BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about your complaint about me offering to out my role in the beginning. You wanted me to stay quiet to make the baddies think I could possibly be Quirrel. I thought you might be trying something similar with Chess. You try to find Chess when in reality, you are Chess. Your attempt to find Chess seems somewhat suspicious. Not suspicious enough to convince me that you are definitely a baddie but your attempt to claim my role and then accusing me is not helping you convince me of your innocence.

Edited by Thalia

I made some newbie mistakes in the beginning. I didn't say that you thought I was Quirrel. I'm not quite sure I understand that last part. Anyway, I am about to leave for school so I'm hoping that I don't come home to posts about how early or late I vote. Running Start is a wonderful program. Unfortunately, I'm one of the idiots who doesn't know when to stop adding classes. :duh:

Seems obvious that I was wrong about Akriti.

So at least one of Q-Cumber, Peace, Thalia or Yodell is a baddie. Two of these four would have to be wrong for me to be wrong about one of Psychosmurf or Trunx. Three would have to be wrong for me to be wrong about both Psycosmurf and Trunx.

Instead of guessing which of the four might be the baddie I'm looking more at Psychosmurf and Trunx. Neither have claimed roles. (You haven't either)

Q-Cumber has claimed Neville

Peace has claimed Potions

Yodell has now claimed Fluffy

I'm Keys

For you to not have said anything about someone's claim you'd have to be Chess or Snare. You haven't reacted to Chess so you'd have to claim Snare.

Trunx didn't react to the claims of Neville or Keys or the possibility of Chess or Potions taken. So he'd have to claim Snare or Fluffy.

Part of putting out that list was for everyone to see how others reacted to the list.

-----

Who do you think I'm protecting or what did I miss? I think the time for vague games is over.

I usually appreciate your quotes, but I strongly think that Thalia and Peace are on opposite ends of the spectrum. We'll never know with psycho until there is a replacement. Yodell, with his crazy quotes, has gained my sympathy, yet again. Is that a baddie strategy now? Anyways, my vote remains on Yodell.

Now it seems definite that you and thalia are on the opposite side of the spectrum, meaning that Peace and Current are both goodies or baddies.

Edited by Q-Cumber

I think this trial should convict either current or thalia... also, whoever gets convicted will also tell us about peace. They may be distracting us from Harry and Hermione by sacrificing Ron as Thalia... but...

Prove to me that you're keys.

Answering the question as worded would narrow down killed roles. However, the game ought to end if the baddies are tied with the goodies at th end of the day; I might recommend continuing, though, to give everyone more practice

aaryan was calling for fluffy to help before dying so he already knew who fluffy was ... and that makes him filch (damn I wish i responded then and there.. but i did not know the rules... and then later couldn't change my vote... )

I was just making a HP reference. cough sorry Shadow, just making sure no one makes any assumptions based on what I said.*goes back to land of ghosts*

I am willing to believe that you are Neville. I think Yodell is Hermione. I don't know who Curr3nt is. I just know that he isn't Keys. I thought maybe he was Chess but I don't think so anymore. I think he is a baddie but I am not 100% sure of that. For now, I will stick with Yodell.

OK... so... I think we may want to build more evidence up... until then... let's go for a definite baddie. Thalia and current, one of you is bad, and we don't know who; so let's vote for someone who is bound to be a baddie and we can prove so.

Well we just need to see who you guys think are baddies. I also think it would really help if yodell was here, but she has way different time zones, right? I need someone who will be here soon!

If you're voting for her, and current is voting for you, that makes him look really bad. Perhaps you are sacrificing her to save yourself? It does not seem like it. Your defense current?

If there is a tie in the lynch, will both people be lynched this time

Edited by Q-Cumber