BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the correct term would be LingMAO :P

Frost: the vote is pretty much no contest :lol: I think we can safely end the day when you get home from school (about 50 minutes)

thank you for the correction kind sir :)

Thanks! I got the idea from a Death Note comic ;P

:lol: Where did you find that? :P That was jks...off topicness...

Ok, I actually have a suspicion for Sylar...Itachi. Don't ask me why...I had a reason (blanking out at the momment, I'm gonna reread the thread -_-), but just putting it out there...:unsure: The conversation IS kinda lagging at the momment...

<(^-^)>

:lol: Where did you find that? :P That was jks...off topicness...

Ok, I actually have a suspicion for Sylar...Itachi. Don't ask me why...I had a reason (blanking out at the momment, I'm gonna reread the thread -_-), but just putting it out there...:unsure: The conversation IS kinda lagging at the momment...

<(^-^)>

I thought so too. But I have other suspicions as well....

So anyway Frost I'm excited for a hopefully epic day post about my almost totally unanimous lynching :P

Wait...if Sylar gets to Linderman, can he save himself? Also, if he can't, Sylar would need to get DL, or Nathan + DL before becoming invincible, since Nathan can't save the same person twice (including himself)

Not exactly...look at part of Sylar's description:

After killing them he gains their ability for the rest of the game (without any restrictions on that ability), though he doesn’t find out what the ability is until he can use it.

He doesn't have restrictions for things like saving or killing in terms of how often he can use it.

Frost: the vote is pretty much no contest :lol: I think we can safely end the day when you get home from school (about 50 minutes)

I believe you mean 2 hours... :P

Ok, just a couple things for clarification (there is no game related info in this post, only clarifications for some questions.)

Wait...if Sylar gets to Linderman, can he save himself? Also, if he can't, Sylar would need to get DL, or Nathan + DL before becoming invincible, since Nathan can't save the same person twice (including himself)

As stated in the rules:

"Sylar – ...Every night, he has the capability to kill someone. After killing them he gains their ability for the rest of the game (without any restrictions on that ability)"

He does not have the restrictions like the previous roles, which means that no matter which one of those roles he obtains, he would be able to save himself repeatedly.

Also, I don't think it was in the rules, but I should probably point out that anyone that is saved, will have their savior come in as a third person... even if they are saving themselves. (Ex. if Bobby is the doctor, and he chooses to save himself and is attacked, then the post will be written in such a way that the doctor comes to the rescue of Bobby)

Awww...thanks! I'm so flattered that I'm a better baddie than Brandonb! :D

Oh and btw... we've already proven that Ysan is not a better baddie! She wasn't ever able to kill me when we had to go one on one! and it was through shear hospitality (and confusion) that I didn't kill her! ;):P

I'm hurt :P

actually.... I'm dead

Day 2

Expect the Expected

Impervious huddled against the building as the frigid wind blew at his back. He was going to Mohinder’s lab, fearful of what was about to happen. However, after arriving at the lab, he stood courageous upon entering the building. As he stepped into the warm, refreshing room, only to have 11 pairs of eyes staring right at him. “Oh, you’re all already here,” Impervious said, muffled through his scarf. “We wanted a head start on the voting,” someone said, “we’re already done.” “But what about me?” Impervious replied. “It doesn’t matter,” Suresh stated, “the vote was unanimous…well, almost.” He looked over at the group. They all stared coldly back at him. “Well, I guess if it has to be this way…” Then he quickly turned and ran for the door, with everyone scrambling after to try and stop him. After chasing him for a bit, unreality was the one to finally tackle Impervious to the floor. Upon returning to the lab, Mohinder strapped Impervious into the chair so he wouldn’t run off again. “Let’s try this again,” he muttered, “hopefully we’ll have more success…Should I bother to even check the blood?” “Go ahead and confirm it Mohinder,” someone replied. “Alright,” he responded, looking into the microscope. “Wait…it seems like Impervious really was Matt…well that sucks.” Mohinder glanced up at all the surrounding people. “Ah, I’m just kidding. He’s Candice.” Mohinder then injects Impervious, who, after a brief hour or so of pain and suffering, collapses dead on the lab chair. The others just stood around and watched, leaving after it was over.

