BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Ok - why do we need to stab at a QA, rather than drop a mafioso GC, - had that figured again too late, wish we had been giving someone else - Damn

I explained why we should hunt a QA pretty well in my last post. We already have 1 confirmed mafia dead. You don't need to be that upset.

leave Brandon out of the QA status - I know hes clever cunning and usually decietful, but lets hold back on the QA status

he is clever and he is also not a QA

We have to little input, from others who are not really into the game - get involved somehow pls guys

not too little, because them being silent easily put them in certain categories

Itachi-san what's your reaon for hunting a QA now?

read my previous post

Akaslickster - you were on and the input was little - a meer finger point a ravi without much reason EXPAND on your previous pls

look at ravi's last post. It's very suspicious

Voting for GC, pls add my vote as I am shooting out

Need conviincing about the QA hunt - suspect Itachi-san of being devious at the moment

It's not like voting for grey cells is a bad vote, we will be killing a mafioso which is good, but look at the bigger picture: Mafia is going to kill tonight whether he's alive or not... wouldn't you rather have just one chance of dying than 2? Well, you're the bomb so you really shouldn't care....

This is for Brandon: you are clever and a great player. Last game I was forced to reveal my role as Sage very early. We have already seen how you manipulate people (like LIS) into revealing their identity or status (most likely for your own personal amusement and not because you're a QA). I'm not going to fall for any traps you lay. We have a confirmed mafioso for this lynch. So it's either him, which I have already said is a waste of a lynch (right now, obviously it's good the next day) or we go for a QA. I think Ravi is QA.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLAH BLAHNow your doomed you say something that can be checked by my lie dtector - too late..KOP (cop - he was on youtube singing a police song too ha ha calls you out - grt detective work)

notice how GC couldn't wait to get the vote off with the update.. sneaky !

Hey ! LIS , I am saying you are not the bomb . Then how can we innocents assume your statements to be true ? And I will know you are not lie-detecting at all . You are just making up your own statements .

The truth will come out when the spy or detective check out on me . What's wrong with that ?

And I didn't sneak on Brandon's vote . He made that statement and logged off probably . So I changed it for him . I am working to save the innocents , so what's wrong with that?

This is for Brandon: you are clever and a great player. Last game I was forced to reveal my role as Sage very early. We have already seen how you manipulate people (like LIS) into revealing their identity or status (most likely for your own personal amusement and not because you're a QA). I'm not going to fall for any traps you lay. We have a confirmed mafioso for this lynch. So it's either him, which I have already said is a waste of a lynch (right now, obviously it's good the next day) or we go for a QA. I think Ravi is QA.

I wanted the bomb to out himself b/c

1) he could have save Ben Law

2) b/c he was in the least danger from outing himself. The mafiosos already knew who he was, the GR was already dead, and the QA's couldn't get their stuff together enough to kill a fly, so why not let the innocents know who he was?

Though still, are you SERIOUSLY not going to make a die-detectable statement? You will not say that you are not a baddie? It would not reveal your role if lie detected, it would only confirm or disprove you as an innocent. Where's the harm in that?

BTW, LIS, good point about Cherry replacing SM, I had them backwards. But that still doesn't mean that Unreality couldn't have switched the roles b/w them. All I know is that Unreality was upset about SM leaving the game, and the more important role would probably go to Itachi. So.... How 'bout it Itachi?

Going with the QA theory - we offone and every two nights the last kills alone, it there are two then we have a chance they do not have a united blind vote.

The mafia kill everynight which has to be better - don't see the bigger picture, I need convincing of the reasoning and I'm not getting it Itachi-san - sorry

I'm happy to have ravi out the game, he is likely to be baddie either mafia or QA, we have no GR by the looks of it

one mafia and the GR, we lost healer and Frost, need a break - reading througha and back at 2030 ish 2nite

hate this is distracting from the other topics, but it's great - well done unreallity, will be hard not to do sign up for M IV

Going with the QA theory - we offone and every two nights the last kills alone, it there are two then we have a chance they do not have a united blind vote.

