Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evil Genies

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#251 BobbyGo

BobbyGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Granted.  A platter of cookies appears before you.  They are the most delightfully delicious cookies ever created.  They also cause instant death upon consumption.  The glass containing the milk is shatter-proof and has no lid.

I wish, with complete control on my behalf, to be perfectly fluent in every dialect of every language, real or made up.  This applies to both written and spoken languages and does not cause any diminished performance of my senses, cognitive functions, or other abilities.

#252 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

Granted, I hope you are prepared for a bout of depression considering how often people say offensive things about you in other languages

I wish yugufu zub zub gril habagrash umen repely nashon

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#253 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1748 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Granted.  Unfortunately, the genie got his Yagobish dialects mixed up, so instead of "I wish I could have the most amazing life ever" he heard "I wish I could catch the most amazing disease ever:... which, in case it isn't obvious, is incurable and fatal within an hour of contraction.

I wish I had a basket of kittens to play with.

#254 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

Granted, 1000 kittens delivered in one big basket to your place. They have not been house trained and you did not request kitty litter.

I wish noise control was more efficient (too much meowing from dyalDragons place)

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#255 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

Granted, No one can talk anymore and you go insane as you think you've gone deaf...:P

I wish I was more...organised...:D

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#256 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

Granted, No one can talk anymore and you go insane as you think you've gone deaf... :P

I wish I was more...organised... :D

Granted... your body parts are now organized alphabetically from top to bottom instead of in the order that developed naturally through millions of years of evolution.

I with I didn't have a lithp.

#257 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Granted, No one can talk anymore and you go insane as you think you've gone deaf... :P

I wish I was more...organised... :D

Granted... your body parts are now organized alphabetically from top to bottom instead of in the order that developed naturally through millions of years of evolution.

I with I didn't have a lithp.

You lost your lithp without realising it, but you maintain your lisp.  Or your inability to type without a lisp.

I wish for a response to this wish.  The response may be positive, negative, or neutral, as long as the response exists for any amount of time.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#258 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Your wish is granted...and now wasted. Enjoy!
I wish that you (the genie) will not corrupt my, or anyone else's wish. (Now at least others can get their wishes)
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#259 BobbyGo

BobbyGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

Your wish is granted...and now wasted. Enjoy!
I wish that you (the genie) will not corrupt my, or anyone else's wish. (Now at least others can get their wishes)

Granted.  Wishes must now be fulfilled as expected.

I wish that you (the genie) will corrupt my, or anyone else's wish.

#260 phil1882

phil1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

granted. since i must currupt that wish, i change the order of the words such that the wish reads:

my (the genie) that you corrupt  I wish or anyone else's wish will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users