BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

Okay, since Sylar is dead, Peter's main purpose is discovery, since his interactions in the Night Post are all described by their role. So Itachi-san should visit one of these ppl tonight: PG, Kat, or CP, as they're the silent ones. PM's slowness in responding makes me think he is plotting...Molly should be able to answer my questions easily. I think we should inject him...hopefully we'll get Candice or the Haitian ;P. Or Itachi can choose to go for PM tonight and we can inject one of the other three. Itachi-san, please let us know who you're going after ahead of time.

Anyways, Nathan protect Itachi-san, DL and Claire protect me unless Candice or the Haitian gets injected.

Edit: Unless Parkman wants to give us a little hint so we can protect him ;).

So once again silence gets me suspected... <_< I don't wish to say who they are because one of them is a pretty important role that I wouldn't want to make into big target.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So once again silence gets me suspected... <_< I don't wish to say who they are because one of them is a pretty important role that I wouldn't want to make into big target.

It's not the silence that gets me suspicious of you, it's the fact that you are not answering the Q: Are you Molly? But if you do not want to reveal, you Need to convince us you're not making stuff up... I want to believe you are a hero... :)

...Uh...you do realize that with all the hints almost all the roles are already out...and the Company, who know eachother, can fill in the blanks...

Besides, I asked which roles you chose, not who they are...?

It's not the silence that gets me suspicious of you, it's the fact that you are not answering the Q: Are you Molly? But if you do not want to reveal, you Need to convince us you're not making stuff up... I want to believe you are a hero... :)

Actually I already did answer the question. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah...you're new to the games...You weren't around during ABR2 when people were good at making things unseen...

Edited by Prince_Marth85

...Uh...you do realize that with all the hints almost all the roles are already out...and the Company, who know eachother, can fill in the blanks...

Besides, I asked which roles you chose, not who they are...?

I checked on Niki and Hiro.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb - voting for Sweetness Kat

2) Kathleen -voting for Impervious

3) Sweetness Kat -voting for Slick

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2-voting for Sweetness Kat

8) Crazypainter voting for Impervious

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter] - voting for Sweetness Kat

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious - - voting for Kathleen

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

I had logged off but I noticed the new reply so I read it and I am signing back in to change my vote

One Q to PM: Is one of the roles you discovered one of these: Bb, Kat, PG, CP, Prof T, Impervious, Slick

You don't have to tell which is which, just yes or no is fine :)

I had logged off but I noticed the new reply so I read it and I am signing back in to change my vote

One Q to PM: Is one of the roles you discovered one of these: Bb, Kat, PG, CP, Prof T, Impervious, Slick

You don't have to tell which is which, just yes or no is fine :)

Yes, I checked one of them.

I checked on Niki and Hiro.

Okay...I'm deciding whether to believe you...you're replying more readily, which earns points in your favor...you know I have to be hard on ppl...that's my job as the confirmed innocent...don't take it too personally ;P

I may change my vote...just waiting to see if anyone contradicts you...

Heroes don't inject PM, I'm almost sure he's Molly now. Let's find out who sweetness kat is. I'll pay a visit to Kat tonight. Also, I asked Nathan to protect me last night, so tonight Nathan should protect Y-San. Claire should get me. DL, it's up to you now. Hopefully sweetness is Linderman, but she's definitely Company. Then, we'll just inject her again tomorrow. I still think Y-San should roll the dice tonight, don't go for SK though, no matter how bad she is. We should just inject her twice. I like to gamble I guess ;) Not with money, just with lives B)) Take out one of the fishy characters. If we keep stalling, our ratio will keep slipping.

