BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Klinartic carefully removed the dagger from the wall next to her and placed it on her belt. 'well thats one thing she cant kill me with now' she thought, glaring at the back of Triyx.

She grimaced as she heard the names being read out and moved to a safer spot, thick walls on two sides and a clear view of everthing and everyone in the arena.

Klinartic saw Jen have a fit and shook her head as her summoned Tiger attacked Haly's Fox. When Jen threw the person she prayed hard that they wouldnt get hurt.

OOC: you guys are back at school already? i still have almost a month to go...

Haly gritted her teeth. Jen had started the fight, it was her own turn now. She pulled something hard and circular out of her pocket, and gripped it tightly in her fist. She hurled it at the ground, and it exploded with a whoosh of smoke and fire. The next instant, Haly was gone, her thief like acrobatics allowing her to hide. She pulled out her arrow, and pulled out another item out of her pocket; a small purple bottle. She uncorked the lid, and looked up from her hiding spot. People were pointing, and yelling at her smoke bomb, which would last a couple more seconds before clearing. Dumping the contents of the bottle on her arrow, she took a shot, landing it, a bit off target, but into Jen's left arm.

"Dang..." she hissed to herself, her target off in the confusion of her own smoke bomb, but she had still hit her target. Hopefully the concotion of herbs would take effect soon, causing Jen to lose feeling in that arm.

"If only it had been closer to the heart," she sighed, and lept down from her hiding spot, bow in hand.

Oh! Oh! Chocolate chips!

One of my thief "Hide and strike" abilities used for this battle.

<(^-^)>

OOC: kat decided to use her pass so i will now be interupting battle and going to next day... the only reason i allowed her to use pass because Peace hasn't replied yet

Riranor looked at everyone while Haly was holding a piece of paper in air. He mumbled to himself as he stood up and walked across the battlefield and took the piece of paper. He read it thoroughly and sighed, after all he was looking forward to this battle. "Friends... she is eligible to leave this battle. Though you might not be as lucky next time." He stared at Haly with cold eyes. "Most people with probably have a grudge against you now. Walk the streets with caution, for i too don't care for your safety." Riranor walked away hoping that made an impressions on the others as well. ... Riranor is not to be taken lightly.

next day or day four

Riranor had to act now... the death toll was behind and he decided something that would be a shocker to everyone. He drew the bounty paper from his hat and smiled with glee. "Today friends Vega (PM)... AND Klinartic (Clozobozo) will be targets for bounty. If you kill one you get normal reward BUT, if you kill both you get a special surprise. Now first let them go into the streets adn then you all may... Start the HUNT!" The grin on his face was huge but, ... his plans even greater.

BIC: The MOL acted by running up to clozo and Marth and using a sleeping spell on both to make them both fall asleep then he sharpened the point on his wand and he stabbed them both so they got awake and challenged the magican to a fight

"Sorry guys I want fight" he said

OOC: Cool I challenged 2 people ;)

Edited by limeliam

BIC: The MOL acted by running up to clozo and Marth and using a sleeping spell on bpth to make them both fall asleep then he sharpened the pint on his wand and he stabbed them both to their death

"Sorry guys it had to be done" he sneered and walked to Riranor

OOC: Cool I killed 2 people ;)

OOC: battles must be PMed to me if you want to fight and thats unfair you didn't use any strategy i am sorry but thats just... ignore his post everyone and let this be a warning... god modders will die if they try stuff like this.

This was his origional post in quote jsut so you know... let this be a warning like i siad

Edited by Riranor

Haly sighed, and stepped back from the fight. It looked like her opponent wasn't even attacking back...and she had her poor fox to tend to. She took her seat, and stroked her hurting fox, knowing she couldn't leave until Rir had announced the new targets.

"Vega and Klinartic!" he yelled, and all heads turned towards the two. Haly groaned. She didn't want to miss out on a chance to get a SPECIAL prize...but all the mist she had inhaled yesterday was starting to make her woozy...and she knew she had to go to the hospital soon...and her new companion needed some healing...she would watch the others take her prize, but then, the next time, she would come out on top. She scooped up her fox, which she named Viviene, and headed off, coughing, towards the hospital...

Oh! Oh! Cinnamon!

Sitting this one out...good luck y'all! *watches from hospital bed*

<(^-^)>

Triyx grinned, which truly is a rare occasion. She beamed at Riranor as he said the two targets for today. What a coincidence...Klinartic and Vega are both on her hit list. She looked over to the two announced targets, scrutinizing her glare. As much as Triyx wanted to take down both, she would like to give other people a chance to show-off their fighting skills as well. Her gaze flickered between Vega and Klinartic, and then finally settled on Klinartic. Triyx smiled and casually strolled over to her new target. At the very second she brushed past Klinartic, she whipped out her hand and smoothly withdrew her own dagger from Klinartic's belt. Triyx continued her stroll until she was about ten feet from Klinartic. She abruptly turned around, her eyes flaring red in hopes for a challenge.

"Would you like to fight?" Triyx asked, twirling her dagger around her hand with ease.

Triyx grinned, which truly is a rare occasion. She beamed at Riranor as he said the two targets for today. What a coincidence...Klinartic and Vega are both on her hit list. She looked over to the two announced targets, scrutinizing her glare. As much as Triyx wanted to take down both, she would like to give other people a chance to show-off their fighting skills as well. Her gaze flickered between Vega and Klinartic, and then finally settled on Klinartic. Triyx smiled and casually strolled over to her new target. At the very second she brushed past Klinartic, she whipped out her hand and smoothly withdrew her own dagger from Klinartic's belt. Triyx continued her stroll until she was about ten feet from Klinartic. She abruptly turned around, her eyes flaring red in hopes for a challenge.

