BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Minecraft Mafia

Herobrine was at my computer. He had requested a private server for him and his brother, and I had volunteered to make one. There were a few glitches, but I managed to meet his requests, involving more common lava spawning, and the ability for Nether mobs to spawn in the regular world. I also made the spawn point in the middle of a cave.

Herobrine had left the cave, and sent an e-mail to his brother. Notch, intrigued, joined Herobrine's server. Notch quickly ran from all the monsters in the cave, but some managed to escape. Luckily, he hid underwater, where a certain squid had a base, allowing for an alliance of farm mobs, whose spawning had been limited when I made Nether mobs spawnable more regularly.

Herobrine gritted his teeth. "This will be difficult," he muttered.

~~~

Creeper managed to find a shaded area for himself and the other hostile mobs. Mostly for the others, though. Creepers were not hampered in sunlight. They were on the new guy's trail, and creeper's pathfinding skills and spider's x-ray vision were coming in handy.

~~~

Notch shook his head. "I can't see this happening!" he yelled. "I created this game! Who would do this?"

"Herobrine would," replied a pig.

"This can't happen," cried Notch. "I must bring unity back to my creation."

~~~

Ghast was in a bad mood. Wouldn't you be if you were yanked out of your realm and thrown into another?

"Calm down, boy," said Zombie Pigman in a soothing down.

"MRROWW?"

"Yeah, boy. We'll find out who's responsible, and make him open up a portal for us."

"PURR GRROWL!"

"We'll be home in no time."

Ghast shot a fireball in excitement. Unfortunately, it was right next to a pool of lava. The deadly liquid began creeping towards the ocean.

Goodies: Passive mobs. WINCON: Must eliminate the hostiles.

Pig: Can push someone off of a cliff each night. (Kill).

Cow: Can make excessively loud noises, thus drawing its target away from any action. (Block).

Sheep: Can interfere with a kill, only being sheared. (Save).

Chicken: Chickens know everything. Don't believe me? Look up the chicken of destiny on youtube. (Spy).

Character: This guy has opposable thumbs. He counts, and can thus manipulate, the votes. (Vote redirect).

Squid: Minecraft's first underwater mob. With its insane cuteness, it can lure someone into a watery doom. (Trap.) There is a 50% chance of ice forming, trapping the target, and allowing the squid to investigate further. (Spy).

Slime: Wow. Slime can sure grow. He can carry over votes. So if he doesn't vote one day, he has an extra vote for future days which he can PM to me for later use.

Notch: The creator of Minecraft. The Minecraft god. He has a roll die action (1-kill, 2-save, 3-block, 4-redirect, 5-vote manipulate, 6-choose).

Baddies: Hostile mobs. WINCON: Must be in the majority. Nightkill and BTSC

Creeper: If anyone gets too close to him, he explodes. Anyone who acts on him is blocked the next night. (Future block?)

Skeleton: Can hurt people from afar. As they cannot fight back, they must change course. (Redirect).

Zombie: Knows nothing of tactics. Can only follow a player. (Action spy)

Spider: Although ferocious at night, he is neutral during the day. At night, he may pick someone to chase, and manipulate their vote the following day. (Future vote redirect?)

Nether mobs: WINCON: Must kill two out of three secret targets. Has BTSC.

Ghast: A flying cuboid jellyfish that breathes fire. He can kill people, but only if his aim is perfect. (RID Kill).

Zombie Pigman: A neutral. He can change someone's vote each day. (Vote Manipulate).

Herobrine: WINCON: Must correctly RID one person from each faction. Notch's long dead brother. Each night has a roll die action (1-kill, 2-save, 3-block, 4-redirect, 5-vote manipulate, 6-choose) He also has an RID guess each night.

Liquids: WINCON: Independent, non-mobs. They have no intention other than to escape. One must be lynched and one killed during the night to win (game still continues).

Lava: If he is killed at night, his attacker also dies.

Water: If he is lynched, anyone voting for him has an extra vote on them from lynches then on.

Order of actions:

Lava Kill >RID >Future Block> Block> Redirect >Trap >Save >RID Kill >Kill >Spy >Future vote manipulate> Vote manipulate

In the event of a tied lynch, each person in the tie has an extra vote on them for future lynches.

A trap means that the trapped person cannot vote or speak the next day. Or be voted upon.

Server Owner: Blablah

2) Peace

3) Slick

4) Araver

5) Hirkala

6) Framm

7) Abhisk

8) solman

9) GMaster479

10) maurice

11) EDM

12) curr3nt

13) Marq

14) Shadow

15) darth nox

16) sayalzah

17) Molly Mae

1) Vineetrika

Backups

1.Segul

Night 1 ends at 8:00 P.M. tomorrow.

Edited by Blablah99

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

Blahblah: For the Spider's role. He's 'ferocious at night and neutral by day.' So...does he contribute to the night post in another way?

And Zombie Pigman: Change someone's vote? How?

Sorry for asking....:blush:

Edited by EDM

Hmm, usually one would say, "f I die then So-and-So is a baddie" But that's silly as odds are So-and-So is not a baddie so odds are the baddies will kill you to frame So-and-So. As I believe that if this person is a baddie they will probably kill me anyhow, then I shall announce:

"If I am kept alive then Marq is a baddie!"

@maurice :lol: actualy rofl.

But there are no less than 5 kill/RIDKill roles (if you count the dice-based ones) an extra suicide-vengeance-kill. If I were you, I would change that to "a killer or influencing a killer by BTSC" ;) which kinda covers a lot of roles.

Anyway, other than that, I guess I'm kinda relieved that you're leaving me out and that you've found a new arch-nemesis :P

Soooo ... who wants to be my pair?

No, no...this arch-nemesis found me. And I always considered you more of a respected foe (Hirkala has joined you in that role). I always have my eye on you and Hirk, but know better than to stir the pot with you two...but neither do I feel compelled to.

Edited by maurice

Yeah, maybe arch-nemesis was too harsh (but curr3nt's Looney Tunes Mafia idea stuck the word in the back of my head and now I can't get rid of it. Meh). I was thinking more along the lines of the "I spy OR kill" promise we made each other a while back. Which I think has been fulfilled enough times to be dropped, hence me being glad you found a new "frenemy" (better?).

And as I would not want to ask Hirk (he was aparrently busy vs Peace in the signups) and I'm too shy to ask Molly out (especially with Phaze not here :() ... I kinda find myself stuck without a pair to WIFOM with tonight. :sigh:

Yeah, maybe arch-nemesis was too harsh (but curr3nt's Looney Tunes Mafia idea stuck the word in the back of my head and now I can't get rid of it. Meh). I was thinking more along the lines of the "I spy OR kill" promise we made each other a while back. Which I think has been fulfilled enough times to be dropped, hence me being glad you found a new "frenemy" (better?).

And as I would not want to ask Hirk (he was aparrently busy vs Peace in the signups) and I'm too shy to ask Molly out (especially with Phaze not here :() ... I kinda find myself stuck without a pair to WIFOM with tonight. :sigh:

Please go back and reread SHMafia. You promised to spy or kill me night one. I didn't reciprocate. Have I reacted accordingly? Indeed. Have I fullfilled your promise? As of now, no...but the night is still young. Consider that a WIFOM gift, from me to you ;)