BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

*plays final countdown music*

Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, Players, Introduction & An Intercepted Message

Night One - Awesomeness in Question

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - voting for Sandy

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Brandonb

12) Slick - voting for Brandonb

13) Kat - voting for akaslickster

14) Wreath - voting for Sandy

15) Joe's Student - voting for Sandy

16) Johnson - voting for Puzzlegirl

17) Frozen - voting for Sandy

18) Sandy - voting for Joe's Student

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Puzzlegirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, Players, Introduction & An Intercepted Message

Night One - Awesomeness in Question

14) Wreath - voting for Sandy

20 pages ago I went to sleep and read and finally caught up. I can just as easily take out things from Mafia II or III yet, I won't stoop to that level of defense. Brandonb will do anthing it takes to screw everyone up. Hence why I suggested for everyone to completely ignore his posts. It will show that we want to lynch baddies and not goof around.

one hour until one person is burned to death... muahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you really need the devil smiley face for this one...) puzzlegirl is the most likely to be lynched right now, but who knows?

20 pages ago I went to sleep and read and finally caught up. I can just as easily take out things from Mafia II or III yet, I won't stoop to that level of defense. Brandonb will do anthing it takes to screw everyone up. Hence why I suggested for everyone to completely ignore his posts. It will show that we want to lynch baddies and not goof around.

See what I mean? Obvious denial of evidence. Which makes even more sense since you are most likely the other masked lover, and also a mafioso, as I stated in the past.

It seems that the new batch of mafiosos are beginning to learn my old devious ways :P

BTW, how am I trying to screw people up? I am trying to help... again, denying evidence to save his own hyde

Edited by Brandonb

I will not defend PG but she does not strike me as a baddie. Just for fun we goofed around in Mafia III. This is the 23rd presently. GC did not convince me anymore than the others that she was not the bomb. I'm sticking with Dawh's excellent common sense. To rid our town of confusion and maybe also the GR. LYNCH BB Y'ALL!!!!!

14) Wreath - voting for Brandonb

I'm switching my vote to BrandonB, because, as i've said all along, being a masked lover isn't a good reason to lynch someone in my opinion. We may kill a mafioso in the process, but we also kill an innocent, with a potentially useful ability.

I'm switching my vote to BrandonB, because, as i've said all along, being a masked lover isn't a good reason to lynch someone in my opinion. We may kill a mafioso in the process, but we also kill an innocent, with a potentially useful ability.

So, the mafiosos are you, Slick (or PG), and (maybe) Pw0nzd? HAHA! You've been outed!

-All defending PG, all accusing me after PG was accused, all denying the masked lover role.... is there really any more evidence that the rest of you need?

Edited by Brandonb

however, if she is a masked lover then we have a defenate chance of killing a baddie, where as if we vote randomly its a 1/2 chance( assuming that scott was a baddie) so take your pick 1/1 chance or a 1/2 chance

sorry PG but math dosent lie

(if im wrong ill personally get people to lynch me)

Cherry & Kat - A vote for someone random is a vote against me. BrandonB is a habitual liar, there's no telling what he might say to swing the vote away from him. Just look at his history - he's constantly changing his story. I have not deviated from my original story once. And historically (in Mafia II) I also consistently told the truth...which was proven only after I was lynched by a bunch of GC and Brandon followers.

Cherry & Kat - A vote for someone random is a vote against me. BrandonB is a habitual liar, there's no telling what he might say to swing the vote away from him. Just look at his history - he's constantly changing his story. I have not deviated from my original story once. And historically (in Mafia II) I also consistently told the truth...which was proven only after I was lynched by a bunch of GC and Brandon followers.

Have I lied about anything? everyone can see the evidence the same as I can. yet, there is nothing against me other than a gang of people trying to save you PG

CrazyPainter (you can call her CP, not to confuse with CL ;D) is replacing Sandy! w00t!

1) Frost - voting for CrazyPainter

14) Wreath - voting for Brandonb

15) Joe's Student - voting for CrazyPainter

17) Frozen - voting for CrazyPainter

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Joe's Student

So, the mafiosos are you, Slick (or PG), Frozen, and (maybe) Pw0nzd? HAHA! You've been outed!

-All defending PG, all accusing me after PG was accused, all denying the masked lover role.... is there really any more evidence that the rest of you need?

In your dreams! Twisting stuff will only make it worse for you. You proved yourself to be deceitful and cannot be trusted. Best for us is to string you up like a pig on a spit.

Extra bbq sauce.

So, the mafiosos are you, Slick (or PG), and (maybe) Pw0nzd? HAHA! You've been outed!

Do you see the lies?! I will use my lie detector on him tonight! Liar, Liar, pants on fire...from a fiery lynching I hope!

In your dreams! Twisting stuff will only make it worse for you. You proved yourself to be deceitful and cannot be trusted. Best for us is to string you up like a pig on a spit.

Extra bbq sauce.

Again, what have I done in this game that cannot be trusted? I have brought hard evidence against PG, and you still defend her and try to get people to turn their attention to me. You're a sneaky one Mr. Slickster and a liar

but then its true that PG has a nice track record, god this is confusing!

i liked it better when i was just voteing for wreath

(i take back what i said about getting people to lynch me, im no longer sure)

EDIT:we reached 400 posts!

Edited by Mekal