"Would you like to fight?" Triyx asked, twirling her dagger around her hand with ease.

Optimistic Orchird Cutters

Aw...but the dagger is MY weapon of choice *hugely sad fox eyes* oh...along with a bow and arrow set, and a fox XD I'm excited to see who wins the special prize...who knows, I might have to challenge them <_< *Waits for people to start backing down because of this* Oh, and I'm rooting for you guys, targets! I wanna see some fighting back XD

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

OOC: ah crud...

man i should of gone on earlier... and then i could of run away before ST stole back her dagger...

BIC:

Klinartic started panicking when her name was read out and ran into the middle of an open space. Seconds later Triyx dashed past her and grabbed her dagger back. Klinartic snarled and dashed back towards some bushes. Talking in a soothing voice she carefully secured Charbaine to the bush, but left the knot loose so he could escape easily. Quickly running back, she stood in front of Triyx again.

"Alright then, Lets go" Klinartic mumbled as she pulled her Mace out of her belt.

She stood with her back against a wall and a clear view of her surroundings, and waited for her opponent to attack.

OOC again...: Is it possible for a Bounty Target to attack another Bounty Target?

man i should of gone on earlier... and then i could of run away before ST stole back her dagger...

BIC:

Klinartic started panicking when her name was read out and ran into the middle of an open space. Seconds later Triyx dashed past her and grabbed her dagger back. Klinartic snarled and dashed back towards some bushes. Talking in a soothing voice she carefully secured Charbaine to the bush, but left the knot loose so he could escape easily. Quickly running back, she stood in front of Triyx again.

"Alright then, Lets go" Klinartic mumbled as she pulled her Mace out of her belt.

She stood with her back against a wall and a clear view of her surroundings, and waited for her opponent to attack.

OOC again...: Is it possible for a Bounty Target to attack another Bounty Target?

yes... after battle

Sorry..short one...

Jen watched the human get to their feet. After a hurried sorry, she focused back upon the battle scene.

She flung a flurry of arrows at HAly, hopeing do drive the warrior backwards. Why? she had no idea...

umm peace............ the battle is over

I HAVE a character

though his moves would be like the REAL moves of the people who signed up and took all the spots already but oh well

SO.....

NAME: The Baby (THE ANGRY BABY)

SPECIAL: Cry, the affect distracts all enemies making there stats minus twenty seven

OTHER MOVE (only two): puke. affect blind, and makes you roll on the floor, also make you loose one health point

it also has a special affect of making you loose five stat points permanetly since the smell stains like a skunk and it distracts you (NO TOMATO JUICE)

range: 5

HEHE

the best

I HAVE a character

though his moves would be like the REAL moves of the people who signed up and took all the spots already but oh well

SO.....

SPECIAL: Cry, the affect distracts all enemies making there stats minus twenty seven

OTHER MOVE (only two): puke. affect blind, and makes you roll on the floor, also make you loose one health point

it also has a special affect of making you loose five stat points permanetly since the smell stains like a skunk and it distracts you (NO TOMATO JUICE)

HEHE

the best

um... did you read the OP (original post)?

I HAVE a character

SO.....

HEHE

the best

you dont join like that an sorry no more joins anymore

BIC:

bic: :lol: , I couldn't possibly give you a chance to run away with my dagger ;)

ooc:

Triyx sighed. She was hoping Klinartic was going to make the first move. Unfortunately, it looks like she will have to attack herself. Triyx cautiously moved her hand to the side of her waist, and in a blur, took out her long sword and accurately stabbed it at Klinartic's right side. She wasn't really attacking, it was more like a test of her opponent's reflexes. Hopefully Klinartic really is right-handed...

bic: :lol: , I couldn't possibly give you a chance to run away with my dagger ;)

ooc:

Triyx sighed. She was hoping Klinartic was going to make the first move. Unfortunately, it looks like she will have to attack herself. Triyx cautiously moved her hand to the side of her waist, and in a blur, took out her long sword and accurately stabbed it at Klinartic's right side. She wasn't really attacking, it was more like a test of her opponent's reflexes. Hopefully Klinartic really is right-handed...

i think u messed up bic and ooc

BIC: back in character

OOC: out of character

:P

OOC: PM is safe now and if no one dies soon i am just going to draw a name again... half the people that signed up dont even do anything

Edited by Riranor

Since fighting was going no where today Riranor decided to act. His new found ally sneaked through the audience searching for his or her target. When they saw them he or she struck without warning. O'mally layed on the ground motionless. Riranor interrupted the battle saying "Enough blood has been gathered, time to call it a day."

Next day will be posted later... not feeling well

OOC: what so i didnt get to fight back?

(sorry am planning my birthday with my friends and didnt see posts....)

Sorry it was taking a while and i really was behind on deaths so i had to do something. I put down names of people who arent really playing and O/mally is who i got. i am not feeling well enough to stay on much longer the so no next dya yet

just made a quick list... correct me if im wrong on anything

TwinB

TwinP

A.P - DEAD

SG

dms

clozo

Kat

Riranor

Peace

ST

PM