BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

Yoruichi-san

Mikami can't alter votes as he doesn't have a Death Note unless Light or Misa are killed first.

And I would like to say that this game is kinda one-sided in that the heroes don't have a killing role, as ST said. That would make things easier even if it were just one person that had it, as opposed to 3-4 on the DNH side.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Dawh2

2)Itachi-san - voting for Brandonb

3)Sinistral[Misa] - voting for Dawh2

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill - voting for Brandonb

6)Cherry Lane - - voting for Brandonb

7)Joe's Student - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

8)Kat - voting for Dawh2

9)SomeGuy - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

10)the second dawh - voting for Brandonb

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda - voting for Brandonb

13)Star_tiger - voting for Brandonb

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Brandonb

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

16)Ben Law - GONE [Ryuk] (Shinigami chopped)

Misa, you shall survive another day! :wub:

Light! You were asking about Itachi? B))

<(^-^)>

I had the same thoughts - I would be surprised if Itachi was Mikami based on his voting - though obviously had you down as the other potential in my place! <_< assuming Mikami is not in the Rem-list, Mikami = PT or CL....

Anyway, it looks like you've failed in your plotting, Bb! Unless Mekal or Kat is Rem, we're lynching Light today!! :P And a TF win will make up for Sinistral's sneakyness last time. :P

CL, do you care to change your vote now, or do you like the suspense?

And don't forget this is a game about strategy and deception...and the Task Force is free to be deceptive too...that's how Near ended up beating Light in the manga/anime, wasn't it? ;P

Aw, thanks :rolleyes: I haven't finished the series yet...<_<

<(^-^)>

Aw, thanks :rolleyes: I haven't finished the series yet...<_<

<(^-^)>

You should thank the ppl complaining about there being a lack of innocent killing roles to friendly-fire instead of remembering how I emphasized that this is different than other mafias in that it was more a mental battle...*cough* :P

Although I do realize the vote thing still needs tweaking...even though the DNH can't get the second kill without figuring out the True Name (and hopefully the TF have tried to hide their True Names)...but towards the end it gets too easy to guess True Names b/c of the odds turning in the favor of the DNH...so Light should be the only one who can manipulate, since Misa clearly doesn't have the mentality to do so ;P.

Edit: Oh yes, and if memory serves me right...I think I recall something about the Warrior killing the Fed to win the game for the Paladins? ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

And don't forget this is a game about strategy and deception...and the Task Force is free to be deceptive too...that's how Near ended up beating Light in the manga/anime, wasn't it? ;P

Misa-Misa wants to be TF next time! :D ...but then Misa wouldn't have Light... :unsure: but Misa would get to eat lots of cake...

And the suspense is important: it shows you how much power my God holds over us all. :rolleyes:

Mikami would have shouted from the rooftops that it's not possible for you to lynch a God. But Mikami must do what he is told and stay quiet. Secret. Hidden amongst the stupid task force. And he keeps himself hidden well, in case the foolish Rem doesn't understand His Plan.

And God is rightly angry with Mikami because Mikami made a mistake :blush: : he found the real Ryuk and gave him to the task force. But now Mikami can make it up to Him. Because it isn't Misa that get to save her love. It isn't silly Misa, who gave her name to the task force with her Eyes.

It is Mikami who is the most faithful servant and is able to prove himself by saving God.

So God can take his honoured place as Lord over all of us... :rolleyes:

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Dawh2

2)Itachi-san - voting for Brandonb

3)Sinistral[Misa] - voting for Dawh2

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill - voting for Dawh2

6)Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

7)Joe's Student - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

8)Kat - voting for Dawh2

9)SomeGuy - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

10)the second dawh - voting for Brandonb

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda - voting for Brandonb

13)Star_tiger - voting for Brandonb

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Brandonb

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

16)Ben Law - GONE [Ryuk] (Shinigami chopped)

Edited by foolonthehill

*Cough* The Task Force would probably have LOST the game by now if they had a killing role -_- , since what MOST often happens with innocent killing roles is that they end up friendly-firing early on...right, Marth/Montoya? :P

Quite <_<

:angry: Mikami is just jealous of Misa because Light likes Misa more than baka-Mikami. Misa will be the one to save her Kira.

Misa will tell Mikami a secret... Last night while Light and Mikami were busy planning and ignoring Misa... Misa used her super-secret ability and spent the night with Mekal so that he will not vote today. :D ::giggles::

Well, this is very interesting. There goes all the baddie covers :P I had few suspicions against Fool, but the moment I saw the first two sentences in his post, I began to do some more head banging on the desk

So, is there ANY chance that we might win??? <_<

no, the task force had guns ;)

LOL! :lol:

:angry: Mikami is just jealous of Misa because Light likes Misa more than baka-Mikami. Misa will be the one to save her Kira.

Misa will tell Mikami a secret... Last night while Light and Mikami were busy planning and ignoring Misa... Misa used her super-secret ability and spent the night with Mekal so that he will not vote today. :D ::giggles::

:lol: Double LOL!! :lol:

So, is there ANY chance that we might win??? <_<

Of course there is ST. All you have to do is obey me. :)

If you side with me you will not die. In fact... I will choose you to join the ranks of the elite few in the new glorious world that I am creating. A great world without crime, without deception or cruelty. All those that appose Kira will perish. All of those that heed to the will of Kira will prosper.

You seem as though you would like to win this game, and that is as easy as changing your vote to Dawh2.

This is a one time offer that I am extending to all of the task force. If you pass it up, you will DIE.

I am god of this new world. Obey me, and you shall not be punished... you will win. ^_^