BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ooc: Yeah...I noticed that...DMS and O' Mally haven't really done anything after creating there characters have they??

Maybe someone should PM them when the day starts? Ugh...I'm so upset that not many people are on now. I was so looking forward to someone killing off PM...I mean... :)

ooc: Yeah...I noticed that...DMS and O' Mally haven't really done anything after creating there characters have they??

I'd be happy to be a backup if O'mally becomes inactive, I'm getting really bored with only one mafia game to play -_-

I'd be happy to be a backup if O'mally becomes inactive, I'm getting really bored with only one mafia game to play -_-

O'mally is dead... lets talk over PM about something you may do though

Sorry guys homework took longer then thought and i got exams so i am heading to bed... i will start next day tommorrow... besides we have someone new joinng the ranks... under special conditions and legible excuse for not joining before

Maybe someone should PM them when the day starts? Ugh...I'm so upset that not many people are on now. I was so looking forward to someone killing off PM...I mean... :)

<_< <_< <_< <_<

OOC: i am can finally post WOOT!

BIC: Riranor stood and looked at the audience. They were all waiting patiently for the next contenders in the arena. Glares flashed across the stands and words sounded jumbled together as peopel cheered. Riranor put his hands up and all were quiet. "Good people, we all live in fear of Icarin attacking but, we shall still hold entertainment for all of your sakes. Let me name our contestants today! First off will be Tryx (ST) and American Ninja (dms)! I shall step out of the way so they may begin."

OOC: this is interesting ... a ninja that cant use his ally abilities sense he is in the arena....

OOC:A.N. walks into the arena with a huge smirk on his face. ;)

In character: well well well, i'm sorry tryx, but you can't live through the night.

OOC: A.N. quickly throws throws 20 shurikens at her.

OOC (Too lazy to think of something)

Erm...ooc means OUT OF CHARACTER...so only when you're talking as...DMS...and not your ninja. So all of that would be BIC...[/roleplay tips]

<(^-^)>

OCC: It's kinda in the middle of things but.. here's my character description, Riranor will hopefully introduce me in-game:

Name: Úlfur

Job: Ninja

Description: A tall, shaggy haired 15 year old boy who was afflicted with lycanthropy at a young age. A local healer was miraculously able to cure him, but he was left with many wolfish characteristics. His teeth are very sharp, and his yellow eyes are slightly curved upward. His hands are uncharacteristically wolf-like with retractable claws, and when made angry his pupils swell until they fill his entire eye, making them completely black. The lycanthropy also left a slight side-effect; Úlfur can only speak in rhyme no matter how he tries. He wears dark furs as shirt and pants, and a head wrap so people are not scared by his odd appearance.

Other: Originally came from Iceland, but has traveled most of the world in search of a place where he can feel he belongs.

OOC:A.N. walks into the arena with a huge smirk on his face. ;)

In character: well well well, i'm sorry tryx, but you can't live through the night.

OOC: A.N. quickly throws throws 20 shurikens at her.

ooc: Grr, Riranor...my name's Triyx, not Tryx :P Anyhow, I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY GET TO FIGHT! YAY!!! *too much sugar this morning*

bic: Triyx smiled at her opponent. Hmm...it's the first time she has ever battled a ninja. Just as she was positioning herself into defense mode, 20 shurikens started flying her way. On pure instinct, she jumped against the wall, her hands and feet trying to find grooves in the smooth wall. She didn't see the shurikens, but heard the loud clang as 19 of them hit the wall right underneath her. She tried to hide her wince as the 20th found its mark in her shin. Triyx slid down the wall, and eyes still on the ninja, yanked the shuriken out of her leg. She walked a few steps from the wall, trying very, very hard to not limp.

"Gosh, I wasn't ready yet. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet! You are so going to pay for that."

Just as she finished, Triyx threw 2 of her knives at the increasingly-becoming-annoying ninja, as she leaped to a spot 3 feet in front of the ninja, preparing to strike with her trustworthy sword.

ooc: Grr, Riranor...my name's Triyx, not Tryx :P Anyhow, I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY GET TO FIGHT! YAY!!! *too much sugar this morning*

bic: Triyx smiled at her opponent. Hmm...it's the first time she has ever battled a ninja. Just as she was positioning herself into defense mode, 20 shurikens started flying her way. On pure instinct, she jumped against the wall, her hands and feet trying to find grooves in the smooth wall. She didn't see the shurikens, but heard the loud clang as 19 of them hit the wall right underneath her. She tried to hide her wince as the 20th found its mark in her shin. Triyx slid down the wall, and eyes still on the ninja, yanked the shuriken out of her leg. She walked a few steps from the wall, trying very, very hard to not limp.

"Gosh, I wasn't ready yet. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet! You are so going to pay for that."

Just as she finished, Triyx threw 2 of her knives at the increasingly-becoming-annoying ninja, as she leaped to a spot 3 feet in front of the ninja, preparing to strike with her trustworthy sword.

A.N. easily jumps over the knives, then turns into a blur. when he landed there were three of him.

"Now, take your pick which of us is the really one?

A.N. easily jumps over the knives, then turns into a blur. when he landed there were three of him.

"Now, take your pick which of us is the really one?

ooc: grr-ness... :P Luck isn't my thing ;)

bic: Triyx bit her lip hard. She read something about this somewhere...how ninjas can clone, and if the opponent strikes the wrong one, there will be painful consequences. Great...all she needed now was more painful consequences. Suddenly, an idea hit her. She backed against the wall, and keeping her eyes at the 3 ninjas, she reached up and broke off two branches off an over-hanging tree. One sharp branch in each hand, she walked until she was about ten feet away from the ninjas. With great speed, she threw the dangerously-sharp pieces of wood at the 2 ninjas at the side, and taking out her own sword, stabbed the ninja in the middle. One of them has to be the real one.

ooc: grr-ness... :P Luck isn't my thing ;)

bic: Triyx bit her lip hard. She read something about this somewhere...how ninjas can clone, and if the opponent strikes the wrong one, there will be painful consequences. Great...all she needed now was more painful consequences. Suddenly, an idea hit her. She backed against the wall, and keeping her eyes at the 3 ninjas, she reached up and broke off two branches off an over-hanging tree. One sharp branch in each hand, she walked until she was about ten feet away from the ninjas. With great speed, she threw the dangerously-sharp pieces of wood at the 2 ninjas at the side, and taking out her own sword, stabbed the ninja in the middle. One of them has to be the real one.

OOC: nice move ... but no killing just yet

all three ninja's get and triyx falls to the ground with three times ththe crippling power of killing one clone.

she was lying there on the ground when the real A.N. walked up and quickly put her out of her misery.

you see all A.N. split left to watch the fight while his three clones stood in front of triyx. luckily she didn't

catch on til it was too late.

ooc: sry ST but it had to be done