BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

Day 2: Quick Decisions

The group gathered outside Worthington Laboratories again. This time there wasn’t much bouncing back and forth as to who should be injected next. Andromeda was the first to vote for A. person. A few voted for Randro. LIS voted for Zrep to get him to talk, which he did. Andromeda advised that Randro was a bad choice to lynch, making other suspicious, except reaymond. Most voted without saying much and some didn’t say anything at all after voting. In the end, A. Person was brought to the front of the line.

The nurses strapped her on to the table. A. Person began to struggle a metal tray went flying across the room severing one of the nurses heads. Dr. Worthington called for Leech, a mutant who negated any power in the room. AP was rendered helpless as Dr. Worthington injected her.

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Day 1: Heated Defenses

Night 2: Revelations

Host: Impervious

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person[Powerless][Magneto]

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Night 3 begins. and ends Wednesday morning when i get to work around 8:30AM PST.

Edited by Impervious

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score!!! :D

OK now we will wait until reaymond wakes up, reads the night post and decides what to do! :)

I only have one request... somebody check or kill LIS! NO time to waste anymore people...

LIS I'm still wondering how did you manage to escape Rogue the second time around?

I hope you all believe me now that I'm one of the X-men!

If I were a baddie I wouldn't have protected Randro and given up the most important baddie to lynch and reveal his role, we were lucky there cause I had no idea that A.Person is Magneto.

Since there was no activity from Stryker last night lets hope that he's dead, but we still can't let our guard down.

I'll need a save tonight! And I really think that reay should give names for Cyclops and Wolverine to kill!!

This is my goodie list:

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

The people that are not in blue should convince us that they're with us!

Sorry LIS I still don't trust you. Woon and JarZe I have no clue on what side you are? :huh:

To repeat what Andro did, and add to it, this is my goodie list ;):

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Prof X We really need to know about LIS. I'm pretty certain he isn't a baddie, but he could be stryker. Did follow my last moves and investigate him? because I need to know. It will fill in a lot of blanks on my spreadsheet and if I get LIS's role then I basically know who everyone is ;).

Professor X - LIS if you havent already. If you know his role then tell us...

Wolverine - kill Twin_Bro/Marth/Zerep. Coordinate which with rogue so you dont get the same target.

Rogue - maybe GC? if you are still alive then Twin Bro/Marth/Zerep. This will tell us which baddie they are.

Cyclops - no action yet...

Jean Grey - save andro. If she is dead, then tell us cyclops ;)

Nightcrawler - save Izzy

Beast - Dead... we have had no info what so ever off him. IF YOU ARE ALIVE TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW! ;)

Colossus - save me.

Angel - save Someguy. Or andro if JG is dead.

Storm – dead...

edit: I'm thinking GC was rogue, Kat was Storm and Riranor Beast. Kat would have had the idea to tell us what she found out if she was Beast ;)

Edited by reaymond

To repeat what Andro did, and add to it, this is my goodie list ;):

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Prof X We really need to know about LIS. I'm pretty certain he isn't a baddie, but he could be stryker. Did follow my last moves and investigate him? because I need to know. It will fill in a lot of blanks on my spreadsheet and if I get LIS's role then I basically know who everyone is ;).

Wolverine - kill Twin_Bro/Marth/Zerep. Coordinate which with rogue so you dont get the same target.

Rogue - maybe GC? if you are still alive then Twin Bro/Marth/Zerep. This will tell us which baddie they are.

Jean Grey - save andro. If she is dead, then tell us cyclops ;)

Nightcrawler - save Izzy

Beast - Dead... we have had no info what so ever off him. IF YOU ARE ALIVE TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW! ;)

Colossus - save me.

Angel - save Someguy. Or andro if JG is dead.

Storm – dead...

edit: I'm thinking GC was rogue, Kat was Storm and Riranor Beast. Kat would have had the idea to tell us what she found out if she was Beast ;)

What about Woon? He is not telling anything and JarZe... I went through day one posts and he joined the bandwagon ST lynch right away without questioning it and after SG and reaymond spoke up about pressuring some other people than he change his vote and started being argumentative :huh:

And I wish LIS could make sense at least in some of his posts! His arguments were all over the place... I don't know what to make of it.

We heard nothing from Twin Bro (Twin Pop if he is a goodie... since you are mentoring them hint please)

PM had problems with his computer I think, but he could still be a baddie.

Zerep... there were accusations tossed back and fort between him and LIS so I think that one of them is definitely a baddie!!

So Zerep or LIS? :huh: One of those two should die tonight!

I will perform the action as reaymond said! :)

EDIT: I think Zerep is an X-men but I need a confirmation from him, some kind of hint!

Twin Bro say something! :)

Edited by andromeda

JarZe was sticking with me and SG on day 1, and the way he has been playing, I'm pretty certain hes a goodie.

LIS is either XMan or Stryker... which I'm not sure, but at the moment I'm leaning towards stryker... I want this confirmed though by Prof X before I make any rash decisions.

JarZe was sticking with me and SG on day 1, and the way he has been playing, I'm pretty certain hes a goodie.

LIS is either XMan or Stryker... which I'm not sure, but at the moment I'm leaning towards stryker... I want this confirmed though by Prof X before I make any rash decisions.

It was a tactical stick! I think we need some explanations from him, a hint maybe! I don't trust him... gut feeling.

Edited by andromeda

I'd be tempted to add jarze in blue - just a vibe, and ZEREP in DARK BLUE

We did not try AGAIN to find another, which is badly needed - what a waste, we save the bandwagon or best hope, least resistance till the end

IF stryker is dead - it is likely to GC or KAT/betting on GC

Remember night one I was blocked (defending KAT) so STRYKER could have been riranor or GC ....

I.m not convinced Stryker is not lying low - we just helped him. He had his feet up and we took down magneto - how good are we??

LIS escapes rogue - think about that one - be a waste to do it again

If you are not sure ask prof x to check me.

RED - is the bits that do not make sense and puts REAYMOND in the STRYKER bracket - wolverine to kill an unknown, And does not know if jean is alive, BEAST to out himself, Rogue he does not know and asks for her to coordinate ???

IS it me or is this so not a plan - Sorry mate you are wasting your time, I thought you were a bad planner last time - now I know you are a bad role

HOW do ROGUE and WOLVERINE communicate - you need to tell them

Jean Grey - save andro. If she is dead, then tell us cyclops

Nightcrawler - save Izzy

Beast - Dead... we have had no info what so ever off him. IF YOU ARE ALIVE TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!

Colossus - save me.

Angel - save Someguy. Or andro if JG is dead.IDIOT

Storm – dead...Thought this cld be Marth, N1 did not risk on of our own, N2 computer not functioning

my text in bold the plan has no sense STYKER

If we have Storm we have a good chance, if Stryker exists we will have limited resources, Stryker knows that the brotherhood have only one kill role left and are down to three

Andro - you must have seen Magneto was saving himself - Some guy was half way there - if another role is played it is mentioned

Kill reaymond wolverine/cyclops - if I am wrong - who/what is he

You already have - andro, why are you supporting this - he put Zerep n the attack list

Less confusing post

Watch out for Brotherhood traps

Toad - blocks an attack WIN or save while saber tooth attacks ..WIN -

Mystique - Changes her appearance to a save?? more likely to Wolverine or Cyclops - and gets a random attack win v odds in there favor 2 v 7 or 8

Sabre attacks one of the kill rolls if save is blocked - that looks like 100% we cant stop it

What are the odds we survive by doing nothing but spying and saving and of course lynching 100% .. Also - when we have saber-tooth lynched we win, Mystique cannot use her power two nights running, even if Stryker is alive, we can pull it off.

My early lynch thought - REAYMOND or we kill him tonight for the reasons below

He asked wolverine to attack andro one night - she did not have a save ??

he asked wolverine to attack himself - why not to do nothing??????

he said he would save someone, he said he could save himself too .HE IS ASKING FOR A SAVE TONIGHT ??

He is asking jean grey to save Andro - Jeans should save Cyclops

He is asking Night crawler to save Izzie - thats jeans job and she is alive we all know it

he did not ask night crawler to save andro ???

He is asking Rogue to go random - see below

He is asking Wolverine to attack ramdomly and we are not sure - Mystique is likely to use cyclops or wolverine tonight - interesting if Wolverine picks Mystique who will use the power randomly

I WANT AN ANSWER REAYMOND

I am not saying all his posts are lies/wrong/thoughtless, at best a code ?? Tthe above is a control freak gone wrong or baddie - betting stryker

If i am wrong I'll fall on my sword (I dont have one though) - wolverine can take care of me after the lynch

STRYKER was either GC, KAT or RIRANOR - or is he still out there

GC - may or may not have been stryker - but he tried to close off the vote for ST ?? that saves him in the process

if he was and he attacked on night 2 it would have been written into the night post first before he was killed. Unless he chose no attack to lie low and is lying low on a permanent basis now :D

Rogue (if alive??) steals ability - she does not kill unless she steals the ability

Reaymond - she may get a kill ability, and tell us if he is Stryker. then we give wolverine a target and impervious so wants an epic sceene

Cycops - Saber tooth will attack while Toad is blocking jean, we loose cyclops I think - Rogue will have a kill available

Someguy offered to let rogue use his - spy/save ability

if she take a save it is not used untill next night so we loose one save tonight.

Random - does not offer best use - we loose a spare save maybe

Give me a hint LIS about who you are, or I'll unleash the fury!! :mad:

Wolverine do nothing until LIS defends himself!

