Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#31 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

Another edit to the rules: Claire cannot save herself, ever.

#32 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Also, if anyone has a night action and has confirmed their role but not PMed me what they're action is, make sure you PM it to me before tomorrow(unless of course you don't want to perform your night action, but I'd still like a PM notifying me of that).

#33 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

Okay I just want to make this point before we get really into the game.
In the past we have brought up the point that players are here and not posting, to
make it seem as though they may be bad. I happen to be playing Woon's Battle of
Warriors as well as this game. There are others in here that are also playing that game as well.
So please keep that in mind you all. And if any of you check the boards, even though
we are not supposed to do it, and see that someone is PMing, like those of us who are supposed to PM
each night for the battle of Warriors, keep it in mind that you may give yourself away as a baddie!

#34 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

And having said that, I am off to fix dinner.
But something tells me that I will log on again
as I seem to be an addict when it comes to this game!
And thanks to Brandon for helping Frost write the story.
It mustve been tough writing a story with his rules.

#35 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:58 PM

Okay I just want to make this point before we get really into the game.
In the past we have brought up the point that players are here and not posting, to
make it seem as though they may be bad. I happen to be playing Woon's Battle of
Warriors as well as this game. There are others in here that are also playing that game as well.
So please keep that in mind you all. And if any of you check the boards, even though
we are not supposed to do it, and see that someone is PMing, like those of us who are supposed to PM
each night for the battle of Warriors, keep it in mind that you may give yourself away as a baddie!

Excellent point CP! :D

It is important that no one uses the online user list to see who is PMing. Besides, it probably won't even help considering that there are many heroes that PM at night as well.

#36 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:06 AM

And thanks to Brandon for helping Frost write the story.
It mustve been tough writing a story with his rules.

No problem, and thank you to everyone that has commented so far! I hope this lives up to your expectations! :D

And yeah, we started on the rules first thing, bouncing ideas back and forth for days trying to poke holes in them. Which we did, we found alot of problems, massive gaping Mafia I type problems (sorry UR :P ) and once we got all that straight... trying to write the story to fit the rules we came up with was nasty. Sorry if it's not totally epic and abiding to the original Heroes story line. Lets just say, Mohinder Suresh was actually a character until about 1:00 today :P Even though he's the narrator in the show, we never planned on using him as the host until Frost and I started working on the story :blink:

#37 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:56 AM

FYI: Let it be noted that as of Friday, October 10 at 12:00pm CST, I, Puzzlegirl, will have limited access to the internet over the weekend while I am out of town. I will however check in at least once daily (more if I can at all help it) so that I do not get counted as inactive. During this time I will fulfill all of the responsibilities of my role and swear to work my best to uphold the integrity of the Heroes!!! I shall return home Sunday evening and will be available for regular posts anytime after 8:30pm CST. Please do not hold my scarcity against me, as I - like most of you - can be key to the success of the game.

#38 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:10 AM

FYI: Let it be noted that as of Friday, October 10 at 12:00pm CST, I, Puzzlegirl, will have limited access to the internet over the weekend while I am out of town. I will however check in at least once daily (more if I can at all help it) so that I do not get counted as inactive. During this time I will fulfill all of the responsibilities of my role and swear to work my best to uphold the integrity of the Heroes!!! I shall return home Sunday evening and will be available for regular posts anytime after 8:30pm CST. Please do not hold my scarcity against me, as I - like most of you - can be key to the success of the game.

No worries PG, you're gonna be lynched on day 1 as usual so it's no big deal :P

#39 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

No worries PG, you're gonna be lynched on day 1 as usual so it's no big deal :P

You suck!

Edit: said every so playfully, yet with a hint of respect and admiration behind the words. :D

Edited by puzzlegirl, 10 October 2008 - 01:21 AM.

#40 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:29 AM

You suck!

Edit: said every so playfully, yet with a hint of respect and admiration behind the words. :D

You really are too sweet ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users