BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

It's the mechanics of the save in the night post that make me say that it wasn't Angel. Angel doesn't really have any means of controlling Wolverine's body and tossing him around. Anyways, I'm willing to change this, I just want to hear from A. Person first.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Impervious

1. Woon

2. Randro - voting for A. Person

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy - voting for A. Person

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy - voting for Randro

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space voting for ZEREP

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

I agree with someguy i think that A.Person is magneto or at least was saved by magneto. The choice this lynch seems pretty easy. By izzy voting for me it seems suspicious because i have done anything to appear bad. I am definitely good.

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep - voting for Twin_Bro

Assuming Randro and his brother are working together, I think it be good for both of them to speak up in their defense.

I agree with someguy i think that A.Person is magneto or at least was saved by magneto. The choice this lynch seems pretty easy. By izzy voting for me it seems suspicious because i have done anything to appear bad. I am definitely good.

That's not a defense. You (along with A. Person, your brother, and Prince Marth) have been slipping under the radar. Either baddie plot, or just mistakes. We've established a list of all remaining possible baddies, and you 4, along with JarZe and Woon are on it. JarZe has been rather helpful, and though he isn't checked off as a goodie in my head yet, he doesn't exactly seem like a threat. That leaves 5. 80% chance of you being a baddie, which seems like a fairly good reason to lynch you.

It's fairly obvious by now who I am, and by saying I'm demonstrating suspicious behavior either means 1) You haven't read properly or 2) You're [attempting] to shove the suspicion onto someone else. Neither look good on your part.

1. Woon

3. Twin_Bro

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

That or your careful not to lead anyone to the idea that you are. Just because you havn't done anything to appear bad dosn't make you a good guy either.

Edited by Zerep

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

Fixed colors.

1. just because were brothers doesn't mean were working together

2. were not working together and dont know who each others roles are

3. you have no proof that I'm a baddie

First of all, that's basically the same defense. If we've narrowed down who the baddies are to 5 roles, either you or your brother are *definitely* a baddie. I'm assuming both of you, just because that would be easier on your dad's part to help you, and it isn't surprising that Nick would set up something like that to make things easier on people.

Just because we have no proof you're a baddie doesn't mean we have any proof that you're a goodie. Start hinting at your role, become a confirmed goodie, and we have the baddies narrowed down significantly. If you're resistant to this idea, that, again, pretty much confirms your baddie-ness. ;P

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda - voting for Lost in space

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

Something does not add up in your story LIS and I would like to hear from you more. You just seamed to post too much with nothing significant to say...

I think LIS might be Magneto!

First night he saved Star tiger and he was luckily saved by NC! This night he decided not to waste that save on anybody else. Maybe Impervious deliberately wrote that he run away to not make it too obvious.

Don't forget about Toad, maybe he stopped those X-characters from acting. Maybe he is targeting the same person. Mistique was probably acting too last night, maybe A.Person was Mistique and she "stole" a saving action?

I really don't know what else to say?

I just thought of something... I think that GC was Rogue and she's dead now. I was the only one to say that Rogue should attack LIS and maybe he listened to me :(

Man... I take that back being alone is hard :wacko:

I also fixed the colors! :)

Something does not add up in your story LIS and I would like to hear from you more. You just seamed to post too much with nothing significant to say...

First night he saved Star tiger and he was luckily saved by NC! This night he decided not to waste that save on anybody else. Maybe Impervious deliberately wrote that he run away to not make it too obvious.

Don't forget about Toad, maybe he stopped those X-characters from acting. Maybe he is targeting the same person. Mistique was probably acting too last night, maybe A.Person was Mistique and she "stole" a saving action?

I just thought of something... I think that GC was Rogue and she's dead now. I was the only one to say that Rogue should attack LIS and maybe he listened to me :(

I also fixed the colors! :)

Mystique did not act last night. Mystique targeted Rogue on night 1.

First of all, that's basically the same defense. If we've narrowed down who the baddies are to 5 roles, either you or your brother are *definitely* a baddie. I'm assuming both of you, just because that would be easier on your dad's part to help you, and it isn't surprising that Nick would set up something like that to make things easier on people.

Just because we have no proof you're a baddie doesn't mean we have any proof that you're a goodie. Start hinting at your role, become a confirmed goodie, and we have the baddies narrowed down significantly. If you're resistant to this idea, that, again, pretty much confirms your baddie-ness. ;P

Izzy... don't narrow your search down... you lose perspective. Put all the names on the list. You might miss a baddie if you're just looking at those four names!!!

Izzy... don't narrow your search down... you lose perspective. Put all the names on the list. You might miss a baddie if you're just looking at those four names!!!

6 names, 7 if you count LIS, but I think LIS is.. I dunno if I can say it. Goodie though. Ever considered Nightcrawler saved LIS again, but it wasn't mentioned? ;)

Hmm. I could see something being set-up to where Randro on Twin_Bro would be on the same team as it's both of their first Mafia. They're dad dropped out to help them, and unless he's really going through the effort to deceive both his sons, I'm almost positive they're on the same team.

Because I was brought up in Izzy's post, I will make this one statement about Randro and Twin_Bro.

I will not say if they are bad, good or one of each since that would be unfair. However, everyone can be comforted by knowing that they will not know anything about each other's roles whatsoever, unless it is part of their roles' ability. It would take negligible effort on my part to keep their identities from each other if necessary. They have different computers, different password-protected spreadsheets and different "mentoring" times about how to play their roles.