I need those night 3 PMs! :P

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious - DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Day 1 - Five More Minutes…

Night 2 - A Night Full of Surprises

Day 2

Expect the Expected

Impervious huddled against the building as the frigid wind blew at his back. He was going to Mohinder’s lab, fearful of what was about to happen. However, after arriving at the lab, he stood courageous upon entering the building. As he stepped into the warm, refreshing room, only to have 11 pairs of eyes staring right at him. “Oh, you’re all already here,” Impervious said, muffled through his scarf. “We wanted a head start on the voting,” someone said, “we’re already done.” “But what about me?” Impervious replied. “It doesn’t matter,” Suresh stated, “the vote was unanimous…well, almost.” He looked over at the group. They all stared coldly back at him. “Well, I guess if it has to be this way…” Then he quickly turned and ran for the door, with everyone scrambling after to try and stop him. After chasing him for a bit, unreality was the one to finally tackle Impervious to the floor. Upon returning to the lab, Mohinder strapped Impervious into the chair so he wouldn’t run off again. “Let’s try this again,” he muttered, “hopefully we’ll have more success…Should I bother to even check the blood?” “Go ahead and confirm it Mohinder,” someone replied. “Alright,” he responded, looking into the microscope. “Wait…it seems like Impervious really was Matt…well that sucks.” Mohinder glanced up at all the surrounding people. “Ah, I’m just kidding. He’s Candice.” Mohinder then injects Impervious, who, after a brief hour or so of pain and suffering, collapses dead on the lab chair. The others just stood around and watched, leaving after it was over.

I need those night 3 PMs! :P

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious - DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Day 1 - Five More Minutes…

Night 2 - A Night Full of Surprises

Haha yes! That was great Frost! Well everyone happy hunting for the rest of my team ;)

i feel honored to use my 1000th post as a dead guy. :)

Thanks for helping me narrow down the bad guys everyone! Since Impervious is Candice, then that leaves: Kat, unreality, Slick, Y-San and PM... now which 2 of you are innocent? Maybe tonight will tell... <_<

Edit: Hiro, please stick with PM for tonight ;)

I went from "he's got to go" to not even in the running. :o I agree about PM. he's given no reason for Hiro to change his mind. I also agree about some of the people on your list. ;)

One person we haven't seen much from is Sinistral, which is odd. I'm not saying he's a baddie, far from it, I'm just wondering what he's been up to, or if he's laying low, or what. Also I had forgotten that itachi had been previously leading a witch hunt for PT (I'm forgetting a lot today :P), and now I'm super-confused. Itachi's actions just aren't adding up.... I think at the very least, someone should spy him tonight

I went from "he's got to go" to not even in the running. :o I agree about PM. he's given no reason for Hiro to change his mind. I also agree about some of the people on your list. ;)

I didn't come at you that hard... you were never in much danger ;) . Anyway, your answers were pretty clear and made sense. I actually considered doing that myself (outing a dead character so the Co. would hopefully waste an RID)

Anyway... in case I die tonight, know this: Y-San is lying about being in contact with Parkman. I know this as fact. She's easing suspicion off of her by claiming Parkman spied her and hence increasing her innocence probability. Based on this lie and her posts this last day I think she is Sylar. She made comments on how we should go after Sylar during the last injection, when it clearly wasn't going to happen or the right thing to do IMO. That is very Sylar-ish behavior.

As for Sinistral, I think he's busy right now, so don't jump all over him just because of that.

Oh and btw... we've already proven that Ysan is not a better baddie! She wasn't ever able to kill me when we had to go one on one! and it was through shear hospitality (and confusion) that I didn't kill her! ;):P

I'm hurt :P

actually.... I'm dead

Nah...as a baddie, it's much more fun to get your teammates to kill you for me ;P.

