Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Question

Guest

What The Forum?

This game is actually hysterically easy, nevertheless it's still quite entertaining as long as people don't try to draw themselves into it purposefully.

We've got so many mindwrestling games out there, so I thought this'd be a nice way to take the edge off and relax for a second.

The purpose of the "game" (if you can call it that) is to find something entertaining somewhere on the forums.

Kinda' like a simplistic scavenger hunt. The host sets the topic for the next 24 hours, and something must be located that fits.

Example: "Today's topic is pictures!" - Your job as participants is to then find a funny, inspirational or thought-invoking image on the BrainDen forums.

You'll have one day to find it, while you (like the One-Up Game) then vote by using the plus buttons (Do never down-vote, we don't want people with negative reputation over a game) and the poster with the highest amount of votes after the day has elapsed becomes the host of that day's topic. The host may submit his own participation, however he is not eligible to be voted on, to avoid someone going on a streak.

Here we go:

Today's topic is "quotes".

At the end of the day...I blame the Disney Princesses.

(This was in a topic regarding love at first sight)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Today's topic is "quotes".

(This was in a topic regarding love at first sight)

I think I actually gave that comment a + when it was posted.

I'm going to use one that's in my sig.

"I'm pretty anti-poop when it comes to things..." --Izzy from EPYC I

Edited by Molly Mae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I get no respect, I tell ya... even my dog suspects me to be a baddie :(

from One up Me. One of the funniest posts evar!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

One by Octopuppy.

(Regarding super powers,)

You're right, my capacity for teleportation is much enhanced after a night out on the beer. I can teleport back to my own bed 90% of the time with no idea how I did it (the other 10% you just end up in a random location)

(Regarding super powers)

Edited by Anon26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

This one as well:

Our relationship is like a fairy tale, she sleeps with seven short guys and acts dead when I'm around.

One me up forum is bound to have best posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Within these halls of learning

I stood with thoughts occurring

For new players here

Oh hope not to fear

May we have mass role outing

-----

No need to applause, just throw money.

I actually just want to submit the line in bold, but figured it would be funnier in context. This is from HPY3 Mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I actually just want to submit the line in bold, but figured it would be funnier in context. This is from HPY3 Mafia.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

My goodness, it's a kitty invasion! It's confusing the heck out of me when three users have the same avatar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I would quote someone but I'm the funniest person I know. I should probably get out more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

ok, in that case: today's topic is "funny avatars"

yeah, I know it'll be more about user profiles instead of posts... but there is a context to it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Oh that's hard. I'm more of the science humor guy. I'll have to go with Curr3nt's current in that case, it had me cackling and cracking for a while. (Lol, say that five times in a row).

av-39441.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

well if nobody will submit it, then I shall

comical+dancing+pig++anis.gif

keep in mind, dude's name is fab pig

Edited by maurice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...