Edit: mistake

Heroes don't inject PM, I'm almost sure he's Molly now. Let's find out who sweetness kat is. I'll pay a visit to Kat tonight. Also, I asked Nathan to protect me last night, so tonight Nathan should protect Y-San. Claire should get me. DL, it's up to you now. Hopefully sweetness is Linderman, but she's definitely Company. Then, we'll just inject her again tomorrow. I still think Y-San should roll the dice tonight, don't go for SK though, no matter how bad she is. We should just inject her twice. I like to gamble I guess ;) Not with money, just with lives B)) Take out one of the fishy characters. If we keep stalling, our ratio will keep slipping.

Edit: mistake

If you're sure of my role then why are you wanting to inject SK when I vouch for her.

Heroes don't inject PM, I'm almost sure he's Molly now. Let's find out who sweetness kat is. I'll pay a visit to Kat tonight. Also, I asked Nathan to protect me last night, so tonight Nathan should protect Y-San. Claire should get me. DL, it's up to you now. Hopefully sweetness is Linderman, but she's definitely Company. Then, we'll just inject her again tomorrow. I still think the Hero killers should roll the dice tonight, don't go for SK though, no matter how bad she is. We should just inject her twice. I like to gamble I guess ;) Not with money, just with lives B)) Take out two of the fishy characters. If we keep stalling, our ratio will keep slipping.

Okay, well, if you believe PM...then we shouldn't inject SK either, who PM has been defending...;)

Plus I know her role as well...unless Monsieur would like to contradict her...;P

We should inject either PG or CP...

Question: If Nathan protects Peter, is it shown in the Night Post? Just to clarify ;).

Okay, well, if you believe PM...then we shouldn't inject SK either, who PM has been defending...;)

Plus I know her role as well...unless Monsieur would like to contradict her...;P

We should inject either PG or CP...

Question: If Nathan protects Peter, is it shown in the Night Post? Just to clarify ;).

I've actually turning from JS and I've been suspecting PG myself...So that's who I'm going to put my vote in for

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth - Voting for PG

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Well, there's the possibility that she's Nathan and I'd really rather not risk that...however, I notice there seem to be two ppl claiming the same role...one must be Company

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter] - voting for Prof. Templeton

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

I was hoping he would come up sooner or later. He's very shady in my book. And PM, lot's of what I post is purposefully nonsensical. You'd be surprised how often it works ;)

Edit: I was serious about the protection though :)

Well, there's the possibility that she's Nathan and I'd really rather not risk that...however, I notice there seem to be two ppl claiming the same role...one must be Company

You said we should inject PG or CP but then say she could be Nathan o_O Confusing but ok...PT has been kinda under the radar a bit which makes him seem a little shady to me as well so I think I'll change to PT.

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth - voting for Prof. Templeton

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

You said we should inject PG or CP but then say she could be Nathan o_O Confusing but ok...PT has been kinda under the radar a bit which makes him seem a little shady to me as well so I think I'll change to PT.

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

What Itachi said in the post above you ;P.

Edit: Claire and DL protect me...not to be selfish or anything, but as it takes two injections to kill, I'm the heavy hitter for the innocents, and once we get the Haitian I'm pretty much invincible...if I die, then with Linderman and Candice the Company has a pretty good chance of winning this... :o

Edited by Yoruichi-san

What Itachi said in the post above you ;P.

Edit: Claire and DL protect me...not to be selfish or anything, but as it takes two injections to kill, I'm the heavy hitter for the innocents, and once we get the Haitian I'm pretty much invincible...if I die, then with Linderman and Candice the Company has a pretty good chance of winning this... :o

Well, if Nathan protected Itachi last night, Nathan and DL protect me and Claire protect Itachi.

I-san, Y-san, I'm gonna have to go with you guys. PM I know for sure you're definitely a hero now. So I trust you :)

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Updated votes (Fixed Itachi's vote.)

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

4) Puzzlegirl

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Prof. Templeton

Toss up between him and Slick for me. Slick2 is definitely a baddie I think, this is noticeable from when even CL was playing.

PT has seemed sneaky throughout and since so many votes are logged for him alraedy it will be interesting to see who he is..