8) Prof. Templeton [Heads] - voting for Slick

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi - voting for Slick

14) Kat - voting for Slick

15) Star Tiger -voting for Slick

Well, everyone who has voted for him has really good reasons to do so (him defending Impervious, him trying to accuse Y-san even after she has been attacked by company and sylar...) It is a possibility that he is HRG, but I think it's better to lynch a quite-probable baddie then risk lynching an innocent.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh...sick again -_- So I'm here all day...who knew you could get the flu from a flu shot? :blink:

Ok, Slick is Company, Itachi is Sylar...well...er...the majority is at Slick...:unsure: And since Slick is voting Itachi, I may rethink my observations...well apparently voting for Itachi is useless, Slick it is...

<(^-^)>

Edit: Keep forgetting those darn quote tags! :mad:

Yeah, don't ever get flu shots! It's a total scam in many ways! ...anyway... I was thinking Slick was Sylar. If people are sure he's company, then we should probably go after Sylar before HRG goes down. And Kat, thanks for the unnecessary vote change, but it doesn't make you look innocent :rolleyes: . I advise Hiro to keep locked on target at your residence. :ph34r:

Edit: took out roster to lessen confusion since it was old

So, you think Slick is company? What happened to your push on Day 2 to go after Sylar? I think that is even more important today, as Slick could be HRG.

Actually...as I said initially...I was thinking Sylar might be dead...basically we're at the end of my suspicion list...I was thinking either one of the ppl who died or Kat/Slick were Sylar...but if someone thinks differently...hmm...

And my push on Day 2, as I said, was to find Sylar...not necessarily to inject him...like I said, votes aren't set in stone until the Day ends...:P

Okay...thinking about it...I need ppl to answer this question:

Who here has been checked by Parkman? On what day?

I havent been, but I'd kinda like to be if he's looking for suggestions for today.

Actually...as I said initially...I was thinking Sylar might be dead...basically we're at the end of my suspicion list...I was thinking either one of the ppl who died or Kat/Slick were Sylar...but if someone thinks differently...hmm...

And my push on Day 2, as I said, was to find Sylar...not necessarily to inject him...like I said, votes aren't set in stone until the Day ends...:P

Still working on the Sylar thing...

Why would Sylar have tried to kill you last night? Sylar needs to get rid of HRG, which obviously wasn't you based on the night before. So whether you lived or died it was a wasted attempt for Sylar.

I don't think Matt's targets will help with this.

If they're innocent, they need to...

Still working on the Sylar thing...

Why would Sylar have tried to kill you last night? Sylar needs to get rid of HRG, which obviously wasn't you based on the night before. So whether you lived or died it was a wasted attempt for Sylar.

So that after HRG was dead, he would know exactly who Claire was...;P

I guess I need to vote now. Not that it will do anything.

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Slick

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Itachi

6) SomeGuy - voting for Slick

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral

Interesting...okay...since I'm fairly certain we'll down to Slick/Kat and one other person for Sylar tonight on the baddie list, if anyone knows for certain who Sylar is...it's time to come out with it...sorry, you'll have to risk the RID and take one for the team...

Oh, and CL, I am pretty positive ST isn't Sylar...;P

Interesting...okay...since I'm fairly certain we'll down to Slick/Kat and one other person for Sylar tonight on the baddie list, if anyone knows for certain who Sylar is...it's time to come out with it...sorry, you'll have to risk the RID and take one for the team...

Oh, and CL, I am pretty positive ST isn't Sylar...;P

Just needed someone to say that....thanks.

If that's the case, Slick, then I hope that you survive.

However, to the Heroes, if it turns out that Slick is a Hero, I think that Hiro should use tonight to retract his kill on Kat. If Kat is a baddie (which seems to be the popular theory at the moment), and is not Sylar (going off what Y-San is saying), then there's a good chance that she's HRG. I'm not sure if I want to take the chance of HRG dying before we know who Sylar is.

Thoughts?

However, to the Heroes, if it turns out that Slick is a Hero, I think that Hiro should use tonight to retract his kill on Kat. If Kat is a baddie (which seems to be the popular theory at the moment), and is not Sylar (going off what Y-San is saying), then there's a good chance that she's HRG. I'm not sure if I want to take the chance of HRG dying before we know who Sylar is.

Thoughts?

I'll wait to comment until we find out which baddie Slick is. B))

Thoughts?

Perhaps it is best this way, as you shall see. Better me than someone else.

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Itachi(HEADS)

12) Sinistral

Good luck innocents. Wish for HEADS.

Sorry about being inactive lately... I'll try to participate in the discussion more.

There's a couple things I've been thinking about... something Y-san brought up is worrying me. Have any one of us been checked by Parkman today? If Parkman hasn't used his ability yet, he should definitely use it on one of us now. I haven't been checked yet either.

CL, I agree with Y-san... I'm pretty sure injecting ST would not be a good idea.

Thoughts?

I really doubt that he's a hero based on the way he's been talking so far... but if it does turn out that way then that may not be a bad idea.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of injecting Slick if we think he's HRG. It looks like that's inevitable at this point though, so there's a 50% chance that he dies which would be bad considering we haven't found Sylar yet. But if he turns out to be HRG and lives... at the risk of sounding like company here, and yes I realize how crazy as this sounds, but I think we should actually send someone to protect him if he turns out to be HRG and survives the injection. The only problem is... he'll be trying to kill us at the same time... what do you guys think?

Forgot to add vote.

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Itachi(HEADS)

12) Sinistral - voting for Slick

I'm not sure if I like the idea of injecting Slick if we think he's HRG. It looks like that's inevitable at this point though, so there's a 50% chance that he dies which would be bad considering we haven't found Sylar yet. But if he turns out to be HRG and lives... at the risk of sounding like company here, and yes I realize how crazy as this sounds, but I think we should actually send someone to protect him if he turns out to be HRG and survives the injection. The only problem is... he'll be trying to kill us at the same time... what do you guys think?

I admit I had similar thoughts. It all depends on whether we think Sylar is still alive and whether we have protective roles to spare.

After thinking about it some more, I forgot that HRG can't be saved, but then I went back and looked at the rules again, and I think we found a loophole... it just says he can't be saved "by Linderman". :D

After thinking about it some more, I forgot that HRG can't be saved, but then I went back and looked at the rules again, and I think we found a loophole... it just says he can't be saved "by Linderman". :D

Ha! Good call ;) I think we should use it if it comes down to HRG being killed otherwise. I think Kat is bad, so we'll get a baddie tonight anyway. We know DL is still alive at the least, so he can save HRG tonight since Y-san is obviously not him.