BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Welcome, Taliesin. :D

is there anything you'd like to share about yourself? something that makes you unique

Nothing the compares the buddy who posted just prior my first post..

Into 3d rendering/programming I suppose.

ooh, a friend of mine is really into programming

I can understand basic stuff.. I mean BASIC!

I might be able to make a figure that moves left and right with the arrow keys, and can jump, but that's about it.

ooh, a friend of mine is really into programming

I can understand basic stuff.. I mean BASIC!

I might be able to make a figure that moves left and right with the arrow keys, and can jump, but that's about it.

I'm more of a Java man myself. I used to know some True BASIC in middle school though. B))

I'm more of a Java man myself. I used to know some True BASIC in middle school though. B))

I have done VB, ,C C++, C#, a little Java, PHP, Perl, a little Python, and a few others. I enjoy writing alogthrithms. I also into *nix (call me a computer geek)

Edited by taliesin

Not to mean but reminding again.

Guys, this thread should not be used as a chat room (nor should any thread). Let's keep it to having new members introduce themselves.

True, but we were talking about ourselves(or introducing, rather), so it's perfectly fine, as long as it doesn't turn into some long tangent, like it did earlier. B))

But yes, I see your point, Slick, we should refrain from continuing this conversation.

Edited by Frost

Hi all,

I'm Kyle (KP)

I love to challenge my mind (which is why i'm here)

16 yrs. old

i am a musician

I've been a pianist for 12 yrs.

jazz piano since Jan.

I've also played alto sax for 3 yrs.

clarinet for 1 yr, flute 6 months

though it may be hard to tell, I love playing music

Hi all,

I'm Kyle (KP)

I love to challenge my mind (which is why i'm here)

16 yrs. old

i am a musician

I've been a pianist for 12 yrs.

jazz piano since Jan.

I've also played alto sax for 3 yrs.

clarinet for 1 yr, flute 6 months

though it may be hard to tell, I love playing music

Hi Kyle. B))

Really? Without that last line, I never would have guessed. :D

Hi Kyle. B))

Really? Without that last line, I never would have guessed. :D

well, you never know who you'll run into on these brainteaser forums!!

P.S.

i have a wild but spotless leopard os: x ,

but thats not nearly as cool

Hi e1

Been here for quiet sometime now and have been exploring this website and shall I say am not disappointed with it :D

Am a freelance software developer and have been in this profession for eons since the XT/286/386 era and have seen Windows mature to Vista.

Kudos to rookie1ja (Site Admin) for dreaming up and implementing such a site and also to the moderators for keeping it "prim and proper" :rolleyes:

Hello, I have been a member for about a month I think, found it on Google Gadgets and enjoy visiting everday. Only discovered this forum today through View New Posts..see who says u dont learn something new every day.

I really like this site cos you dont get bombarded, I can choose whether or not I wish to participte..hate facebook, msn etc, too much pressure to respond for me.

I live in South Australia in a seaside country town and wouldnt change it for anything. My kids are all independant and socially viable adults (6 of them)...and I always say I am the luckiest mum in the world :) I have 3 granddaughters from 2 yrs to 6 months and they are adorable of course :D

I work full time (always have)..owned a pub, now we have our own tyre store that I manage the books for on the weekends. I love my wonderful and talented husband and all in all life is good. Not rich (if I was I wouldnt work full time still :rolleyes: )

My favourite book is the Dictionary and i will pick it up everyday (cryptic crosswords, checkmeanings and sometimes just browse :) ) doesnt lie, full of facts and no opinions..Great Book...Cheers Cherie

and I voted this 5* GC ;D

You did ?:grins sheepishly: Then I am off to find the real culprit . :P

And Hi everyone , I am grey cells(GC) , I adore Hercule Poirot , hence the name . :D

I love reading books(Romantic oldies , humorous books*especially P.G.W.*, espionage , sci-fi, non-fiction, in plain words every book I deem worth reading :P )

Love solving problems and deriving solutions . Btw , I open my mouth wide whwnever , I have to read something theoritical*in short yawn*

Just visiting the Den everyday. :lol:

Am addicted to Cricket , want the best country to win everytime and hope India is that best country. :P

Further addition later. :lol:

Hey guys,

I am Ravi and am from Ahmedabad, India. Although I have lived in bangalore and UK for a while, i feel theres no place like home..and so am back to where i started. I got married in jan, and its changed my life to say the least..in many expected and unexpected ways..but i still love what i am doing and would not want to change it for anything..

BTW..i guess i have managed to pi** off quite a few people with my mafia iii stint..although let me clarify..it was thoroughly unintentional and circumstantial..but i love this place..great job..

sometimes i feel that this is not the right place for me though..have not been able to solve a single riddle so far :(

but i guess..to improve your game you have to play with ppl better than you..right? I love india and CRICKET is what my world revolves around..I play well and I love watching it..other than that i am a big movie buff and love reading..

Cheers!

PS - I love Shrek, LOTR & Harry Potter..

Edited by Ravi Brahmbhatt

hi, all my name (well at least here, i'm not a son of a celebrity after all.... i think) is yoktado.

I firstly love sports, football (support the mighty Everton FC), cricket, snooker, tennis, athletics, darts... could go on.

I also love music, listening to bands like Coldplay, Killers, U2, Green Day blah blah blah.

But most of off google gadgets as that is what lead me to what i have to say is the best website on the web that i have found so far (no bribes btw). Its great to have a website to challenge intellectually and have good banter as well.

Also, according to my friends, i'm one of the craziest nutters out there.

But normality is not what makes us individuals.