy??) NEVER does it say anything about being lovers. Wouldn't lovers be more intimate than just buying a drink for a stranger?

What harder evidence do you need than my confession. I AM THE BOMB! Check my post history...everything I say is consistant. However BRandon is now targeting Slick? Give me a break Brandon...you're a manipulator. Why don't you Admit your role if you're an innocent? Huh?? You made me spill the beans, now it's your turn!

Frost

CherryLane

Nayana (who is asleep)

Kat

Joe's Student

Frozen

Crazy Painter

and Yourichi

Please place a vote for either Brandon or I. And think through who is most likely telling the truth and who is trying to cover something up.

Edited by puzzlegirl

What hard evidence? The lemonade thing? That only says something about someone buying me a lemonade because he thinks I'm cute (who can blame the guy??) NEVER does it say anything about being lovers. Wouldn't lovers be more intimate than just buying a drink for a stranger?

What harder evidence do you need than my confession. I AM THE BOMB! Check my post history...everything I say is consistant. However BRandon is now targeting Slick? Give me a break Brandon...you're a manipulator. Why don't you Admit your role if you're an innocent? Huh?? You made me spill the beans, now it's your turn!

What leads you to believe I am targeting slick? I'm just pointing him out as a liar when he denies you as a ML.

Why else would Unreality make up a completely random post about you with someone else? There would be no reason for it whatsoever unless you were a ML.

If I believed you were the bomb then I would not be voting for you. Sure, I am an innocent. Lie detect it. I'm happy to come out with with because I am innocent and you are not the bomb, and I don't care if the bomb lie detects it.

Edited by Brandonb

Frost

CherryLane

Nayana (who is asleep)

Kat

Joe's Student

Frozen

and Yourichi

Please place a vote for either Brandon or I. And think through who is most likely telling the truth and who is trying to cover something up.

k PG il do that, but im sorry its just Brandonb's logic holds firmer with me... So im gonna change my vote to PG

(sorry :blush: lol)

Frost

CherryLane

Nayana (who is asleep)

Kat

Joe's Student

Frozen

Crazy Painter

and Yourichi

Nope. It's not Bb's time yet. (And I know you don't want me to vote for you). I'm trying to start the lynch-GC campaign with 20 minutes to go! (wish me luck)

All you folks who want to lynch Bb, vote for a real instigator - the one who started it all - Grey Cells.

You are doing a great job, putting so many pages of nothingness and trying to confuse people SO...

Here it is again in case anyone missed it

WOW! That was a lot of reading.... SO here's the deal-----

There is obvious evidence promoting PG as a masked lover.... BLATANT OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.... yet there are a few people that are completely denying the existence of said evidence.... why?

The answer is clear... The QAs have so many downfalls. There is a role made especially to take them out, and they cannot kill unless they find eachother. However, the Mafiosos do not have any predetermined downfalls. This leads to the logical conclusion that the masked lover is linked to a mafioso.

Without a doubt, when the mafiosos first came together, the one of them who is the masked lover told the rest of them of that weakness, so they could watchout for him/her. SO! now that the masked lover (PG) has been found out, there are bout 3-4 people that are denying the evidence against her. They are doing this so that their mafioso buddy doesn't get taken out. They are also willing to jump on board with her bomb status.

OF COURSE- this is all assuming that she is the innocent end of the masked lover, and not the mafioso herself.

Again, There is obvious that PG is a masked lover, and as I said, very, very good reasoning that the thief would have robbed his/her own mafioso in order to make him/her look innocent. Why on the first night would the thief rob a completely random person and MAYBE steal the identity of an innocent to protect themselves from ONLY the spy? When the option of making another mafioso look innocent to everyone would be a much better move?

That's what I have to say. You call me deceitful, but can you argue the logic?

15) Joe's Student - voting for Puzzlegirl

Edit: Fixing colour

Edited by Joe's Student

*Fixed the color

so far we got:

Why else would Unreality make up a completely random post about you with someone else?

Because Unreality is a wonderful writer and storyteller. Do you think he is dumb enough to purposefully give away the identity of the Masked Lovers? I know he's not, because I am, once again, NOT a ML.

oh my...I have to read 26 pages...gosh whats happening...I thought it would have been decided.,,,came home just now and logged in at once...it is 1:18 a.m here..lol..everyone's confused I guess...i dont even have enough time to read... :(

a comment about that post: there was more than 1 hint in that night post, and at least 1 was a red herring

btw 14 minutes left!

You're just trying to mix things up so you get to put the Tiebreaker role into action....

all you need to know: