BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Jen looked around for the scream. she had imagined it. Everyone was silent, everyTHING was silent, except for the weapons clashing against each other. but not for long.

Jen hung her head in her hands. He had said kill. She hopped down into the arena. When she got close, she yelled "STOP!" She saw them freeze. Truly time was frozen.

"Halycorn - stop, or you die." Swiftly she ran to A's side. She would kill, or there be no killing. "We have the same power Corny face. You're on!" She pulled her first arrow out of her pack and shot it. Haly's eyes were filled with...pain. 'I just sentenced her to death." Jen realized. She waited, tence for any movement from her partner or her opponent.

I'm sorry but i cant allow time stop powers for any character... it's WAY to unfair for anyone, also your a warrior you have no magic powers really

Edited by Riranor

not literally - you know how it's said that time seemed to stop? i guess i should have said it SEEMED truly frozen. sorry

OOC: ok i interpreted wrong but also you cant decide Kat's reaction... the only reason i controlled A. Person earlier is so we can have a change of battle scenery

Triyx was amusingly watching the battle held in the market square when a small movement in her peripheral sight caught her attention. She shifted her position on the thin tree branch to see Jen running swiftly, away from the battle. After a second's hesitation, Triyx followed, moving from tree to tree while keeping sure she still had Jen in sight. She fell behind twice, but quickly regained her pace. Her curiosity grew bigger and bigger as Jen led her through a large forest and to a dark, suspicious-looking cave. Triyx slowed down as she saw Jen enter the cave. She fought with herself whether to stay or to follow. The chances of being caught were far too high if she decided to enter the cave herself. Triyx finally settled to hide at a gathering of large rocks close to the mouth of the cave. She hoped she could pick the vibrations and words if Jen was indeed meeting somebody here. It couldn't hurt to know some of the alliances.

Triyx placed her hand on the ground, closed her eyes, and focused all her senses onto any vibrations in the ground. At first there was nothing, but then she felt a small tremor of vibrations through her hand. She focused even harder, and picked out a soft murmur that must be Jen's voice. Then, there was another set of vibrations, but it was too deep to be Jen's, or even...human. Triyx frowned deeply. Something fishy was going on. As she ran through the list of possibilities, she almost didn't hear Jen's footsteps nearing the entrance. Triyx's eyes grew amazingly wide. She swiftly leapt onto a tree branch hidden by the cave's shadow and hoped Jen wouldn't notice her. Triyx held her breath subconsciously until Jen was a safe distance away. She finally let it out, and she made her way slowly back to the marketplace as she thought through the peculiar situation.

Edited by star_tiger

Orange Octagonal Chocolate

*Name is officially shortened to Haly to make things easier*

Boring, Irritating Characters

Halc narrowed her eyes, as a thick mist poured into their playing field.

"Is this your idea of fun, Riranor?" she thought angerly, turning in all directions. She listened intently, but the mist clouded her hearing as well. She hissed to herself, and the noise called her fox follower. She couldn't see it, but it pushed is head under her hand. She patted it, and her hand stroked it's long ears...EARS!

"Look, little fox, I need you to find A...can you do that?" she wasn't worried, the fox seemed to understand her quite well. It wriggled out from under her hands, and disappeared into the mist. It returned a couple of minutes later, nudging it's soft head under her hands. She followed it, clutching it's tail, as it lead her to a crouched figure.

"Sorry, A, I have to do this..." she held her dagger out, and clutched the side of a cart, blinded, but her hearing acute. The figure shuffled, and she knew exactly where she was aiming. She crouched down, and held the dagger out carefully. Two steps away...one step away...suddenly, her face was level, and she blinked in suprise; the face of Jen glared menacingly back at her, spite in her eyes. Halc stumbled back, suprise making itself obvious by her expression, and she disappeared into the mist again.

"Why is SHE here?" she thought to herself, and she didn't like the cold look in Jen's eyes...seeming to bore straight into herself...she tripped, and landed hard on the ground. She lifted her eyes, and smiled; the mist was thinner near the ground, and she spotted the familier boots (?) of A...she crawled towards them, pulling out her dagger again. She stood up, and held the dagger to A's neck.

"Any last words?" she hissed, all emotion lost for the dark deed she was about to do...

<(^-^)>

"There will be none, at least not yet for her." Jen hissed, staring down at her fellow warrior. She would be such a good friend if she wasn't so greedy. They could have worked together, been friends even. Not now. She looked at Haly. A pretty name too. "Remember me?!" Jen shouted as she fitted the arrow that would soon have Haly's blood on it. "Goodbye - my friend..." she whispered as she let her fingers slide of the arrow that went wizzing through the dark mist.

"There will be none, at least not yet for her." Jen hissed, staring down at her fellow warrior. She would be such a good friend if she wasn't so greedy. They could have worked together, been friends even. Not now. She looked at Haly. A pretty name too. "Remember me?!" Jen shouted as she fitted the arrow that would soon have Haly's blood on it. "Goodbye - my friend..." she whispered as she let her fingers slide of the arrow that went wizzing through the dark mist.

Haly, heard a noise from somewhere in the mist, and without warning, was bowled over by the little fox that was following her.

"What the heck?" she yelled...and gasped; an whoosh of an arrow flew over her head, and she narrowed her eyes.

"Don't make me hurt you, Jen!" she yelled, wielding her dagger like a sword.

"I really need to get something stronger," she thought to herself. The tiny fox nudged itself under her hand, and scampered away, and Haly listened to the clicking of the foxes claws on the roof. She knew exactly what that meant, and threw her dagger just below the spot. She heard a crumble, and then a crash, and some of the mist cleared, showing the broken remains of the cracked roof, fallen on Jen, and pinning her to the ground.

"I'm sorry, but you're in my way," she hissed, and continued through the mist.

<(^-^)>

Klinartic watched all the happenings from beside Riranor, gasping when someone got hurt or a suprise appeared. She twitched in anticipation as she saw Haly being ganged up on and had an urge to fight against Jen and A but it soon passed as Jen was buried in rubble. Charbaine told her all about the fox that was helping Haly and Klinartic smiled as she saw how clever that was...

OOC: now were talking! :P

BIC: The Magican Of Limes watched carefully as the fight was going on he felt the need to do something but he decided to act on the fight later

"Whoa!!!" he yelled as he saw the fight head towards him but he cast a spell just in time to get away from the fight and he scurried away going away from the fight for good at last thoughts he saw Haly attacking Jen and saw them both fall to the ground and get back up and continue fighting

"I hope I don't get in this of a violent fight!" he said as he paced of into a nearby forest

OOC:

Interesting fight guys can't wait to see the result B))

Triyx titled her head as the action got more intense. All she needed now was some popcorn and a mini-sofa (who said fighters can't be spoiled once in a while? :P ). If only the mist would clear up...it's quite bothersome to have to rely on hearing solely to find out what's going on. Triyx narrowed her eyes at a dark, distorted figure in the mist, who looked quite similar to Haly. That thief sure got lucky finding that fox...she probably wouldn't have lasted that long without the intelligent creature by her side. As for Jen...Triyx frowned. Jen has proven to be quite elusive.

"This is going to be a tough battle. Come on, Jen and A Person...all you have to do is kill the fox...Haly doesn't stand a chance without it..." Triyx murmured to herself whilst glaring at a small shadow that appeared by Haly's side.

ooc: I love all animals big and small, so don't take Triyx's hatred towards Kat's fox to heart ;) I'm so glad some action is finally happening! :D

Klinartic heard Triyx mumbling to herself and narrowed her eyes. 'so another against Haly' she thought to herself, 'if that one gets in on the fight... but i doubt she will, she looks too lazy'

Klinartic quickly pulled an object out of her pocket and chucked it into the mist, and where she chucked it the mist cleared up for a second just so she could see what was happening. She saw Jen struggling to free herself from under rubble, A. hiding behind a cart and peering anxiously and finally Haly pacing the roof looking for something...

But before she could look for the fox the mist gathered back over and she sat down with a sigh..

OOC: no offence ST, but your character does seem lazy... :P

EDIT: forgot to put the mist back :lol:

Edited by clozobozo

A grin grows on Riranor's face as the battle unfolds. He anxiously waits for one person to come out of the fog victorious. Soon he could put his plan in motion, but he needed to be patient or it will be ruined.

"this is an interesting challenge... and i am not making things any easier for them. Hopefully a victor will rise soon."

OOC: when battle over so is day

edit: typo

Edited by Riranor

Haly moved silently towards where A was last, and by the scuttling sounds behind her, the fox was following too. She towered over A, who, in the confusion of the mist, hadn't seen her coming. She clutched her dagger tightly, ready to end the blind fight. Looming over A, she clenched her eyes shut, and swung her dagger with all her strength, and brought it down into A's back. Haly, her eyes cold and merciless, glared at the figure of A one last time, and pulled out her dagger, wiping it on A's shirt, and made her way, following her fox, through the mist, leaving the dying A and the struggling Jen behind...

Oh! Oh! Chickens!

Sorry A, the battle was dragging out...and I wanted that reward...:( Thanks for playing though, bad luck being the target...Sorry to you too, Peace, you were in my way, but I didn't want to kill you ;) STAR don't you dare threaten my fox *hugs*. She is way smarter than Triyx <_< Is day over now?

