BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

OOOoooo, I am the ghost of the mafia character...which was killed..and his name waasss.... "Your time is up, Please deposit 75 cents for your next seance."

:P I guess you'll never know.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - CrazyPainter

9 - Renan - Killed by Neo

10 - MagicLuver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SomeGuy

18 - Izzy - Killed by Agent Smith [Merovingian]

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch [Architect]

22 - Brandonb - Killed in the Lynch

Anyways, I'd like to hear what andro thinks everyone should do tonight, assuming of course that she's up for that.

The problem is the roster!!

I have no idea who is alive an who isn't. For a set of actions to work I would have to know exactly who is alive an who isn't and plan the actions accordingly and adding actions for those that are dead just to confuse the baddies, the problem is I know who few people were and are, but other than that I'm clueless I still don't know exactly which roles are still alive.

After today we have a suspicion that only two rogues or maybe even one had left. So... all of the people killed by the agents were probably goodies and useful programs except Izzy!

what does that mean

Morpheus esta muerto means Morpheus is dead in Spanish :)

Edited by andromeda

Morpheus esta muerto means Morpheus is dead in Spanish :)

i know that iv not been on here lokg but it seems to me that pople just dont know anything about him so arnt there more then 4 opotions it seem to me that there is know way of knowing but this could just be the fact that im a nave mafia newbe making me say this

Edit sorry 5 options

Edited by Magic_luver101

On the topic of low post counts typically constituting on another BTSC forum these are the lowest 5 players, excluding the dead players:

Artificial I 13

Cyberspace17 11

Riddle Master Zack 5

Riranor 2

Magic_luver101 2

Wow only two?? Thats almost criminal!!!

That ticks me off!

edit: magicluver i forgot you just signed on...

it can be hard when you are new kid on the block.

have fun toots.. unless you are bad then...

leave me alone!

Edited by crazypainter

ya and it is my first mafia game very conzused and hard to pick up

no worries Magic. We were all new once. :)

:offtopic: I'm in the process of writing another mafia *yes it's true* It'll be simple enough to play so I think you'd benefit from playing that

edit:

Hey now, goodness is in the eye of the beholder. :P

:lies:

Edited by Impervious

well us girls have to stick together ya know. Well, not in here and in this game though.

But otherwise yeah. So I will refrain from giving you any hints as I have no idea who you are little

girl with blue wings. Damn I just gave something away!!!

I have no idea who is alive an who isn't. For a set of actions to work I would have to know exactly who is alive an who isn't and plan the actions accordingly and adding actions for those that are dead just to confuse the baddies, the problem is I know who few people were and are, but other than that I'm clueless I still don't know exactly which roles are still alive.

Ya, I can't be 100% sure about anyone's role, alive or dead, but you are bound to have at least some saving or blocking roles left, so who do you think should be saved and blocked and spied on tonight? (I know you might be reluctant to say anything cause then the baddies will find out, but you're the only person I currently trust on the goodie team)

Ya, I can't be 100% sure about anyone's role, alive or dead, but you are bound to have at least some saving or blocking roles left, so who do you think should be saved and blocked and spied on tonight? (I know you might be reluctant to say anything cause then the baddies will find out, but you're the only person I currently trust on the goodie team)

The thing is that I don't trust anyone. Renan was "trusting" me and he turned out to be bad! Of course I figured that one out right away cause he was so suddenly willing to cooperate!

My only advice for now is to perform your action wisely! ;)

Hi guys, you are all very confused here I see... Sorry I cant help you anymore since that @#$! Neo killed me, and I would let you confused anyway because nobody belived me :( (shut up, Renan!)

Of topic: Talking about games, some of you already know about the one Im going to host... It will be a not very long game and simple one, fast play, very diferent, and since Ive got to have more time to work, there will be not lots of actions and no much time online needed to (well, time is needed, but less than a normal mafia).

I hope you enjoy it, Ill start the topic once this great game here is over (probably tomorrow, :lol: ). We already have 14 people in, but we will need backups if anyone interested and didnt joined yet. Just go to my About page.

LIS ans SD, sorry for the spam!

12 - Grey Cells voting for Brandonb

EDIT: Just noticed GC's post, I do not want to inadvertently start a bandwagon that he cannot escape from, just want to hear what he has to say.

The only problems with that vote are:

1. I was sleeping tight at that precise moment,

2. Although I could have been sleepwalking, there is no hint of my post anywhere near your post, and

3. I didn't put in that vote. :P

So IDNE, what was that about? A secret condition for lynching Bb? You agents have to include a Freed Human's vote without his knowledge for lynching Bb right? :lol: