BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Einkil leaps easily out of the arrow's path, mace still held loosely by his side. A hand comes up, as if it were ready to deflect the arrow itself and he peers through his glasses at Jen-jenz.

"This is a warning, and your only one" he says. "I hold the power to kill you at a moment's notice, and am not afraid to use it in this battle. However, it is not the only way." As he speaks he circles slowly around the arena, keeping a healthy distance between himself and Jen so that he can continue darting out of the way of arrows. "Someone has to die today, but it does not have to be one of us. Swear to fight another opponent, one who cannot kill you in an instant, to the death, and we can both walk away from this fight."

Pausing for a second, stopping the arrows, Jen pauses. Was this a trick??? "If you attack me, i will fight back. However, I would be happy to walk away from this fight unscathed, along with you unhurt too. If you touch me, or start to attack me, I will attack, and you will not get a second chance."

She let a smile form from her mouth, and getured with her hands. "Its your choice, even though i would rather neither one of us be hurt."

Triyx had to struggle to not gasp or let her eyes bulge. She perched carefully on a branch high up in the tree, going unnoticed, but was fully aware that she could fall off any second. From here, she could see Braindead mumbling to himself, and a clear view of the two fighters. Triyx stared harder at the lips of the fighters, making sure her mouth-reading ability hadn't tricked her. It hadn't. The two fighters were compromising. Compromising. She bit hard on her bottom lip. Her silver eyes were no longer swirling like usual, but crystal clear, a result of concentration and anxiety. In one sentence, Einkil had suddenly put all the fighters in danger.

Edited by star_tiger

Open Opaque Confetti:

Aw...way back down, SomeGuy...you can't just make this fun to watch can you...

Being Insanely Creative:

Halcyoni frowned as she returned with something to eat, and hoisted herself up onto her ledge. The two below weren't even going at each other! She was ashamed for them; coming to battle and not even doing so...she walked out of the arena, hoping to get a bit more practice in, and walk off her burns...

<(^-^)>

Going against her character, Klinartic let out a cry, "go-" but she was cut off by Braindeads insane mumbling, and she secretly thanked him for it.

Looking around at the others in the arena, she saw that almost everyone had the same astonished look on their faces, the first battle and one was going to step down....

ooc: like your special ooc's Kat!

Name: Shadow

Job: Thief

Description: Tall, skinny, dark haired.

Background: No one knows.

Other:

Sorry, I've been busy with school. Out for Christmas now and looking forward to playing!

Name: Shadow

Job: Thief

Description: Tall, skinny, dark haired.

Background: No one knows.

Other:

Sorry, I've been busy with school. Out for Christmas now and looking forward to playing!

Octopuppy's Off-topic Comment

Another thief? Huh...*Glares*

Beginning Intense Coughing

Hacyoni grimiced as she watched a tall slender urchin slip into the arena late as she was walking out...by the looks of things, he had lived her way. She cursed under her breath; she had hoped no one would have the same understanding of her thieving ways...this would cause a flaw in her plans...she shook her head, and slipped back into the shadows of the forest...

shadow walks up to a tree all of a suden for some reason Hacyoni falls out

Being Interested Comically

Halcyoni stood up, and rubbed her head, and turned around.

"Way to reveal my hiding place!" she narrowed her eyes, and looked up; the branch she had been standing on had snapped. She dusted herself off, and glanced at Shadow.

"What do you want?"

<(^-^)>

Halcyoni blinked once, and shook her head. She wondered how the battle was going inside, and went to check. The lack of noise inside confused her, and she walked in to find things quite empty.

"Where is everyone?" she thought...

Ocular Orange Cha-chas

Where is everyone? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Halcyoni blinked once, and shook her head. She wondered how the battle was going inside, and went to check. The lack of noise inside confused her, and she walked in to find things quite empty.

"Where is everyone?" she thought...

Ocular Orange Cha-chas

Where is everyone? :huh:

ooc: I concur. I think they all evaporated <_<

bic: Triyx giggled silently as Shadow "seems to have accidentally" revealed Halcyoni's hiding place. Watching the other players was getting more interesting than watching the fight itself. Well, technically, it isn't a fight. Triyx had abandoned her very precarious position on a branch for a much more comfortable one against a wall, since she no longer saw the point of spying on the fight...and her legs were getting sore. Her eyes sparkled as she saw Halcyoni bicker at Shadow. Wonder what will happen if those two fought against each other tomorrow...