One person we haven't seen much from is Sinistral, which is odd. I'm not saying he's a baddie, far from it, I'm just wondering what he's been up to, or if he's laying low, or what. Also I had forgotten that itachi had been previously leading a witch hunt for PT (I'm forgetting a lot today :P ), and now I'm super-confused. Itachi's actions just aren't adding up.... I think at the very least, someone should spy him tonight

Yeah...Sinistral was on my Sylar list...I think I know who Itachi is...although why he doesn't get it I don't know...;P

I didn't come at you that hard... you were never in much danger ;) . Anyway, your answers were pretty clear and made sense. I actually considered doing that myself (outing a dead character so the Co. would hopefully waste an RID)

Anyway... in case I die tonight, know this: Y-San is lying about being in contact with Parkman. I know this as fact. She's easing suspicion off of her by claiming Parkman spied her and hence increasing her innocence probability. Based on this lie and her posts this last day I think she is Sylar. She made comments on how we should go after Sylar during the last injection, when it clearly wasn't going to happen or the right thing to do IMO. That is very Sylar-ish behavior.

As for Sinistral, I think he's busy right now, so don't jump all over him just because of that.

Wow...um...Prof. T may be Watari, but I'm the Shinigami King...;P

It was what the baddies think that mattered to me...not the Heroes... ;)

And I know who Parkman is...you're basically just giving the Company and Sylar more info...

Edit: And Marth, it looks like you're doomed...unless you have something else to say?

Hiro, don't bother retracting your kill...try Kat for the last Company member, or Sinistral for Sylar...

Niki/DL...hold off on the choice...need more thinking...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Wow...um...Prof. T may be Watari, but I'm the Shinigami King...;P

It was what the baddies think that mattered to me...not the Heroes... ;)

And I know who Parkman is...you're basically just giving the Company and Sylar more info...

I don't see the need to resurrect past games here... How does you lying about Parkman spying on you Day 1 help the Heroes? It means you're bad and trying to subtly look good. If I live through the night, we'll see how much you know about Parkman. B))

Edit: you're also the one who didn't want to kill a known baddie today... that helps Sylar to have had us going on some witchhunt for another Sylar who isn't you.

Edit: And Marth, it looks like you're doomed...unless you have something else to say?

Hiro, don't bother retracting your kill...try Kat for the last Company member, or Sinistral for Sylar...

Niki/DL...hold off on the choice...need more thinking...;)

I think we should put HRG on the back burner and try to find Sylar. What does HRG's recruit do for him, besides take a hero out of play? It reads like they are just a company member that can take no action. Why not just kill them? And if the company tried to recruit Y-san last night they must know who she is or it would have failed and there would be no need for a save. Why not just go for the RID?

The Company is probably sitting here laughing about all of this as we fight amongst ourselves and they get information for free. Itachi, thanks for sticking up for me as I've been busy with work most of the day, but I'm 100% certain that Y-san is not Sylar, and it has nothing to do with my abilities, unless you count logic as one of them. :P I can explain after the game, but I'd rather not give out any more info than we already have. Can we at least wait until day to discuss this?

Can we at least wait until day to discuss this?

I agree with that...I'm pretty sure the Company doesn't know too much about me...but I'm not gonna jinx it...o_0 I'm not sure what I should do tonight...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

I don't see the need to resurrect past games here... How does you lying about Parkman spying on you Day 1 help the Heroes? It means you're bad and trying to subtly look good. If I live through the night, we'll see how much you know about Parkman. B))

Edit: you're also the one who didn't want to kill a known baddie today... that helps Sylar to have had us going on some witchhunt for another Sylar who isn't you.

The reference was a hint...;P

And read the second line of what you just quoted... ;)

It wasn't about whether I wanted to kill Impervious...I was obviously trying to get a second vote option...since votes aren't set in stone until the Day ends, we can use what we find during a vote that Day to decide our final vote...to figure out if Slick were innocent (the Co would rather vote for him)...if he were Company...and since he had a chance to be HRG (as I pointed out), Sylar would rather kill him than Candice...as Prof. T asked earlier...why are you making me spell this out?

Edit: Clarification

Edit 2: And you're the one who doesn't seem to know about Parkman...or his abilities at least ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

as Prof. T asked earlier...why are you making me spell this out?

Edit: Clarification

Edit 2: And you're the one who doesn't seem to know about Parkman...or his abilities at least ;P

I'm not making you do anything... :huh: I'll put the pressure to whoever I want :P You don't have to respond to everything I say. It's all part of the game Sylar.

Edit: oh, and I know how Parkman's role works very well FYI... that's how I know you're lying ;)