The mafia kill everynight which has to be better - don't see the bigger picture, I need convincing of the reasoning and I'm not getting it Itachi-san - sorry

I'm happy to have ravi out the game, he is likely to be baddie either mafia or QA, we have no GR by the looks of it

one mafia and the GR, we lost healer and Frost, need a break - reading througha and back at 2030 ish 2nite

hate this is distracting from the other topics, but it's great - well done unreallity, will be hard not to do sign up for M IV

There are not TWO QA's!! There is only one now. Nayana WAS A QA.

Here's the deal with the QA Hunt. With a QA alive, then by 3 nights from now 5 people will have died.

However, if the 2nd QA is dead, then there will only be 3 killed 3 nights from now (assuming we don't get them all).

two deaths is a big difference.

I can't understand this. Why is LIS worried about the spy or detective checking out on me ? It will reveal the plain , bare truth .

I would actually like to see the spy check up on you. I'm 99.9% convinced that you are mafia, but (maybe I only feel like this since I'm late to the game) what if KOP got really lucky in pw0nzd being mafia? KOP could be sitting pretty right now as a baddie. I HIGHLY doubt it but it can't hurt to be absolutely sure about KOP. I don't think we should lynch you today anyway, even though you're arguments are sooooo bad. :lol: so hopefully you're around tonight to investigate.

Brandon:

I wanted the bomb to out himself b/c

1) he could have save Ben Law

2) b/c he was in the least danger from outing himself. The mafiosos already knew who he was, the GR was already dead, and the QA's couldn't get their stuff together enough to kill a fly, so why not let the innocents know who he was?

Though still, are you SERIOUSLY not going to make a die-detectable statement? You will not say that you are not a baddie? It would not reveal your role if lie detected, it would only confirm or disprove you as an innocent. Where's the harm in that?

I'll tell you why. Anyone who is confirmed Innocent goes on QA's hitlist, anyone confirmed Baddie goes on lynch list... so why should I reveal anything again? How about you do so we can unravel your typical web of lies???

I would actually like to see the spy check up on you. I'm 99.9% convinced that you are mafia, but (maybe I only feel like this since I'm late to the game) what if KOP got really lucky in pw0nzd being mafia? KOP could be sitting pretty right now as a baddie. I HIGHLY doubt it but it can't hurt to be absolutely sure about KOP. I don't think we should lynch you today anyway, even though you're arguments are sooooo bad. :lol: so hopefully you're around tonight to investigate.

Brandon:

I'll tell you why. Anyone who is confirmed Innocent goes on QA's hitlist, anyone confirmed Baddie goes on lynch list... so why should I reveal anything again? How about you do so we can unravel your typical web of lies???

Alright Itachi, I got you undeniably pegged now. So, all I gotta say is, we are still looking for the QA! ;)

BTW, LIS, good point about Cherry replacing SM, I had them backwards. But that still doesn't mean that Unreality couldn't have switched the roles b/w them. All I know is that Unreality was upset about SM leaving the game, and the more important role would probably go to Itachi. So.... How 'bout it Itachi?
i picked up later on the reasoning - I keep forgetting the QAs don't know each other and had you pegged for one - perhaps Itachi-san is QA not keen on ravi either, maybe I'll blow them both up after a little swari at hte mayors place 2night

Funny name the bomb!

am pestered to play with the sand - laters

My arguments won't sound sooooo(have I got the o's right :P ) bad , if you knew that I am in fact a bomb . And one's arguments sound bad , only when one is telling the truth . Because there is nothing left to argue on my part .

EDIT : Let the spy and detective come . They will come out with the truth .

My arguments won't sound sooooo(have I got the o's right :P ) bad , if you knew that I am in fact a bomb . And one's arguments sound bad , only when one is telling the truth . Because there is nothing left to argue on my part .

Since you're probably going to lynch and this Bomb thing came out of nowhere, who is the Inspector then? - out of curiosity...

