BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, unreality, for a fun game. Had no idea it would be this addictive and time consuming when I started, though! I certainly had a few players figured wrong...

I'm glad the bomb and the sphinx got used this game - nice twists - though I'm surprised the bomb was able to end the game. Well, maybe not too surprised, it was a convenient way to end a game that was causing some resentments. Otherwise it might have dragged on much longer.

I still had fun, and I'm looking forward to playing one from the beginning (after a sufficient respite where I catch up on the rest of my life!)

Edited by Cherry Lane

To unreality..

I just want to say that u r doing a great job!! and I appreciate u spending ur time for mafia...u r the host and not even playing, I know u wud hv loved to play too..This was my second mafia game and I had got so much involved in my role (QA) that I use to think about strategies and stuff the whole day! Thanks for all the fun! :)

Mafia IV will be awesome ;) keep up the good job

thanks... you were the only person to even thank me lol. I don't think most people understand how hard a job it is to host a mafia game, and all they do is grill me about 'delays'..... *sigh* :P still, Mafia IV sign-upping will probably start 17th or 18th and the game will begin on the 20th

thanks Nayana :D

To unreality..

I just want to say that u r doing a great job!! and I appreciate u spending ur time for mafia...u r the host and not even playing, I know u wud hv loved to play too..This was my second mafia game and I had got so much involved in my role (QA) that I use to think about strategies and stuff the whole day! Thanks for all the fun! :)

Mafia IV will be awesome ;) keep up the good job

unreality is playing (just on another forum) and he "get's pissed" when people take too long and don't pm him. and the he "gets pissed" when people pm him to move the game faster (24 hr for a lynch should be plenty). you can't have it both ways as far as i'm concerned

Thanks, unreality, for a fun game. Had no idea it would be this addictive and time consuming when I started, though! I certainly had a few players figured wrong...

I'm glad the bomb and the sphinx got used this game - nice twists - though I'm surprised the bomb was able to end the game. Well, maybe not too surprised, it was a convenient way to end a game that was causing some resentments. Otherwise it might have dragged on much longer.

I still had fun, and I'm looking forward to playing one from the beginning (after a suffiecient respite where I catch up on the rest of my life!)

thanks CL ;D

unreality is playing (just on another forum) and he "get's pissed" when people take too long and don't pm him. and the he "gets pissed" when people pm him to move the game faster (24 hr for a lynch should be plenty). you can't have it both ways as far as i'm concerned

yes I get pissed when people are inactive. So do you, at me. You can't have it both ways either my friend ;D

yes I get pissed when people are inactive. So do you, at me. You can't have it both ways either my friend ;D

i only got pissed at you for th first time like 10 minutes ago when you said i pmed you that bullsh*t. otherwise it was all very fun and i thank you, but now i have a sour taste in my mouth and i'm done with this

thanks... you were the only person to even thank me lol. I don't think most people understand how hard a job it is to host a mafia game, and all they do is grill me about 'delays'..... *sigh* :P still, Mafia IV sign-upping will probably start 17th or 18th and the game will begin on the 20th

thanks Nayana :D

aww... :blush: u r welcome...I know..deciding roles..pming and stuff...a tough job..but u did well :)

Can't wait for Mafia IV! Back to Awesomeville ;)

I guess we are all tired . It must have been a long day in many places , a sleepy night in others and here it is nearing midnight . So maybe we are all pissed at one thing or other . We just need some rest after a nerve-racking mafia game . So let's call a truce . :D And get this over with .

well said GC! :)

btw I won't forgive u for killing me!! :P I will take revenge... :lol:

I may not host Mafia IV, as it seems people think I'm an inactive.

If that is the case, anyone is welcome to take up the reins

Oh come on man, you're not inactive. Besides, you do a better job than most of us ever could. Great stories too, except for the few where you were rushed. B))

I may not host Mafia IV, as it seems people think I'm an inactive.

If that is the case, anyone is welcome to take up the reins

hey no unreality!!! pls don't do that....No one thinks that way! we all appreciate and love the mafia games!

Now let's stop bickering . Unreality , you are the host and I have no objection to that . I can't speak for Itachi , but if he's not there for mafia IV , I am afraid there will be a huge void , which will be difficult to fill .

Come on Itachi : GC pleading : , unreality talks that way , but he doesn't mean any of that . He called my move stupid last game , but that's just him . He speaks out uninhibited . That's all , there's nothing more to that .

EDIT : Typo .

Hey Unreal, you shouldn't think about quitting, just think about taking a break for a while. starting on the 20th is a week from now. Itachi, you should play next game too. I am a seasoned gamer and I've been playing games (mostly video games :rolleyes: ) and don't even care about winning any more, I'm just about having fun. If the game's not fun then think of it as another puzzle.

KUDO's to you Unreal for hosting such a topic/game...very interesting...like playing Clue from back in the day but a lot more fun.

I vote for Unreal to become a VIP or something b/c of your contributions (and no not demeaning you Itachi b/c you are like the puzzle master...I would have wiped out the whole mafia that night as sphynx if not for you...I was like da**it!!!)

Anyways...looking foward to a good game of Mafia IV, hopefully we've weeded out the undesirables. :D