BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

oh and RT, you were the one who was running out of the arena after her :huh::P

and my mace wasnt blunt! its kept sharp for quick kills :rolleyes:

pff...you guys are definitely not violent at all :rolleyes: Where's Riranor? :)

pff...you guys are definitely not violent at all :rolleyes: Where's Riranor? :)

Of course not :D

Hopefully he'll be back soon, I wanna see who's gonna get killed!

(Oops, there's that violence again.. :mellow: )

OOC: sorry i havent posted in a while... i was trying to find a way to make things a little more interesting... we got an Arena match next so i will draw from me hat of death...

Riranor looked out at the crowd... He was watching all the anxious faces wondering why they had to wait. HE reaches into his pocket for a stone. "You all have been wandering what you all were here exactly for," he looked around at the puzzled faces and smiled. "This stone will make whoever wins a GOD! It has the power to do that but the king... our noble king, doesn't deem himself worthy enough of this magical artifact. All of you have been fighting for this... but this isn't the real one. The king has it locked up and by fighting you shall receive the key from him. Now... we will begin the arena match. Vega (PM) VS. Triyx (ST) [i loled so hard when i drew these]. You may all start whenever ready."

OOC: *Feeling lazy* Erm...Wolftail...Marth?

<(^-^)>

OOC: Whos Wolftail?

im sure there just strategising... ;)

BIC: Klinartic sat down on a wall after hearing Riranors news and waited for the battle to begin...

Triyx woke up rather brutally after dreaming about Riranor's angry face. Since when can that guy send threatening telepathic messages? She staggered onto her feet, still adjusting to the real world. As she made her way to the stadium, she was greatly aware of all the eyes on her. Was she late for something important? Did she forget to do something? Then it finally hit her. She swore under her breath. Great, the one day I take a break..., Triyx thought.

"So, anyone care to inform me who I have the honor to stab today?" Triyx bellowed to no one in particular. She hoped to imprint in their minds to never mess with her before she's had breakfast.

ooc: sorry, I didn't realize that it was my turn to battle...again :P Good luck, PM! You'll need it...especially since my character's in a bad mood ;)

Jen waited under an apple tree that she had found when again she heard the command, 'kill'. she twitched as a bolt of blue electricity went through her. "Fine," she sighed, "I'll wait for te next one with a prize on their head..."

looking down, she saw the quick fight, and fell asleep agian. When she woke up, she saw the beginning of the fight - where PM was missing. a coward maybe?? "I guess i know my new target' she muttered to herself before she started eating her 33rd apple...

Úlfur gritted his teeth in anger. Where was PM? Standing up he called,

"Where is Vega? He's taking too long.

If he's too scared to show his face, he obviously doesn't belong!

If he backs out, and refuses to fight

I'll take his place, someone must die tonght!"

OOC: Is it night? :unsure:

Cmon PM... we're all waiting on you.

Edited by RainThinker

Kinartic heard the words being mumbled or shouted and agreed with all of them. If Vega wasnt going to fight then someone else would have to...

OOC: has PM even been on brainden recently?

Kinartic heard the words being mumbled or shouted and agreed with all of them. If Vega wasnt going to fight then someone else would have to...

OOC: has PM even been on brainden recently?

OOC: He's on MSN right now, and I asked him if he still was playing. Still hasn't responded yet :unsure:

Maybe he's out with work, hope we don't have to replace him..

OOC: He's on MSN right now, and I asked him if he still was playing. Still hasn't responded yet :unsure:

Maybe he's out with work, hope we don't have to replace him..

Yahoo too, and im trying to tell him. He's not resoponding. I thnk he's on another page, but if not BD, then what??

ooc: PM's been busy recently, and hadn't been on for long periods of time (yesterday, he was on for about 10-15 minutes). I think we should give him a day and if PM still hasn't posted, Rir can decide whether he wants someone else to fight or just kill some random poor guy off (although the first option is much more exciting).

ooc: PM's been busy recently, and hadn't been on for long periods of time (yesterday, he was on for about 10-15 minutes). I think we should give him a day and if PM still hasn't posted, Rir can decide whether he wants someone else to fight or just kill some random poor guy off (although the first option is much more exciting).

i will go with the first option... starting in about 10 hours i might do that... we have to get things to the final five

Edited by Riranor

i know guys... i am having a lot of problems at home... So ST you new opponent

Riranor looked at Vega and sighed... he didnt want to be unfair though so instead of killing him off... he will be replaced. He drew into his hat searching for a name and pulled out Shaodw. "Shadow... Gert out here and see if you can make a difference," his voice rang through out the whole Arena... as everyone waited for the outcome!

OOC: Making a edit to my character.

Úlfur now does not speak in rhyme, it's getting kinda annoying..

He is now a thief, Ninja abilities were not really working out for me :mellow:

Edited by RainThinker

OOC: That be cheating. You can post your actions, but you cannot post the outcome of those actions. So, you could be sneaking up behind the character, and you could even swing, but you can't say "kill." Right up to before the blow lands is your area. Everything after is hers.

Edited by SomeGuy

OOC: That be cheating. You can post your actions, but you cannot post the outcome of those actions. So, you could be sneaking up behind the character, and you could even swing, but you can't say "kill." Right up to before the blow lands is your area. Everything after is hers.

OOC: thank you for consulting this... to actually kill in opponent you must use your powers with strategy as to lead them to a state were they cant fight back... allowing you to decide the finishing blow, but first they must have no options that are reasonable left. God modding is when people make it so that their characters wont get tired and nothing effects them... you have to be realistic and fair... further mores strategy is very important.

ooc: Thanks SG and Rir!

bic: Triyx smiled as she saw her opponent's shadow creep up from behind her. Good thing he didn't account for the sun's position, or he might actually had successfully killed her. Just as Shadow lifted up his arm, Triyx ducked and swung her leg against his calves, hoping to knock him over and finish this battle as soon as possible.

ooc: I would write more, but I'm currently at school and the teacher's staring at me :P