Since you're probably going to lynch and this Bomb thing came out of nowhere, who is the Inspector then? - out of curiosity...

and then GC says "Itachi is the Inspector!" and then Itachi says "See? why bother lie detecting me when the bomb just told you who I was!" Blah Blah Blah. Be kind little Mafiosos and keep it to yourselves. Help us find the QA so you two can live another night.

Edited by Brandonb

Now if the inspector doesn't want to reveal himself , there maybe 2 reasons :

1 . He is mighty clever and doesn't want to come out for a very good reason .

OR

2 . He is mighty foolish to let KOP and LIS keep running their show .

So I am not so foolish as to be lured into this trap , irrespective of whether the inspector is brilliant or foolish .

Alright Itachi, I got you undeniably pegged now. So, all I gotta say is, we are still looking for the QA! ;)

lolz. what is your character again? It's odd that you keep trying to get other's to reveal their roles, while you just talk and talk and never say anything about your specific role or give any info about baddies that would confirm you are an Innocent (not that all Innocent roles have info, just that you provide nothing and ask everything)

and then GC says "Itachi is the Inspector!" and then Itachi says "See? why bother lie detecting me when the bomb just told you who I was!" Blah Blah Blah. Be kind little Mafiosos and keep it to yourselves. Help us find the QA so you two can live another night.

Sorry Brandon , you spoke too soon . Your lies aren't working and It's time to come out with your original role , if you are truly an innocent .

lolz. what is your character again? It's odd that you keep trying to get other's to reveal their roles, while you just talk and talk and never say anything about your specific role or give any info about baddies that would confirm you are an Innocent (not that all Innocent roles have info, just that you provide nothing and ask everything)

My list is nearly complete Itachi. I will have plenty to provide very soon. Plus, I have revealed my role. But no one believes me anymore, which is actually a great thing I guess.

My list is nearly complete Itachi. I will have plenty to provide very soon. Plus, I have revealed my role. But no one believes me anymore, which is actually a great thing I guess.

what is it? i missed that. oh yeah the spqueker, nvm, see, I'm new to this thread...

I'm gonna be off for a while. Just what I've been thinking: Brandon just lies and talks and lies, GC is lying, KOP is Inspector, LIS is Bomb, we should lynch a QA and I'm pretty sure we should go with Ravi.

So basically at this point, the QA is either pieman, lucifer, tman, or Scott (who is already dead). So I'm not worried about you two mafiosos. It's no wonder that you two together were able to by-pass the sphynx. It's no wonder that you two have been accused, and neither of you pointed at the other, nor mantioned the other's name. It's no wonder that Itachi will not make a lie-detectable statement. There's no worrying about you two anymore. So waddya say you help the good guys get the QA?

I may believe the thing about the list , but I am sure you will jumble the roles to get everyone confused . :P

Lol, I see your point. However, as an innocent, there would be no point in doing that this time.

BTW, that's no fair! Itachi can Edit his posts without them saying that he edited!

OK, there's definitely only one QA left (notice there was no QA activity last night, when a solo QA couldn't be active? So the first QA must have been Nayana. I definitely believe we need to go after the 2nd QA today, since the mafia will be able to kill regardless of how many of them there are. But I haven't decided who the 2nd QA is, so I'm holding my vote for now....

Also, I can think of several innocent roles that were desirable to keep in the game, so needing a replacement for SM doesn't mean Itachi-san is bad.

I think this is the latest voting....

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster- voting for Ravi

6) kingofpain - voting for Grey Cells

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - voting for KOP

9) Ravi - voting for Grey Cells

10) LIS - voting for Grey Cells

11) pieman - voting for KOP

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor]

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

I'm with KOP, Against GC.

1) Brandonb - voting for Grey Cells

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster- voting for Ravi

6) kingofpain - voting for Grey Cells

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - voting for KOP

9) Ravi - voting for Grey Cells

10) LIS - voting for Grey Cells

11) pieman - voting for KOP

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor] voting for Grey Cells

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

Lol, I see your point. However, as an innocent, there would be no point in doing that this time.

BTW, that's no fair! Itachi can Edit his posts without them saying that he edited!

Being an innocent doesn't mean that you won't jumble with the list . And it is not yet proven that you are an innocent .