BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm the bomb for crying out loud! Why do you think the Mafia roughed me up?? I have no idea what the lemonade thing is all about...maybe just some of Unrealities creative writing. Not EVERYTHING is a clue!

You realize you are doing the Mafia a favor by lynching me, don't you? Not only will I take one of you with me, but I will be out of the way so the Mafia can get to the Detective more easily. AND I KNOW WHO THE DETECTIVE IS!

Prove it

EDIT: I'm withdrawing my vote until this all gets sorted out

Edited by pw0nzd

You realize you are doing the Mafia a favor by lynching me, don't you? Not only will I take one of you with me, but I will be out of the way so the Mafia can get to the Detective more easily. AND I KNOW WHO THE DETECTIVE IS!

Do you mean the Inspector(there is no Detective)? If so, then you must be the bomb.

if I make the day post now, I'd have to make a 24-hr night instead of an 18-hr night. is that okay with everyone?

Fine with me, though the night can always be shorter if all the pertinent players do their thing, (and you're still awake), right?

Well, I don't know how much of this is still relevant since 20 posts have been added since I started writing, but here it is anyway...

All I'll say is that i've no reason to suspect or defend PG, I simply don't agree with the reason for lynching. I won't be voting today.

I can't change anything at this point, but I have to agree with Wreath that it's a bad idea for the Innocents to lose a member at this point in the game. With two QAs in communication and the mafia and the GR, there will be three killings tonight unless the saving throws guess correctly.

Worst case scenario: Scott (innocent), PG takes down innocent (either was one or kills one), Mafia wont kill Mafia, QAs won't kill each other and the GR will have some info to work with, so potentially 6 innocents dead after tonight with one or two baddies, giving odds of about 50/50 the next day for innocents.

Last time I checked, those aren't the sort of odds one wants to have. :huh:

The only silver lining: if PG is a masked lover (there is some credence to that argument) then probably won't kill mafia. Masked lovers know that they are one, but not who their partner is, so a mafia member might mention to his comrades that he is a masked lover, so they wouldn't necessarily want to kill the other lover. So best bet for the other lover would be a QA, reducing QA kills to every other night. That being said, I still think it's a bad idea to kill PG. :blink:

I can see that some things have been added since I started writing this. If PG is what she is implying, then GC seems like the one in the most immediate danger since he was the one who started the move against PG...Any last requests GC? :mellow:

Do you mean the Inspector(there is no Detective)? If so, then you must be the bomb.

Yes, yes...the Inspector. I had to go back and look at page one to remember his/her actual title. But I don't know how else you want me to prove it without compromising the game for the rest of the innocents. I'm not about to reveal the Inspector's name...he/she's too valuable. I would rather sacrafice myself than the innocents as a group.

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - voting for nobody

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for ???

12) Slick - voting for Brandonb

13) Kat - voting for akaslickster

14) Wreath - voting for nobody

15) Joe's Student - voting for nobody

16) Johnson - voting for Puzzlegirl

17) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

18) Javoie - voting for Wreath

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Wreath

Yes, yes...the Inspector. I had to go back and look at page one to remember his/her actual title. But I don't know how else you want me to prove it without compromising the game for the rest of the innocents. I'm not about to reveal the Inspector's name...he/she's too valuable. I would rather sacrafice myself than the innocents as a group.

Then you must have known I was an innocent , as the mafioso know the identity of the bomb .

Dawh : No last requests , PG must have come out with it earlier . Assuming that PG is a bomb . No probs . If she's the bomb , I have no pangs. :P

I personal think that we shouldn't lynch someone today, its just to risky.

17) Frozen - voting for nobody

]

17) Frozen - voting for nobody

GC: so if Puzzlegirl does end up being the Bomb, are you taking responsibility as the lead lyncher?

Masked lovers know that they are one, but not who their partner is, so a mafia member might mention to his comrades that he is a masked lover, so they wouldn't necessarily want to kill the other lover.

Something to ponder. There are too many people voting for me for me to be a masked lover. Because either one of the Mafia or one of the QAs would have to go down too. That should mean that they would not be readily willing to vote to lose one of their own.

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Unreality

17) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

If she is in fact the bomb, we lose 2 innocents (if you are one). If not, then we get a mafia member. I don't like 2:1 odds.

Okay, maybe I'm a little cautious, but I don't wanna get blown up. I'm sticking with my decision. Maybe next time (if there is a next time), when there are more clues, I'll be more confident.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

I think we might want to vote for someone else and not puzzlegirl. I doubt that she's lying about being the bomb(If she is will the actual bomb please come out with it?). I say we go for someone else, we don't want to lose a valuable innocent(or two, in this case) when it could have been avoided. Even if she's a masked lover(which I'm starting to doubt), then we will still lose 2 innocents for the price of one baddie, which doesn't sound like a fair deal to me.