Reaymond is leaning towards trusting you LIS, why are you ruining it by accusing him of being bad?!

The problem is that Mistique can act tonight... we desperately need a baddie kill...

If Reaymond is bad The Brotherhood wins tonight, because he figured out some of the goodies and their roles.

But I'm still suspicious of you LIS, you type a lot... Give me one coherent hint about who you are, one sentence! :blink:

I'm acting as told by reaymond.

JarZe, give us a hint about who you are ;)

I can say that I'm pretty sure that woon is a goodie and that prince marth is a baddie...

My actions have not made the night posts, probably because they have not been succesfull; although I don't know if they would appear even if they were succesfull.

I'm pretty sure about reaymond being a goodie, but I have my doubts about LIS... There are only three baddies out there, plus stryker.

I lean towards LIS being stryker...

Hopefully my action for tonight is succesfull and then you'll be convinced about my innocence ;)

I'm not sure what role you're claiming here, JarZe. Near as I can tell, there's only one role that wouldn't be mentioned in the night post if it was successful. So, I suppose more hints would be helpful. Otherwise, I'm going to assume that you're claiming the role I think that you're claiming, and well... let's just say you are not that role.

I'm not sure what role you're claiming here, JarZe. Near as I can tell, there's only one role that wouldn't be mentioned in the night post if it was successful. So, I suppose more hints would be helpful. Otherwise, I'm going to assume that you're claiming the role I think that you're claiming, and well... let's just say you are not that role.

Oh you'll be convinced... If you're a goodie you'll be convinced...

I really don't know which roles are the ones that appear or do not appear in the night posts... I can tell you that my actions have not been succesfull and I assume that's why they're not in there for you to read... But I can tell you that by my actions failing I can tell (not 100%, but pretty accurate) if the person I target is good or bad....

I already spilled my role here, so I'll see what you guys have to say... Hope this makes things easier for you knowing everyone else's roles...

If this (saying my role out loud) is not enough hinting... Then I don't know what to say <_<

*EDIT* TYPO

Edited by JarZe

I am going to propose a change of plans here. I would like to have Wolverine or Cyclops change targets to JarZe. However, before this happens, Reaymond, do you agree with me about what I'm seeing here?

I am going to propose a change of plans here. I would like to have Wolverine or Cyclops change targets to JarZe. However, before this happens, Reaymond, do you agree with me about what I'm seeing here?

I guess spilling my role wasn't enough, huh???

Anyways... Let me know if you want me to type it in for you guys... I'll be glad to...

Oh and before I forget... PLEASE dont waste a kill on me... Unless you want the goodies to go down by 1...

Edited by JarZe

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Updated goodie list. Zerep is a goodie. ;)

The post are getting shorter and more focussed Andro

Give me a hint LIS about who you are, or I'll unleash the fury!! :mad:I AM NOT THREATENED

Wolverine do nothing until LIS defends himself! - NOT BOTHERED PUPPY

Reaymond is leaning towards trusting you LIS, why are you ruining it by accusing him of being bad?! HIS PLANS HAVE BEEN STUPID - HE NEARLY KILLED YOU, HE CAN SAVE HIMSELF AND NOW NEEDS PROECTION ??

The problem is that Mistique can act tonight... we desperately need a baddie kill... DUHHHH

If Reaymond is bad The Brotherhood wins tonight, because he figured out some of the goodies and their roles. NO HE DID NOT- HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IF O

NE ROLE IS ALIVE AND IF ONE PLAYER SO OBVIO

US IS GOOD.. and I am not even talking about me

But I'm still suspicious of you LIS, you type a lot... Give me one coherent hint about who you are, one sentence! :blink:

CANT KILL, I WONT BE THE LAST PERSON LEFT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - secret can sting for a little while

I'm acting as told by reaymond.NONSENSE - LET HIM ANSWER HIS OWN PLAN MANIACAL SCHEME THAT WILL GET US KILLED

If Reaymond is who you say - then he can not repeatedly contact you.. That does not add up

- So at best he is a bad gooddy, we can even afford to loose him at this rate, he cant save now??

We can work out what to do - sad thing is he lives cycops dies ??

Reaymond is not a baddie. No he is not Stryker. No he is not Brotherhood. You're reading that wrong.
What did I read wrong about his actions ??

Did he drop the ball??

If stryker is alive then angel should only protect night crawler -

I cant be that blind - I just cant be that blind

Andro - you have had us all wasting time with your defense that was no defense in the great debate - of why we should not find a baddie ... this is why we are having this problem

If Cyclops is not taking action Rogue should steal it just in case.

Rogue isn't stealing anyone's actions. And LIS it has very little to do with what you read about his actions, and more to do with what I know. Things that I know like: Rogue is dead. Reaymond is a goodie. Yadda Yadda.