Dead:

7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead Writer: curr3ntLead Animator: Araver1. Aaryan2. Hirkala 3. Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala4. Anon26 - voting for Kluemaster5. KlueMaster6. EDM - voting for KluemasterA. Akriti - voting for HirkalaB. Thalia - voting for KluemasterC. TheCube - voting for HirkalaD. YoDell E. Hidden G - voting for HirkalaF. maurice - voting for KlueMasterG. Darth Nox Dead:7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

I'm back! :lol: Lead Writer: curr3ntLead Animator: Araver1. Aaryan - voting for Kluemaster2. Hirkala 3. Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala4. Anon26 - voting for 5. KlueMaster6. EDM - voting for KluemasterA. Akriti - voting for HirkalaB. Thalia - voting for KluemasterC. TheCube - voting for HirkalaD. YoDell E. Hidden G - voting for HirkalaF. maurice - voting for KlueMasterG. Darth Nox Dead:7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

@aaryan... did you take out Anon's vote on purpose or it was a "cut"/"paste" instead of copy/paste ?

I guess I'll put it back .. and also vote for Hirk :

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan - voting for Kluemaster

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala

4. Anon26 - voting for Kluemaster

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM - voting for Kluemaster

A. Akriti - voting for Hirkala

B. Thalia - voting for Kluemaster

C. TheCube - voting for Hirkala

D. YoDell - voting for Hirkala

E. Hidden G - voting for Hirkala

F. maurice - voting for KlueMaster

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

Day 3

The Lead Animator searched for an hour till he found the pair of tweezers he was looking for. He used them to open the napkin the courier had brought him. Typical. That no-good Writer had managed to produce another masterpiece. Five lines no less. The animator quietly pondered if the writer actually earned more per word than him per month. Back in the days, writing did not pay that handsomely. Maybe he could jump to writing, he had some friends that were pretty advanced ... But then again, no. Being someone's nephew is not exactly a skill that can be learned.

So back to creating something from nothing. He looked around at the set to draw his inspiration. He saw a pair poking each other and decided to start with that. Keeping it simple. Work your way through. First Henery, then Sylvester, then Wile, build a crescendo, throw Tweety in, cut back to Wile again, and then finish with the carrots. The last part was heavily improvised, since there was little to show without Elmer around. Sigh. Stupid budget cuts. Will need to get Bugs portrayed as a grayer character. Perhaps this was even a good move, more realistic. Though Bugs' agent will probably go nuts when he hears about it. But the napkin held enough evidence to force his hand if needed. Director's nephew and all. The Big not to mention Leading Writer said so. He chuckled to himself and kept drawing.

By midday he felt a break was deserved, left his work and went out on a buying spree. And as alway, he found just the perfect coffee mug to bring his inspiration back. On his way back, he enjoyed his Latte in the cornershop, still dazzled with the eyes of the coffee-girl. Blue or green, he kept forgetting the color right after he left the store. But while in there. Hmm, romance. Years don't quite drown it.

Late afternoon he did the final replay, before submitting his work. He made small changes, here and there, nothing important. Then he thought about the coffee girl and changed a few of the colors to match her eyes. Yes, that will do. As for the other change the management had secretly asked of him ... it saddened him to see a character named after a dear friend animator go, but ... Henery was just a would-be star that never quite made it.

He could almost hear Foghorn Leghorn: "You lose something - I say, did you lose something, kid?" ... as the sun sets and Henery fades in the background.

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti

11. Thalia

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

2. Hirkala - Lynched and found to be Henery Hawk

Night 4 ends at 11 PM EDT Tuesday July 5th - 48 hours again because of holiday

Edited by araver

@ Molly, you need to figure out if Aura was goodie and prove to us. Else when that last redirect hits, and we gotta decide whether we have 1 baddie left or 2...well I'm not risking that there's just 1 and handing the win to you.

I certainly will scour through her posts, but just saying, the onus is on you. Sorry bro, I've searched for a dual win and this is the best bet...i just want a sure bet.

Don't you guys think Marvin is most dangerous, coz in the game we have RID kills........... Though some off the roles are outed but then too the intelligent ones have their role safe and sound.

Marvin is actually the least dangerous. They can't spy. *Shrug*

I get you mo,

rather I had this in mind when voting for Hirk,

but

There is an air of unsurety regarding KM.

but I will still follow you.

That "air of unsurety" is because KM is Wile.

If Taz redirects them all to themselves or each other, we don't really have a problem. If Taz is even the slightest bit unsure about Wile, I want to get rid of him first because that eliminates the possibility of him killing a goodie. Assuming Aura was one of the baddies, that leaves Henery and Sylvester or Marvin. I'm not really sure if Marvin is alive. Either way, we need to keep one of them alive for Taz to redirect to their nemesis. I think redirecting Marvin to Dodgers or Sylvester to Tweety is safer than the possbility that Taz redirects Wile to the wrong person and possibly gets a goodie killed by mistake.

No, I've got everyone down now.

Plan follows at the end of this post.

Hmmm.

