BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. curr3nt most experienced player in here....bt y are baddies only after KlueMaster and Aryan when the true threat to

them was this guy (unless he was one of them and directing them or one killing the threat to him) most

likely candidate to be Harry

Hurrah! I'm famous!

I wasn't killed N1 because Shivam was still in this spot. I didn't come in until the start of D1. As for last night, I'd guess Aaryan was spied N1 and his role was more important to them then a likely vanilla. The lack of Filch acting N2 would also suggest this.

There are a lot of people inactive this game.

Filch is not: Kmaster, because he died pre-finch

Unless psychosmurf was lying to us about not knowing about the game which I doubt, he's not finch.

Maybe it's someone active in the first day, but not the second.

Well, i know i am a bit or , yes, more inactive but this will last only for a day or two more.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by me. Well, i am really not getting what's happening here. I think i have to read the whole thread again after two days and form an opinion.

And, i will not be at home today evening coz i will attend the tution. So, my vote goes to Peace (i must remind that its a random vote coz i have no time to read the thread carefully. So, i have made no strong theory) Well, other than peace, i suspect yodell and thalia. (atleast one of them has to be a baddie. I am sure of it ).AND, aaryan i am really sorry for you. :( :( :( we will surely lynch a baddie

Hurrah! I'm famous!

I wasn't killed N1 because Shivam was still in this spot. I didn't come in until the start of D1. As for last night, I'd guess Aaryan was spied N1 and his role was more important to them then a likely vanilla. The lack of Filch acting N2 would also suggest this.

I think thats what happened on the N1 and you are involved in it too...

hey whats this!!! all of a sudden curr3nt makes himself scarce when he comes under the radar of suspicion.----My vote definitely for you----

aryan on the last day voted for Q-Cumber with out any particular reason, so it may be that he spied on him to know he was baddie

confused....bt one thing sure....

the baddies are among this

curr3nt

Akriti

Q-Cumber

they voted for aryan in round 1 (supposing they spied on him) and one more thing curr3nt never suspected akriti!!!

how cm he suspects every one except her!!!

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan--killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster--killed by Harry et al

8.the son of rage and love

9.Yodell

10. TrUnX- voting for curr3nt

11.curr3nt

Thalia and peace(nt sure) but appears to be goodies. rest all goodies plz dont forget to cast vote, its our last chance to fight back

Edited by TrUnX

1. Psychosmurf- voting for the son of rage and love

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9.Yodell

11.curr3nt

the son of rage and love despite having an awesome name hasn't posted once this whole game. I think we should put some pressure on him to participate.

I think thats what happened on the N1 and you are involved in it too...

hey whats this!!! all of a sudden curr3nt makes himself scarce when he comes under the radar of suspicion.----My vote definitely for you----

aryan on the last day voted for Q-Cumber with out any particular reason, so it may be that he spied on him to know he was baddie

confused....bt one thing sure....

the baddies are among this

curr3nt

Akriti

Q-Cumber

they voted for aryan in round 1 (supposing they spied on him) and one more thing curr3nt never suspected akriti!!!

how cm he suspects every one except her!!!

1. Psychosmurf

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9.Yodell

11.curr3nt

Thalia and peace(nt sure) but appears to be goodies. rest all goodies plz dont forget to cast vote, its our last chance to fight back

Trunx, most first day votes are limited to stress and first day actions. Aaryan lifted his vote off of me for someone else. If he was filch, he'd just look at me as just a "baddie distraction"

@Trunx - I posted that at about 11 PM my time. I went scarce because I went to sleep. Since the quote you linked shows 5 AM that would put you 6 hours ahead of me. You in Europe?

-----

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

8. the son of rage and love

9. Yodell

11. curr3nt- voting for the son of rage and love

Adding a bit more pressure to see if Tsoral is actually inactive or lurking.

-----

Trunx, I haven't forgotten your actions D1. Really weak accusations now aren't helping.

Q, when did Aaryan take his vote off of you?

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-voting for Q-Cumber

3. Thalia

4. Akriti - voting for Aaryan

5. Peace - voting for TrUnX

6. Q-Cumber - voting for the son of rage and love

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

9. Yodell - voting for Psychosmurf

10. TrUnX - voting for the son of rage and love

11. Shivam curr3nt - voting for TrUnX

rah!!!!

this is hard. i really dont want to vote for the wrong person... *tears hair out*

Im active, but i htink im going to wait a bit to add my vote just to see what others say. I know i can always change it, but...I really dont know where to start.

Trunx - Im pretty sure your a goodie...

GAHHHHH!!! so hard!!!!

Phsyosmurf: is there any information you can give? I dont know where you are at the moment...

but yeah: ill add my vote in later

Ah peace, no hard feelings!!!!!

I just have a reason to believe that either of you three is a baddie. And you were most active. So...........................

Yeah, i understand - its mafia! I just dont want to lose - i feel i always lose mafia games, and i dont want to vote for the wrong person. I wish i could say something that would make you strust me. I just need snape to fix you a truth potion to give to me, cause i really dont know what to say. AHHHHH!!!

hard day @work (real life wise) ... so just peeked in here from time to time to see if action is happening...

no much so far.. though.. haven;t missed that much...

it's puzzling with all the time differences around here..

also .. i don;t know if i will be online in the next few hours so .. I'll send out my vote now ..choosing...almost randomly (he did get defensive as soon as trunx pointed him out) to .. Q :

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9. Yodell - voting for Q-Cumber

hard day @work (real life wise) ... so just peeked in here from time to time to see if action is happening...

no much so far.. though.. haven;t missed that much...

it's puzzling with all the time differences around here..

also .. i don;t know if i will be online in the next few hours so .. I'll send out my vote now ..choosing...almost randomly (he did get defensive as soon as trunx pointed him out) to .. Q :

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

your playing it safe yodell...you more look like you being coached by some one experienced. I think your avoiding the chat so as not to draw any attention towards yourself....

y voting randomly....if ur a goodie, vote thoughtfully....dont waste ur vote...

vote for curr3nt

Edited by TrUnX

Voting: I was waiting for any person to do a certain thing, but it seems I need to vote now.

I will not vote for TSORAL just because he's not here (we might need a replacement for him)

I'm pretty sure Trunx is a goodie because by now he's most probably blamed a baddie.

I would really like to vote for current, but that would cause a tie.

Here's the deal, I'll vote for current, and if someone tries to make the score into a tie, I'll vote for him; deal?

Add my vote to current

good job Q-Cumber :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@akriti,thalia,peace cast your vote thoughtfully if you wanna choose a random one, pick curr3nt....

@shadow7 replace TSORAL

off to bed will nt be der at the time of voting

Sorry I didn't vote last time. It's AP Test week and I've been freaking out. I just got home not that long ago and have to leave again soon. If TSORAL is replaced, someone can take my vote off of him. If not, my vote is final for today.

3. Thalia- the son of rage and love

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber