BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocks and traps stop every action. Unless the blocker or trapper is stopped. And except for the baddie night kill, which can not be blocked.

Do you see this Sakura? (Does this answer your question Shadow?)

Let me list actions from the N2.

---Akriti was blocked---

The Torment changed into a spider. He saw Akriti sitting at a coffee drinking a latte, and when she came out, the last thing Akriti saw before being knocked out were a lot of hairy eyes.

---Baddies acting---

The Baron had given Dusk precise instructions. The vampire caught Auramyna in a book shop. “Hey Jack, you wanna join the team?” Auramyna stared at him. “Er, who is this Jack?” Dusk realized that he got the wrong person. He thumped her over the head, hard, and left her senseless, propped up by a bookshelf.

Vengeous realized the bungling idiots he had working for him would never get a proper job done. He set out and found the bound and gagged KlueMaster protected by Mr. Bliss. With a quick about-turn the Baron set off angrily back to his hideout.

Billy-Ray Sanguine bit his lip. He had failed to kill his target, and Vengeous had made him pay. It was just luck o' the draw that the doc was there! He vowed not to fail his job this time. He silently trailed mauriceunderground, the whole night, satisfied that the Baron would be pleased.

Per your "calculations" how can Akriti be a baddie?

Almost forgot...just because you might want to keep trying to confuse the issue.

Springheeled Jack had recovered from the monster’s death scream. He pranced about the rooftops happily. THAT would put a frown on Sanguine’s face. Now he looked for a new target. That phase of ‘goodness’ left him feeling crazy. He needed to murder a few people. It helped him think. He launched himself at darth nox and cried out his name, but darth nox didn’t turn. So Jack stopped himself in midair, realizing that darth noxwasn’t the person he wanted to kill.

How about pretending to want to lynch a baddie?

Isn't Jack's kill and RID? I already said I could see people faking that. However, like I said, the only way for both of them to be telling the truth is one way. And that's if they are Valkyrie and Gordon.

Questions about the recruits:

If Dusk fails, his target is blocked.

If Gordon fails, we are told in the night post.

Is that correct?

Yes.

If Dusk or Gordon succeeds, what do we see in the night post?

Aaryan is the one to answer that question.

Edited by Nana7

Isn't Jack's kill and RID? I already said I could see people faking that. However, like I said, the only way for both of them to be telling the truth is one way. And that's if they are Valkyrie and Gordon.

Yes. Jack's kill is a RID Kill. People faking what? Who are "both of them"? Do you mean Nox and Akriti?

Edited by Thalia

Faking RID Kills on themselves to make themselves seem innocent. I brought it up earlier. And yes, darth nox and Akriti can only be innocent if they are Valkyrie and Gordon. I'd reckon Akriti is Gordon and darth now is Valkyrie, assuming they are both telling the truth.

Nox could be any number of people and Aki also.

The two of them needn't be innocent dependent of each other, right curr ;)

Sak-C you try really hard to make the innocent look guilty, ya know?

Nox said he could vouch for Akriti's innocence. No one has spied on her, so the most logical and seemingly only way for this to be true, is if they are Valkyrie and Gordon. Akriti was blocked this turn, and Gordon didn't act. So...

See, this is why you keep looking guilty to me. You're twisting things around in an attempt to confuse people. In order for darth to be telling the truth, his role has to be either Gordon or Valkyrie, with Akriti being the role he isn't.

Maurice isn't twisting anything.

I'm vouching for Akriti too. At least on the not baddie part.

He is trying to show you that your supposed logic is incorrect. None of us have to be Gordon/Valrykie to vouch for Akriti.

DID YOU TOTALLY IGNORE THAT AKRITI WAS BLOCKED, BADDIES ACTED AND HOST SAID THAT A BLOCK STOPS EVERYTHING BUT NK?? BADDIES USED ALL FOUR OF THERE ABILITIES LAST NIGHT THEREFOR AKRITI CAN NOT BE A BADDIE!!!

Hopefully that is a little harder for her to ignore.