"I have no desire to fight you. However you have to swear to take another life today, or our contract is void, and we will be forced to end this in the arena."

A puzzled look comes over Jen's face. "So - if i kill someone, im safe. If i dont, we fight again. Is there something that you have to agree to - maybe you take a life?"

Jen was standing feet apart, toes clenched in worry as she closly watched Einkil's face for any signs of trickery. There were none. "So - what do i do to fight someone else?" She asked, and wait nervously for the answer.

Name: Vega

Job: Mage

Description: Even though he is 250 years old his looks and strength could fool anyone as with his strong magical powers help him look like he is only about 25. He is tall and slender with a long robe adorned with yellow topaz lightning bolts that reaches down to just above his feet. He has short brown hair and green eyes and a pair of glasses. The only other distinguishing feature about him was a yellow topaz ring in the shape of a lighting bolt. He is always accompanied by his pet wolf, Raikou.

Background: A strong mage for the prince of a far away counrty. He is very proficient in all forms of magic but is exceptionally strong with lightning magic.

Other: He is a very kind person unless you get on his bad side. Let's just say, anyone that's said the wrong thing or messed with the wrong person will never forget his name.

ooc: I'll try and draw a picture of him later. And obviously...I like lightning. :D

bic: A young looking man stands in the shade leaning against the wall watching the "fight" between Einkil and Jen. "What is this?" he said to no one in particular. He sighed and looked at all the other fighters around the arena, gauging their power to see who would give him the best challenge. "Why it is that Rir says that someone must die is beyond me. I would rather not have to kill any of these people, however I will if the need arises." he thought to himself as he placed a hand on Raikou's head.

Bouncing Into Creation

Halcyoni turned as someone entered the stands, by the looks of things, he was a young adult. She studied him; he seemed to have a liking of lightning...everything from his clothes to his personality screamed "shocking"...she settled back in her seat, interested in the newest compatition...

<(^-^)>

Klinartic sighed and turned away from the so called 'battle' and looked at the new arrivals. The theif looked tricky and quick, but it was the mage she was more interested in. He obviosly loved power and that showed in his liking of the lightning bolts that decorated his clothes.

Klinartic also noticed that Halcyoni had climbed down from her tree and entered the arena and that she showed great intrest in the newly arrived competition.

OOC : where is SomeGuy?

Triyx glared daggers at the newly arrival. The young adult (although Triyx was almost certain that he was older than he looks) was wearing lightning-bolts-covered robe, but that wasn't the reason Triyx felt automatic hatred towards him. Her now-dark red eyes flickered to his pet, another wolf.

"HOW COULD YOU..." Triyx almost screamed with uncontrolled anger at the mage, if it wasn't for the subtle lick she felt on her hand. She looked down at a pair of wolf eyes that almost matched her own silver ones, except with more of a blue-green tinge. Her eyes melt with warmth, and with much more calmness, returned her eyes back to the mage. Triyx bit her lip and smiled as she saw him lay a hand on his wolf's head. A plan was already forming in her head...

ooc: Sorry about the sudden hatred, PM. You should have chosen another pet... ;)

So, what are we waiting for? If SomeGuy doesn't have anything to say (and it's been much over 36 hours), what happens now?

Vega looked in the direction of the outburst and saw Triyx looking at him with almost a death glare. "What's with her all of a sudden...?" he wondered. He turned and walked into the hallways of the arena, no longer interested in the "battle." "Let's go, Raikou." Raikou turned and followed after Vega.

ooc: Sorry...I like wolves too :P Oh...And for those that don't know "raikou" is japanese for "lightning" :lol:

While waiting for Einkil's reply, Jen looked out upon the scene. a newcomer had appeared while their 'Fight' was going on. She saw a wold, and realized Tyrix wasn't happy with this newcomer. She smiled. Apperently, there were going to be many enimies. She turned back to Einkil, and waited for anything of interest.