Please consider them two separate players.

Because I was brought up in Izzy's post, I will make this one statement about Randro and Twin_Bro.

I will not say if they are bad, good or one of each since that would be unfair. However, everyone can be comforted by knowing that they will not know anything about each other's roles whatsoever, unless it is part of their roles' ability. It would take negligible effort on my part to keep their identities from each other if necessary. They have different computers, different password-protected spreadsheets and different "mentoring" times about how to play their roles.

Please consider them two separate players.

And I wouldn't expect it any other way. :) Thanks for your input, but my assessments still stand. Whether random or not, I believe both randro and twin_bro to be baddies. If not both, definitely one. Since neither have been active much, it's hard to call..

1. Woon - voting for A. Person

3. Twin_Bro

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

I think Someguy is right this time. I trust him. Sorry for my vote on day 1. It was really a randomization result.

1. Woon - voting for A. Person

3. Twin_Bro - voting for Lost in Space

5. Reaymond

10. Andromeda - Voting for Lost in Space

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Night 2: Revelations

LIS was sitting at Starbucks once again, when he noticed Rogue walk in and head straight to the counter. He immediately tensed up after what Nightcrawler said to him the other evening. He tried to hide himself with the newspaper he was reading in hopes that she wouldn’t see him again. As Rogue looked around she noticed LIS. “Hmm he looks interesting, must have some good ability to steal,” she thought to herself. She waited for her Vanilla latte’ to be served and then headed to his table. “Hi,” she said as LIS jumped up. “Get away from me!” LIS yelled at her. He nearly jumped halfway across the room, and Rogue could have sworn he ran along the wall just before he bolted outside and disappeared.

Sounds like Toad to me.

I am off to airport - then in three hours I fill up my spread sheet - well when the quite ones talk it 'fills' up

Listen UP - we can not go through another day ONLY THEE SAME PEOPLE TALKING - and no near to targets for CYCLOPS AND WOLVERINE Same people talking - same people trying to find baddies ??- lets focus on getting EVERYBODY at the table

Difficult because some are sleeping then off to work or school and come home to a lynch post

IMPERVIOUS CAN YOU ExTEND THE NIGHT POST WAS RATHER LATE _ IT HAS RUN OUT OF SYNC FROM THE BGINING and the lynch time is talk time

LIS if your trying to get information from me, I have none that would be useful. Your wasting your vote and making a mistake. If your on the assumption that I have a save role, why would you vote for me to be lynched? Assuming your good, why would you want to weaken your allies?
That is a defense ?? I am pushing buttons - keyboard and as many people as possible

Which Andro and GC refused

I do post a lot

you are not reading andro - I said rogue can investigate me or one/two other - and that said ...

WHAT DID NOT ADD UP ?? you have not brought one quote into the discussion for me to react to and frankly I have given a lot of information already

I mentioned after night one my role was blocked - and Kat died because of it - she is not brother hood clearly - may have been stryker or is it GC .. or is Stryker going to pounce later ??

Firset you say baddies never say anything (you asked for a bandwagon and closed up discussion, and as Some Guy said - you never cleared your self. People backed off (they are baddie actions - bot that would have been a dangerous tactic for so many baddies to do.. note andro pointed at peolpe who voted for her as a defense ?? - that's why i never posted the Magneto 'SAVE TACTICT' on innocent earlier, it was a better tactict than saving your own side and pointing the finger)

If a baddie does not talk then I jumped the gun there..ie before you even bruoght it up ANDRO :lol:

ANDRO you are in your 4th/5th Mafia, put up poor defence and asked for lynch but no dialogue - that does not add up.

I am not jumping on you on the basis that Jarze asked for you to be saved BIG time - which is him defending you - but we do not know who he is

and the same with REAYMOND - acting like a leader ?? asking Wolverine to attack himself - nothing would have been worse - If night Crawler died (KAT/RIRANOR) night one - then it would have been close to and end game

Sounds like Toad to me.

And that would be the baddiee THAT BLOCKS - The two statemnets do not add up Typical oine line baddie statemnet - hope every one else is clear with that..

We have Cyclops and Wolverine still - they only have Sabre-tooth and there could be Stryker too laying low last night

We could do with more discussion from those beginers - I know it's hard, but clearly wolverine is going to slash you if your not careful.

I am not MAGNETO OR TOAD - that's clear to me :D

Igave my function and hinted at secret ability - andro has not - and neither has anyone else - before I was even put in the lynch - you can all donate info and help to paint a target for WOLFVERINE and CYCLOPS at the end of the lynch - or the have to go random before there backs are not covered any more - worse still they are close to attacking the person who saves them

SPEAK UP RANDRO, TWIN, AP ALL

Not being influence but I think I need to change the vote.

1. Woon - - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

I may change from time to time, when I see player become suspicious.

Keep voting for Randro and lynch me! This game will be over than! I should have never asked for a repeat! <_<

And LIS I have given so many hints. The only thing I didn't do is spelling it out, letter by letter! Jesus!!!

Lynch me... I already said that... I'm tired of mafia anyway and for the MILLIONTH time accusing one of the three guys to be bad WASN'T a defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking and posting my thoughts... which was quite futile, so it seams...

Woon... BIG NO, NO!! :mad: Why? Well just because :rolleyes:

Edited by andromeda

1. Woon - - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

11. A. Person - voting for Randro

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Sorry I wasn't here, got computer taken away all day yesterday :o

I may change from time to time, when I see player become suspicious.