<(^-^)>

OOC: It sorta depends on if A. actually dies... that fox of yours does give you the advantage in battle. But she has an ally that could easily strike... and perform first aid... but for now it is over i guess. I want Peace to pm me if she wants to do anything about A.'s condition and i will give you some choices.

Now starting nest day which is an arena day and i will now draw from my death hat... OMFG. It's unbelievable...

Riranor looked at he parchments of paper wondering if it was coincidence or fate. A grin started to show as he pondered this and decided that he has no other choice but to call out the names and start the battle. He was so intrigued by the little chance of these two being chosen though.

"Today we will start an arena match and the contestants are a little ironic. They are Haly (kat) and Jen (peace). This will be an interesting battle i am sure."

OOC: i laughed so hard when i got these to pieces of paper. I was thinking how funny would it be if those two had to fight in the arena... but this is ridiculous. But i cant put the names back. We must keep going and it wouldn't be fair anyway if i did put the names back.

Opossums Original Creation

Are you serious? XD And don't worry, I only needed my fox cause I couldn't see...she's watching now *points to spot in stands*

Bashful Incognito Chaps

Haly blinked, and turned to Jen, as the names were called.

"That," she thought to herself, "has to be either the biggest coincidence ever, or it was planned" But that didn't matter now. She grabbed her new bow and arrows set, and pocketed her dagger. She had a feeling this fight wouldn't be won so easily...Haly made her way to the centre of the arena, and looked around at the stands, where she could hear cheering...and booing, from all around.

"Wow," she whispered, "It's kinda unnerving." And with that, she tightened her grip on her bow, and waited for Jen to begin.

Off to school now! You can go first, Peace, I probably won't be on until I finish my homework *and yes, my school makes me have homework the first day back <_<* Also, hopefully some of the other competitors will have a chance to fight...I feel like doing more than my fair share of battling...

<(^-^)>

Triyx stared at Klinartic. Did that girl really just gave her that abnoxious glance? Her mouth hinted a slight smile before she whipped out a dagger and threw it at Klinartic's head with amazing speed and accuracy, hitting the wall barely centimetres from her target's head. First warning.

Triyx returned her focus into the mist again, hoping the battle would end soon. Just as she thought that, she heard a thump, and seconds later, Haly left the mist victorious. Triyx frowned ever so slightly, and drummed her fingers on her lap. She had hoped that Peace and AP were the victors, and constructed her plan based on that. Talk about complications...

While she was thinking up (malicious) plans on what to do with Haly and her fox, she heard someone's voice ringing across the arena. It took a few moments for Triyx to register that it was Riranor's voice. She looked up to hear Rir's voice announce that Peace and Haly are the two contestants. Triyx didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was hoping to deal with these two herself.

Are you serious? XD And don't worry, I only needed my fox cause I couldn't see...she's watching now *points to spot in stands*

it wasn't planned... i thought about it... but i wasn't going to until i drew your names

Jen heard Riranor's Voice spread out in waves over the arena. Had A. Lived or died? If she had died, Haly was her sworn enemy for life.

"Want a suprise Haly?" She asked. She put her fingers to her mouth, letting out a shrill whistle. Suddenly, something flew down from the cloudy grey sky above them. it was Shire, Syko's son. But Shire had something that Haly's fox didn't have. Wings.

The Bengal tiger pased around the stadium. Then it went for Haly's fox, attacking not only from ground but from air, inflicting several wounds on the poor fox. Jen grabbed a near-by watcher, and hurtled it at Haly. Whether she was watching her fox, or the person who was flying at her, Jen did not know.

"Already attacking before i say start.... i am fine with that."

As this is said Riranor backs away into the crowd waiting to see what Kat will do. He thought of the worst case scenario being the actual reasonable choice which made him smile maliciously.

OOC: your animal cant actual fight players... unless you want them to get killed off... but they may help in someway and i am fine with animals fighting.

Oh! Oh! Creamsicles!

*Glares* My fox isn't even in this, you can't just go randomly into the stands and attack someone, animal or not. That's just not cool <_< Oh, and why are you throwing a person? That's weird XD

Boing! Ice Cream!

Haly was confused. A bunch of things were happening at once, and she couldn't focus on her fox, and her own safety. Hoping Rir would shoo the tiger out of the stands, she looked back again at Jen...but....what? Somethingwas flying her way, and she didn't even have time to see what it was, all she knew was that she had to move...fast. Her lightning thief reflexes saved her, and she rolled out of the way, and turned.

"What the..." she gasped: a spectator was getting to their feet, obviously in pain. How could anyone harm a person not even in the fight? Haly knew she could be cold, but this Jen character was definately dark...

Oh! Oh! Creamsicles!

Sorry, off to a movie. Be back in an hour and a bit...

<(^-^)>