BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

I'm a goner no matter what. I can't wait to read Unrealities account of the lynching and subsequent events...and see everyone's reaction to it. :) I vote for myself just to get on with it.

1) Frost

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for herself Puzzlegirl

12) Slick - voting for Brandonb

13) Kat - voting for akaslickster

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student - voting for Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson - voting for Puzzlegirl

17) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

18) Javoie - voting for Wreath

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Wreath

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need protection today Doctor/Healer/Bodyguard combo . Because as I have been the most outspoken today , it's a sure bet that the mafioso/GR/QA's will go for me tonight . This is of course , if I am still alive after the day lynching(which I assume I will be) . And my suggestion is the Ninja must also reveal himself today or better tomorrow , btw it's your decision Ninja , but you are at risk , the defender being dead . The doctor and healer know each other and there's the bodyguard , there should be ample protection . And I must have protection . There shouldn't be any difficulty in protecting 2 of us , as the doctor and healer have met . :)

I'm a goner no matter what. I can't wait to read Unrealities account of the lynching and subsequent events...and see everyone's reaction to it. :) I vote for myself just to get on with it.

ummm......... ........... ............. :huh::lol::huh:

I need protection today Doctor/Healer/Bodyguard combo . Because as I have been the most outspoken today , it's a sure bet that the mafioso/GR/QA's will go for me tonight . This is of course , if I am still alive after the day lynching(which I assume I will be) . And my suggestion is the Ninja must also reveal himself today or better tomorrow , btw it's your decision Ninja , but you are at risk , the defender being dead . The doctor and healer know each other and there's the bodyguard , there should be ample protection . And I must have protection . There shouldn't be any difficulty in protecting 2 of us , as the doctor and healer have met . :)

no Bodyguard ;D

but there is the Illusionist and sometimes the Janitor :P

I think we need to know if your innocent first :D, just want to make sure your not the assassin.

Well especially since PG is voting for herself(that's a first for Mafia), and it doesn't seem like much will change, I don't see how my vote would affect anything anyway. Unless you other peoples change your votes, which I doubt. B))

I need protection today Doctor/Healer/Bodyguard combo . Because as I have been the most outspoken today , it's a sure bet that the mafioso/GR/QA's will go for me tonight . This is of course , if I am still alive after the day lynching(which I assume I will be) .

I wouldn't make any assumptions if I were you. It's your assumptions that will be your demise.

1) Frost - voting for nobody

14) Wreath - voting for nobody

15) Joe's Student - voting for Puzzlegirl

1) Frost - voting for nobody

14) Wreath - voting for nobody

15) Joe's Student - voting for nobody

Removing my vote as i cant decide either way what i wanna do :wacko:

I wouldn't make any assumptions if I were you. It's your assumptions that will be your demise.

Then are you the bomb . PG , if you are the bomb there's no point in not coming out with it . If you are the bomb , you could be plenty useful . :D If you are the jihadist , you shouldn't choose me , as i am an innocent . If you are the bomb , You can help the inspector by lie-detecting it . If you don't come out , well I am ready to die , than rather retracting my vote . You are not helping the innocents any . :)

EDIT : further addition .

You realize you are doing the Mafia a favor by lynching me, don't you? Not only will I take one of you with me, but I will be out of the way so the Mafia can get to the Detective more easily. AND I KNOW WHO THE DETECTIVE IS!