I get you. Porky would surely understand who to go for. ;)

@ Molly, you need to figure out if Aura was goodie and prove to us. Else when that last redirect hits, and we gotta decide whether we have 1 baddie left or 2...well I'm not risking that there's just 1 and handing the win to you.

I certainly will scour through her posts, but just saying, the onus is on you. Sorry bro, I've searched for a dual win and this is the best bet...i just want a sure bet.

Aura was Marvin. 100% on it. The best bet comes from Bugs and Dodger killing Klue tonight as Wile.

Not much to say, except that the game is almost up...Bugs, choose your actions wisely.

@Cube: I need to know if you're Tweety. It's one of you or Akriti. You can legitimately out yourself now. If you're Dodgers, RID kill Klue as Wile. If you're not, let me know that you're Tweety and tell Akriti/powerplay her to RID kill Klue.

@Anon: If you're Roadrunner, give me the thumbs up. You're my backup if Akriti/Cube don't confirm. If you're Porky, HG is almost surely Roadrunner. Thalia's a possibility. *Shrug* The three of you are those three roles (with Michigan), though. Just want confirmation.

Actions tonight:

Taz:

Redirect Klue to Anon

Redirect YoDell to Cube

Redirect Vote of YoDell

Bugs and Dodgers: Target Klue for a kill

Everyone else: No action needed

Both Klue and YoDell have RID kills tonight. If Anon and Cube are not RoadRunner and Tweety respectively, please post here.

Problems: If I get a redirect and Bugs and Dodgers don't kill, I win and everyone else loses. If Bugs and Dodgers kill and I don't get my redirect, you all win and I lose.

I'd rather err in favour of the second scenario.

Edited by Molly Mae

Problems: If I get a redirect and Bugs and Dodgers don't kill, I win and everyone else loses. If Bugs and Dodgers kill and I don't get my redirect, you all win and I lose.

I'd rather err in favour of the second scenario.

Then don't redirect...

Molly, gonna need some evidence that Aura was a baddie. OW, I can't endorse a baddie lynch today.

Without hearing from Nox, it's kind of impossible.

Here's a list of RIDs

Aaryan - Barnyard Dawg (clever hint)

Hirk - Henery (lynch)

Anon - Porky/Michigan

Klue - Wile (redirected to self N3)

EDM - Bugs (outed self)

Aura - Marvin (Cannot be Michigan. If Porky used vote mod D3, can't be Porky)

Flame - Pepe (lynch)

Medji - Elmer (lynch)

Akriti - Duck (outed self)

Thalia - Roadrunner (outed self)

Cube - Tweety (outed self)

YoDell - Sylvester (redirected N3 to self)

HiddenG - Porky/Michigan

Maurice - Foghorn (per redirect test grouping)

Nox - Speedy (outed self)

As you can see, we can limit Aura down to Porky, Michigan, and Marvin. Her early N1/D1 hint indicated Road Runner or Speedy. As she is likely neither of them, I have to assume that she was bad. When someone hints like that (and I do it a lot), I mark them off my spreadsheet as one of those roles or a baddie.

Without hearing from Nox, it's kind of impossible.

Here's a list of RIDs

Aaryan - Barnyard Dawg (clever hint)

Hirk - Henery (lynch)

Anon - Porky/Michigan

Klue - Wile (redirected to self N3)

EDM - Bugs (outed self)

Aura - Marvin (Cannot be Michigan. If Porky used vote mod D3, can't be Porky)

Flame - Pepe (lynch)

Medji - Elmer (lynch)

Akriti - Duck (outed self)

Thalia - Roadrunner (outed self)

Cube - Tweety (outed self)

YoDell - Sylvester (redirected N3 to self)

HiddenG - Porky/Michigan

Maurice - Foghorn (per redirect test grouping)

Nox - Speedy (outed self)

As you can see, we can limit Aura down to Porky, Michigan, and Marvin. Her early N1/D1 hint indicated Road Runner or Speedy. As she is likely neither of them, I have to assume that she was bad. When someone hints like that (and I do it a lot), I mark them off my spreadsheet as one of those roles or a baddie.

ok, I agree with you. But, why have you outed goodie roles?? for the baddies to pick the roles and kill ppl around?? :dry:

ok, I agree with you. But, why have you outed goodie roles?? for the baddies to pick the roles and kill ppl around?? :dry:

?

Redirect >> Everything

They can't target anyone unless I let them. Even if I weren't around, Aaryan and Maurice would be able to handle up to four of them, if done correctly. There's only two of them. *Shrug*

I asked Road Runner to out himself, so I won't count that one against the goodies. But here are two lists:

Goodies that I've outed:

Thalia

Maurice

Aaryan

Goodies that have outed themselves:

EDM/Peace

Akriti

Cube

Nox

If I had to guess, I'd say HG was Michigan and Anon was Porky, but I can't say that for certain. But none of that really matters.

There hasn't been a baddie kill since...well...ever. Even if they started now, the goodies would win by lynch.

Edit: Also notice that my outings were N4. Not D1. *Shrug*

Edited by Molly Mae