BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, if someone needs to quit I guess you can take their place. Just keep an eye out for it.

Just letting you guys know im off around the country for work now, Ill check back when I return, just in time for mafia V ;)

Sorry, not to butt out Mekal, but doesn't Unreality have a couple names on a Backup list? I just wanna be fair. :)

Yeah, I think LIS is on it, but everyone else bumped up to the main list.

Oh, I finished writing all of the PMs today, and they are all saved in my Messenger and are ready to be sent out when I so choose. All of the roles have been assigned, I will be sending the PMs sometime within the next week. B))

Edited by Frost

prompt PMs and whatnot B)) nvm

final roster w/ backups:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83

20) Sinistral

BACKUPS

1) LIS

2) Mekal

I would bet that we could easily accumulate 30 or more peeps before the start, however it would be such a nutty Pengville that would be overkill. The entire topic may be 50 pages. :o

I have the whole house to myself for a week. I will be composing something and possibly transferring jokes into the joke forum, I will also be working on my other addresses of which I have 5. I Need to vist revival. did I miss anything? :blush:

Edited by akaslickster

Ok, I know how much you guys want to get this game started, so I'll be sending the PMs today, actually very soon. Since they are all done and saved, I will be sending them within a few minutes. Respond ASAP, if you guys all reply soon enough, I might start the game during my trip, so hurry up!

Ok, all PMs have been sent. Once I get replies to all of them, I will start the game thread. If I get them soon enough, we might be able to start while I'm on vacation, otherwise you'll have to wait until the tenth. If I have them all in two days, looks like we'll start then! ^_^

Edited by Frost

Alright guys, it's after midnight here, I'll be getting to bed soon. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I won't be on for at least 24, if not 48 hours(depends on the hotel we stay at along the way - if it has free internet). Only 6 more people need to confirm their role still, hopefully everyone will have by the time I get there(late Monday evening). If that's the case, I might start the game right then, though I need some free time(which there should be a good bit of). Be warned though, if we start it when I get there(or during my vacation), there will be another long day or night while I'm travelling back home next weekend(similar to unreality's, maybe not as long). I'll check back in a day or so, hope to start the game soon! B))